Profile for A.A > Reviews

Content by A.A

A.A "agnieszka" (England,Durham)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (PS3)
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (PS3)
Offered by Game Dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 27 Jan. 2014
FANTASTIC GAME! Not too difficult,just need to find the right stragedy. For new starters,do not turn off the game when you think its the end! There is more! Just let it flow!

Journey Collectors Edition(PS3)
Journey Collectors Edition(PS3)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

3.0 out of 5 stars no title, 7 Jan. 2014
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
In my opinion some previous viewers exaggerated positively about the game.Emotional? If you depressed...It can help; or if you were in "journey" like this in your life. Its short,so be aware,you can finish the game in an hour! Its not fantastic,its medium good. But ,to give some credit,the animation is fab.Good game for 10 year old.Music,very peaceful....Whats take the score of the game that there is no explanation to how to play the game,how to collect the points,also you cant go back to a place you have been before after entering another level.

Day Zero [DVD]
Day Zero [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elijah Wood
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars worth watching, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Day Zero [DVD] (DVD)
Great movie,of course with my favorite actor Jon Bernthal:) I dont like the end of the movie thou.but because the movie was inspired by true events not much could have been done about that....

Stags Head Car,Camper Van Window 4x4 Sticker Decals ~1
Stags Head Car,Camper Van Window 4x4 Sticker Decals ~1
Offered by LightningSigns

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 25 Sept. 2013
Great sticker,very good quality! I put it on my car and initially the design has inspired me to get the same tattoo. :)

From Up On Poppy Hill [DVD]
From Up On Poppy Hill [DVD]
Dvd ~ Goro Miyazaki

5.0 out of 5 stars Another success, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: From Up On Poppy Hill [DVD] (DVD)
I have been waiting for 2 years for the movie to be released so i pre-ordered the dvd,and finally got it! Yet another success for the director's fans. Great story,great animation.The only thing thats missing are the cicadas :)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars cat mint?, 1 Sept. 2013
That was the second time i bought cat-mint on Amazon,but this time from different seller than the first time.the first time the cat mint grew fast and immediately my cats reacted to the scent.This time ,however,it took weeks before any sign of the plant was shown,and even it seems to be fully grown my cat do not draw attention to the plant? In fact it doesnt look much like the plant on the pic and it has strong lemony smell rather than minty or other scent that cat can smell.I would not recommend this one.

Ni No Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)
Ni No Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)
Offered by Musicland Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 6 April 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I was never keen on playing any games,untill i saw this one being advartised before it came to stores.I pre ordered it,and couldnt wait.First it was difficult for me to work out all the tactics and buttons,also it was annoying to have to read the dialogue most of the time,but i got used to that. Overall,i love this game so much that i going to have a tattoo, little icon of the game.and i was always against body tattooing!;) The game really affected my life,positive way that is.Still haveing feet on the ground thou!;) Well done to the creators! I HOPE they will make a sequel. LOVE IT!MY SON TOO! YOU WILL AS WELL!

Seat FR Ibiza Car Sticker Decal - Koolart
Seat FR Ibiza Car Sticker Decal - Koolart
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Car sticker...NOT, 24 Jan. 2013
Although the service from the seller was prompt,for the item it is hardly to be consider as a decal or sticker.Very small,but that is not the problem.I have tried from every layer and side to stick it into and onto my car,but i ended up giving it to my son...to play with.As it can't stick to anywhere! If anyone has different experience,I would appreciate to learn if there is a way of sticking the stickers! Waiste of money....

Seat Ibiza Car Sticker Decal - Koolart
Seat Ibiza Car Sticker Decal - Koolart
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars car sticker...NOT, 24 Jan. 2013

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, 5 Nov. 2012
I am so happy with the sticker,it is comfortable to peal off and to stick on the wall,as well as correct it if you did it the wrong way.Solid and beautifull! Worth it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4