Profile for K Mitt > Reviews

K Mitt (London)

Summer Evenings at the Seafront Hotel: Exclusive Short Story
Summer Evenings at the Seafront Hotel: Exclusive Short Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wish it was longer, 15 July 2014
Lovely short story, captured that feeling of being a young adult on a magical summer where life could take any turn and romance is sure to be stumbled upon

I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts On Being a Woman
I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts On Being a Woman

5.0 out of 5 stars funny and poignant collection of essays, 15 Feb 2014
Loved When Harry Met Sally and now realise that it was because of Nora Ephron's voice
Great book. Only regret is wish I had bought to keep on my shelf rather than on Kindle

London's Prettiest Princess
London's Prettiest Princess
by Rachel Elliot

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to express how awful this book is, 11 Jan 2014
This is a vile book, heavily marketed at young girls that obsesses about beauty and reinforces that what is important for them is to look attractive to get the attention of a man. Please no one buy this for any young girl. Buy them a book with a story, role models, adventure... Anything but this.

Toddlers Dinosaur Fancy Dress Costume Age 2-3 years
Toddlers Dinosaur Fancy Dress Costume Age 2-3 years
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute and comfortable dinosaur outfit, 9 Nov 2012
Great value for money
Easy to wear comfortable my 2. 1/2 yr old wore it all Halloween party and the hat and loved it
She looked so cute
She's 90cm and it for her well but would be fine for bigger child too some room in legs to grow!
Simple but effective!

The Vintage Teacup Club
The Vintage Teacup Club
by Vanessa Greene

5.0 out of 5 stars real characters, 14 Oct 2012
A page turner and lovely book. What I enjoyed most was the background characters - Alison's daughters, Jenny's father and brother. The characters and families felt very real and 3dimensional. I loved the naughty teenager daughter which half took me back to my teenage era and half terrified me thinking of what it will be like when my 2 year old daughter is 15!

Extraordinary Sketchbooks: Inspiring Examples from Artists, Designers, Students and Enthusiasts
by Jane Stobart

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 1 Jan 2012
I was bought this as a christmas present. Agree probably good for students too, but nice as a coffee table book.

BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active (Dark blue, Mesh)
BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active (Dark blue, Mesh)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect baby carrier. worth every penny, 29 Sep 2010
Expensive but worth every penny as I used it daily for the first 3 months and still using it often at nearly 5 months. When she was 1-3 months my baby slept for 3-4 hours at a time in this, and I could carry her for hours without any strain at all on my back. Now she is >6kg it's not as easy but I can still walk for over an hour in comfort before I start needing to have a rest! she faced out from 3 months and loves that too. I hardly ever use the pram as the baby bjorn is so good!!
I haven't tried the other types of bjorn but my friends who have the active/original said their babies got hot and sweaty in the summer which mine never did, also they are stiffer material and the babies werent so comfy in it as in the mesh of the synergy.

Professional Poker Chips In Tin
Professional Poker Chips In Tin
Offered by Brimtoy T/a Jesters Toys and Games

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners, 19 Jan 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Only good for real beginners, playing in very small groups of 3-4 maximum. Any more than that and 100 chips is not enough.
Fun as a present to get people started in playing poker.

CQ Poker Set 300 Chips 2x Card Decks, Dice, Dealer Button inc. Aluminium Carry Case
Offered by The Sports HQ

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and amazing value!, 19 Jan 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Don't normally bother with feedback but wanted to let people know that I am really impressed with this product. Amazing value! real professional weight chips, great quality box. I would highly recommend buying this set.