Profile for kenneth mundt > Reviews

Content by kenneth mundt

kenneth mundt

Electronic Speedlight Speedlite flash flashgun for Canon 1Ds,5D,7D,40D,50D,60D,450D,500D,550D,600D,1100D,Nikon D700,D300,D90,D60,D3,D2,D1,D7000,D5100,D5000,D3100,D3000,Olympus E620,E520,E450,E-30,E-5,E-3,Pentax,K-r,K-5,K-7,K-x,Fuji DSLR(Supprot 2 slave modes:E-TTL & i-TTL,YN460-II)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome flashlight, 25 Dec. 2012
Besides this wonderful flash I have the Canon 530ex II which cost 10 times as much.

Guess what, this flash gives me the exact same results as the Canon speedlight.

Maybe, if you have to go against the sun in broad, mid day, sunlight the Canon would win (Haven't tried it). But who cares? If you can accept the extra bulk of getting one more of these babies, you are still way better off and can now compete with the Canon in broad sunlight. And best of all, you still have a lot of money left for something else.

In the world of camera gear, quality doesn't always go hand in hand with price.

I recommend this flash to anyone. And especially this one without the digital display on the back. It's much easier to control and you save extra money by getting rid of the unnecessary digital display.

RF-602 Wireless Remote control Switch & Studio Flash Trigger combi System for Canon Eos 1D,1DS,5D,5DII,6D,7D,10D,20D,30D,40D,50D 60D 70D DSLR Camera + 3 X Receivers

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket wizards go home, 25 Dec. 2012
Really, being the owner of a set of Pocket wizards and these Chinafied triggers, I can honestly say, that price and quality doesn't always go hand in hand.

I choose these tigers any day over the Pocket wizards.

They're super easy to set up, durable, have longer range than the Pocket wizards and yes, they cost one 10th. of the price. It's amazing.

There's nothing more to say really. Don't waste your money on PW's

The $100 Startup
The $100 Startup
by Chris Guillebeau

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration inspiration inspiration, 25 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The $100 Startup (Paperback)
Let's agree on one thing. This book is super good.

Being an entrepreneur with an explosive mind and 1 million ideas constantly crossing my thoughts, I still have my challenges keeping my focus on one thing for too long. I guess I haven't found what my heart loves to do yet.

Anyway, I read the 100$ Startup in one of my down periods while in the midst of shutting down my latest venture. It took me two days to read the book and for the second time ever, I simply couldn't put the book away. It's so inspiring and it sparked one million new ideas in my mind.

A few days after finishing the book I started MeeGuide Consulting, which is based on my knowledge about trading with China. BUM, easy peasy. This book pulled me out of my down period in two days.

I would recommend this book to anyone who hasn't started yet and to all small business entrepreneurs.