Profile for Kayleigh > Reviews

Content by Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Page: 1 | 2
Firefly - A Celebration (Anniversary Edition)
Firefly - A Celebration (Anniversary Edition)
by Joss Whedon

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG DAMN BOOK FOR BIG DAMN HEROES, 11 April 2015
All I can say is if you consider yourself to be a Browncoat then this will become the closest thing to a bible that you own.

Sony MDR-1R Ultimate Over-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black
Sony MDR-1R Ultimate Over-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black
Offered by savvybuys2

5.0 out of 5 stars The best headphones i've owned, 29 Jun. 2014
When I first opened the box and looked at these I was a little bit daunted by the large size of the cups because I have relatively small ears, this apprehension was quickly forgotten about the moment I used them! The cups do seem relatively large but for circumaural headphones I don't believe they are excessive. They are without a doubt the most comfortable headphones I have ever owned, I can wear them for hours with no discomfort and can even forget i'm wearing them. I'm no expert but from a layman's perspective I can not fault the sound quality, from listening to all genres of music to a variety of films and t.v shows the sound seems crystal clear and, considering that these are not noise cancelling headphones, do a VERY good job of cancelling out a lot of external noise. The wire connecting the headphones to the source is fantastic, 100% tangle free and seems very hard wearing. These headphones have had 6 months of fairly rough use and are just the same in every way as the day I first bought them. I was a little apprehensive about the £150 price tag because I didn't necessarily need a professional quality headphone, but as soon as I used them I haven't looked back and didn't regret one penny I spent on these. You can probably gather from this review that I can't fault these headphones and would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for some excellent quality circumaural headphones!

Dolextech high qulity mofi HTC new one M7 phone leather case cover stand (gray)
Dolextech high qulity mofi HTC new one M7 phone leather case cover stand (gray)

2.0 out of 5 stars Has potential but doesn't deliver on quality, 29 Jun. 2014
This has the potential to be a brilliant case, it isn't bulky (therefore convenient), looks quite stylish and has a very useful stand feature without making the case awkward to use when trying to make calls. However the manufacturing quality lets it down severely! If you use the stand, or put any other minor force on the back which pulls the external 'leather' away from the hard shell, you can see a lot of the glue on the back. The case I received was slightly misaligned, luckily not enough to obscure the camera. After less than a month of careful use one of the 'leather' corners is already coming apart. This isn't the worst case I have ever had but the quality is definitely one of the worst. For £10 I didn't expect an astounding case which would last forever but I was hoping for fairly decent quality which would last longer than it has. Unfortunately this is a situation where you get what you pay for. If you are seriously considering this case I would recommend you do some more research and spend a little more for a good quality case.

Noontec Zoro HD True Sound Professional Headphones with Inline Mic and Answer/End Button - Black
Offered by poppstar*

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good and worth the money but..., 12 Dec. 2013
I am very impressed with these headphones I would give 4 1/2 stars if I could! They come with a detachable no-tangle wire, a very nice pouch to store them in, very nicely designed (basically beats without the markup!) and finally and most importantly I cannot fault the sound quality at all, very crisp and clear (this is from someone who is mildly hard of hearing so I appreciate a good pair of headphones)! Overall I definitely believe you get your money's worth with these. The only but that I have and it is a personal but is the comfort of the headphones. From the photos I rather naively believed that the ear cup size would be closer to the beats studio headphones, meaning I was hoping they would go round my ear not rest on my ear. In reality they are closer to the size of the beats solo headphones that rest on the ear. From a personal perspective this means they get really uncomfortable for me after a maximum of 2 hours. I would like state I absolutely do not feel I have been deceived, misled or duped by anyone and it is completely my fault for not thinking before I bought them. The only criticism I would make is that I wish the size of the headphones was made clearer in the description. However, if you are a fan of headphones that rest on the ear, such as beats solo, then don't hesitate to buy these, you won't regret it!

LOVE MY CASE / Apple iPhone 4S / 4 / Black PU Leather Wallet Case with Removable Hard Case + Screen protector & Stylus
Offered by Love My Case Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good case for the price!, 30 Mar. 2013
This has to be one of the best cases in this price range. I bought this as a replacement for a distinctly unsatisfactory Supergets Case and i was a little apprehensive at first because at only a tenner this case is not very expensive either. However i was very impressed! The quality and workmanship felt instantly better. I was most surprised with the feature of having a separate hard case and the ability to remove it, i initially didn't believe i would remove the phone from the external case much but i was so wrong! I am forever taking it out to take photos or just generally using the phone. Overall after a couple of months use and no signs of wear i am very impressed and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend this case to anyone, i have given it 4 stars instead of 5 because of a minor aesthetic issue (the 'leather' at the back of the hard case doesn't line up exactly around the camera hole, this doesn't affect taking photos it is just a little unsightly). I am confident in saying that you probably won't find a better one for this price!

