Profile for Christine > Reviews

Christmas Holly Table Cover Round 178cm 70" diam. re-usable heavy vinyl
Christmas Holly Table Cover Round 178cm 70" diam. re-usable heavy vinyl
Offered by Icebenice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tableclothes, 1 Feb 2013
Great value. I bought 10 of these for our church hall and they looked great and added to the Christmas look for the pastoral meal we have for our local elderly/disable community. Also for the Saturday Cafe and the Sunday tea & coffee. Everybody loved them and they are good quality so will last a few Christmasses.

Contigo Autoseal Stainless Steel West Loop multi colours (Colour: raspberry)
Contigo Autoseal Stainless Steel West Loop multi colours (Colour: raspberry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 1 Feb 2013
Brilliant is what my daughter says (and I bought one for my son too and he says brilliant too!!). It does what it says... no spill & no leak. I bought them as Christmas presents and both my daughter and my son are delighted with the mugs and they have been using them on a number of occasions with no problem at all. Would recommend these mugs are they are well worth the extra cost of other travelling mugs!!

Cooking up Memories, from you to me (Journals of a Lifetime)
Cooking up Memories, from you to me (Journals of a Lifetime)
by from you to me

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking up Memories, 28 Sep 2010
I purchased this for my daughter on behalf of my grandsons. She is over the moon as she loves cooking and creating her own recipes. It just makes it more personal as well as a practical present where she can record her favourite recipes for her boys to follow as they get older and enjoy her memories of special times.