Profile for K Kent > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Beyond Evidence
Beyond Evidence

5.0 out of 5 stars Page turning, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Beyond Evidence (Kindle Edition)
Thoroughly enjoyed this book, I found it easy to read and hard to put down. The story is about a killer with a twisted mind brought on by a dysfunctional childhood, and the ending of his terror on the streets of Glasgow by a psychic and his girlfriend and others. Worth reading.

As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 22 Jun 2014
If you like crime thrillers then this book is for you. It is quite an easy read and the story moves at a reasonable pace. I think it is a great first novel, and will certainly be reading more books by this author.

LUPO Micro Sim Card Cutter & 2 Adapters - For iPhone 4, 4S & iPad (SILVER)
LUPO Micro Sim Card Cutter & 2 Adapters - For iPhone 4, 4S & iPad (SILVER)
Offered by LUPO STORE
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 8 Jun 2014
Bought after we found out our 3g sim wouldn't fit our new phone. It works brilliantly, it cuts down an ordinary sim to a micro sim with no effort at all. We inserted the card into the phone, and much to our surprise it worked. We had contemplated using scissors to get the right size, but with this gadget it's so easy. It comes with 2 adapters so you can trim cards to other sizes. If you want to save yourself time and effort, you can't go wrong with this.

Bright Eyes Reptile Adults and Child Size T-Shirt (ADULT ( XL Fits Chest 45 inch / 114 cm))
Offered by Find Something Different
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 1 Jun 2014
Bought this shirt as a replacement as the shirt was my sons favourite and his previous one got damaged. It washes well and the design stays bright and true. He had the other shirt for about a year and wore it constantly, so it needed a lot of washing, it held it's shape and didn't fade. I'll certainly get some more.

Boa Constrictor - X Large
Boa Constrictor - X Large
Offered by Find Something Different
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, 1 Jun 2014
This shirt is excellent quality and wears well. The design is cool, and my son loves it. The sizes are reasonably accurate,

Broken Dolls (A Jefferson Winter Thriller)
Broken Dolls (A Jefferson Winter Thriller)
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 5 April 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. If you like stories like "wire in the blood" this will not disappoint. The story starts slowly, then gradually gathers pace and races to gripping climax. Recommended.

48 Hours: A City of London Thriller
48 Hours: A City of London Thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars 48 hours, 9 Feb 2014
I really enjoyed this book because I know all the places that are mentioned in the story having lived in the area.The story is set in London and the main character gets a text saying he has to pay money or else. From there the story gets going. I would recommend this book if you like police thrillers, it doesn't disappoint.

Ghost in the Machine (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 1)
Ghost in the Machine (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 9 Feb 2014
I like police thrillers and this one didn't disappoint. the story moved along at a good pace, and the characters were believable. It started out a bit slow, but towards the end when the main characters were closing in on the suspect I found it hard to stop reading. The thought that a webcam could result in a nightmarish situation is scary, thank goodness I don't have a webcam on my laptop.
Enjoy.

MALICIOUS
MALICIOUS
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping stuff, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: MALICIOUS (Kindle Edition)
This was a really good read. It hooked me from the beginning and I FOUND it hard to put down. It was scary
That this sort of thing could actually happen. If you want a creepy read, then this book Will not disappoint .

Apartment 16
Apartment 16
Price: 3.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Apartment 16 (Kindle Edition)
The book started off quite well l and gripped me from the word go. I found it flagging a bit in the middle, but soon took off again. As you get to the final chapter, you have to finish it without stopping. Not a bad read at all.

Page: 1 | 2