LOVE MY CASE / Apple iPhone 4S / 4 / Black PU Leather Wallet Case with Detachable Hard case / NEW
Offered by Love My Case Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 15 Mar. 2013
After buying a similar red supergets case for half the price then having to get a replacement 2 weeks later i was a bit apprehensive buying this one. But i was pleasantly surprised! After opening it instantly the quality felt much better! The windowed card slot is very convenient for my railcard and even though the slot is smaller than the size of a standard credit card i have not been asked to remove it yet so they can see it clearly. The ability to remove it from the case is a nifty little feature that i originally believed i wouldn't use much, but how i was wrong! I am constantly taking it out to text and take photos then i love the fact i can wrap it up in its protective 'leather' shell. After using it for about month i am not seeing any signs of wear which is a vast improvement from my last one. For a tenner you really can't go wrong with this case and is definitely the best i've seen in this price range! Ideally i would give this product 4 1/2 stars and would take the half star off just for a minor issue (the leather on the back of the internal hard case is slightly out of sync around the camera slot, this in no way affects taking photos it is just a personal aesthetic issue). I would not hesitate to recommend this case to others, very good case for the price!

CLiPtec® USB Travel Adapter Dual USB Port - Covers More than 150 Countries (2.1A)
Offered by ExpressPro

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good at first but then..., 26 Feb. 2013
i bought this for a holiday to new york and as an extra charger for back home and I am impressed with this product considering it was less than a tenner. However after about 2 days in the big apple the US attachment broke as i was trying to remove it from the unit. It didn't stop the charger working as it was only two pieces that had separated and something that could be fixed with a little super glue. I hadn't been heavily used and it wasn't roughly handled, but in hindsight this incident was largely due to the product and partly due to slight careless handling. This incident was dissapointing and i was very lucky i didn't snap the wires, but not the end of the world as the charger still works. Very good for the price and i wouldn't discourage other people from buying it.

Supergets® Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Red Wallet Case Cover, Screen Protector, Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth
Offered by MOBILEJOY

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 5 Feb. 2013
F.Y.I. I would have given this product 2 1/2 stars if the option was available, i was not happy enough with the product to give it 3 starts. Anyway, i digress, on with the review!
It's not a terrible case for a fiver. Looks quite good, JUST enough room for 2 cards and a couple of train tickets and seems to be doing a reasonable job of protecting my phone. However...the sub-standard workmanship became apparent almost instantly. Around some of the seams, particularly around the money slot, it felt very tacky, like glue. And in the same area the stitching was below par. Those were the two main problems...until recently. I have been using the case barely a fortnight and the cracks have started to appear on the strip that closes the case. Overall, i was not disappointed enough and outraged with the workmanship enough to return the product, not for a fiver anyway, but i definitely wish i had been less stingy and sprung for a more expensive one from carphone warehouse (which i will probably do in the next couple of weeks). This was definitely a case of you get what you pay for.

Update: Since posting this review, the quality of the strip that closes the case and the stitching has got worse and i have emailed the seller explaining the problems and requested a replacement. I am currently waiting for a reply.

Update 2: I have a reply from the seller and they have confirmed they have made a replacement. I have yet to see if it will arrive, but judging by their current customer service i expect it will. Was not impressed with the product but i have absolutely no complaints about their customer service.

Family Guy - Season 10 (150th Episode Anniversary Edition with T-Shirt and Script) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Seth MacFarlane

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab! but girls be warned about the t-shirt!, 16 Mar. 2012
Came as described and when it was expected. The DVD's and script are great but if ur a girl that loves family guy like me then the t-shirt will be VERY big, awesome but big! lol
No complaints about the product and seller but warning to any girls thinking about buying the product for themselves that the t-shirt will be very big.

Harry Potter And The  Deathly Hallows Part 1 [DVD]
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, 9 May 2011
Just two words...LOVE IT! This film stays really true to the book, which makes it so much better than the other harry potter's.
If you're into harry potter, you will love this film. If you're not a potter fan, you'll still be able to appreciate all the action, fantasy, horror and romance in this film!

Page: 1 | 2