Profile for A. Scott > Reviews

Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets - 50 x Pack of 5
Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets - 50 x Pack of 5
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product!, 14 Mar. 2015
I found out about these on a beauty forum and so glad I did! They are so much easier to use than powder and don't remove foundation. I will be keeping a constant supply from now on :-)

TSSS ® Wireless LED Solar Powerd Security Motion Sensor Light, Wall/Garden Lamp
TSSS ® Wireless LED Solar Powerd Security Motion Sensor Light, Wall/Garden Lamp
Offered by TSSS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little light - I like the solar glow from ..., 30 Sept. 2014
Great little light - I like the solar glow from it when inactive too! Perfect for over my back door and to have avoided messy and expensive wiring for an electric light.

Lamb All Alone (RSPCA)
Lamb All Alone (RSPCA)
by Katie Davies

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it., 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Lamb All Alone (RSPCA) (Paperback)
My 7 year old loves these RSPCA books and had read a preview of this story in another book (very clever ploy by publishers!). It did not disappoint and she read it from cover to cover in 1 day. Plot is a little bit flimsy (from an adults pov) but would recommend to any children who love stories about animals!

Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance Eau de Parfum for Women - 30 ml
Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance Eau de Parfum for Women - 30 ml
Offered by Kt Cutprice Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fragrance, 20 May 2014
This was a blind buy for me - just fancied a new fragrance and was pleasantly surprised. It's very fruity and I don't get much of the other notes. It is very strong on first spray and I find it lasts pretty well for a 'cheap' fragrance. Great for day wear or work but probably not a knock out evening scent for me. Pleased with this purchase and would recommend.

Tommy girl Eau de Cologne - 30 ml
Tommy girl Eau de Cologne - 30 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Brings back memories!, 6 Mar. 2014
I first wore this about 10 years ago and happened to test it again recently and realised I still loved it! It was a great price on here and I'm pleased with my purchase. Is a lovely fresh and floral scent which lasts all day.

STABILO EASYergo 3.15mm Mechanical Pencil Right Handed with Sharpener - Light Pink/Dark Pink

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had hoped, 6 Mar. 2014
My daughter has problems with her pencil grip due to hypermobility and this pencil had been recommended. However, she finds it cumbersome to hold and we have found the sharpener to be useless so the pencil is quite blunt. We've reverted back to an ordinary pencil with an elastic band around the end which seems just as effective!

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Wii)
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Wii)
Offered by geth3

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Mar. 2014
My 9 year old son seemed to complete this game quite quickly but has enjoyed replaying it and using all the other features. He loves anything Lego and/or Batman so was very happy with the purchase! Would recommend.

Ladies M&S 100% Cotton Long Sleeve Nightdress in Aqua 8/10 12/14 16/18 20/22 (12-14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 4 Jan. 2014
Bought as a present and the recipient was very happy with it. Quickly dispatched and good quality nightdress. Would recommend.

Disney Princess Rapunzel Toddler Doll
Disney Princess Rapunzel Toddler Doll
Offered by Thinkprice

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice doll, 4 Jan. 2014
My 6 year old was so happy to get this for Christmas as was top of her list this year. It's a sweet doll with very long hair to brush and play with although it does get tangled quite quickly. The packaging is a nightmare hence the 4 stars - the hair was literally sewn into the box arghhh!!

Write Your Own Storybook
Write Your Own Storybook
by Louie Stowell
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jan. 2014
Bought for my 6 year old daughter who loves writing stories. This is a brilliant guide to writing and understanding the structure of a good story. There are great ideas for stories to enthuse both sexes and fun exercises to support literacy learning. I am delighted to have found this book and would totally recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3