Profile for faikeath > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Grunwerg Cafe Ole Stainless Steel Stove Top Whistling Kettle 3L HTK-3
Grunwerg Cafe Ole Stainless Steel Stove Top Whistling Kettle 3L HTK-3
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

1.0 out of 5 stars Aside from that the build quality is really poor, the handle is not man enough for the ..., 3 Jan. 2015
This kettle will only let you boil 2.5l of water not 3l which is why I purchased it. Aside from that the build quality is really poor, the handle is not man enough for the job and gets very hot. Certainly one of the worst items I've purchased on Amazon, returned for a refund.

Telescopic Extendable Shower Curtain Rail / Rod Silver 140cm to 260cm
Telescopic Extendable Shower Curtain Rail / Rod Silver 140cm to 260cm
Offered by Lampe UK

1.0 out of 5 stars this works but it's of lower quality and worse than that what I just replaced (which unfortunately broke ..., 7 Dec. 2014
I bought this to replace a £10 shower rail from Wilko that was starting to sag and get a bit tired, this works but it's of lower quality and worse than that what I just replaced (which unfortunately broke when being removed as if not I'd have sent this back and put the old rail up again). I just can't see this lasting very long, it's way drastically overpriced for the quality of item.

Gunson 77105 Anti-Freeze Coolant Tester Dial Type
Gunson 77105 Anti-Freeze Coolant Tester Dial Type
Offered by Doctor Car Parts

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally useless device, doesn't read anywhere near accurate., 21 Nov. 2014
Having worked in a garage in the past and being familiar with using this type of device I used it on plain water from the kitchen tap and following the instructions it indicated that the freeze point of water was greater than +10°C (see the photo), given the accuracy of that there's no chance it will indicate the coolant strength.

Sent back the same day it arrived, utter garbage.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2014 9:27 PM GMT

Goliton® Bike bicycle Motorcycle Aluminum Handlebar Bar Mount Adapter for Gopro Hero4/3+/3/2/1- Black
Offered by Bestin

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great adaptor, I've used it with a tripod adapter ..., 20 July 2014
This is a great adaptor, I've used it with a tripod adapter to attach my Sony action cam to my road bike. It's a much better solution than paying for the expensive Sony mount kit that doesn't really help you to attach the camera to anything. I've found this is a very stable mount in use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great adaptor, I've used it with a handlebar mount ..., 20 July 2014
This is a great adaptor, I've used it with a handlebar mount to attach my Sony action cam to my road bike. It's a much better solution than paying for the expensive Sony mount kit that doesn't really help you to attach the camera to anything.

Glo Strap Luggage Strap Supplied in assorted colours
Glo Strap Luggage Strap Supplied in assorted colours
Offered by Tiger Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars it clashes awfully with my bright orange suitcase which is a combination I hope everyone else would avoid using as it makes it v, 20 July 2014
Bright light blue strap is what I received, it clashes awfully with my bright orange suitcase which is a combination I hope everyone else would avoid using as it makes it very easy to spot my case on the carousel. The only thing I would say is that I ordered this in a rush a few days before travel but after I got back from my trip I saw the same thing for sale in a local supermarket for about half the price.

HAUPTSTADTKOFFER Suitcase Alex, 75 cm,  orange - orange, 39662305
HAUPTSTADTKOFFER Suitcase Alex, 75 cm, orange - orange, 39662305

5.0 out of 5 stars ... times a year for business and this is a great suitcase for the money, 20 July 2014
I travel from the UK to SE Asia a few times a year for business and this is a great suitcase for the money. Yes it is cheaper and probably not as high quality as some other cases on the market but at the same time would you really want an expensive case to be lost or damaged?

This gives a really nice performance for the price, owning a bright orange case is great when looking for your luggage on the conveyor belt. There is a plastic protective covering on this case when you buy it, I'd suggest peeling it off before you travel, if not it looks like your case had sunburn when it comes around on the carousel.

Xperitus BOS-26U Hi-Speed Quality Micro USB To USB Cable (Pack of 5) 1 Meter Braided Tangle Free [Type-B] Compatible with Samsung Mobile Phones Galaxy S4, Google Nexus 5, Nokia Lumia 1020, Galaxy S3, Moto G, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Asus Google Nexus 7 7-inch, Sony Xperia, HTC One And More (Green, White, Black, Red, Blue) [Micro USB Cable] Free 30 Days Money Back Guarantee [18 Months Warranty]
Offered by The Ago!

5.0 out of 5 stars A bunch of decent micro usb cables for not much ..., 20 July 2014
A bunch of decent micro usb cables for not much money. I've had no problem with any of these although the microusb connector end does stick out a couple of mm further than most other cables.

Sony Universal Headband Mount for Sony Action Camera
Sony Universal Headband Mount for Sony Action Camera

1.0 out of 5 stars It's very poor design for a collection of plastic bits that just ..., 20 July 2014
This is a very expensive kit that didn't help me attach my action cam to my helmet. It's very poor design for a collection of plastic bits that just don't really work that well. If you want to attach an action cam to a bike you're much better off getting a GoPro tripod mount adaptor and using some kind of GoPro mounts (either official or after market).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 25, 2014 2:32 PM BST

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Vita not sure if it works, 11 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my PS Vita so I could charge it from an external battery pack, I had already made a cable that would do this but I wanted something that was easier to travel with. I ordered this but it doesn't work in allowing charging from the same battery pack. I then tried it with a charger designed by HP for a tablet and it worked, but then I tried using the same charger without the adaptor and it also worked directly with the Vita.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6