ARRAY(0xb3d0ef3c)

Profile for Kyuubi > Reviews

Content by Kyuubi

Kyuubi (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
PC Trading® USB Virtual 5.1 Stereo External Sound Card - Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-Bit + 64-Bit) and Windows 8 (32-Bit + 64-Bit) - Plug and Play Compatibility - Supports Virtual 3D Sound
Offered by PC Trading

2.0 out of 5 stars Was great at first, 10 Nov 2013
For the first few days, this worked fantastically -- but the plastic covering began to come loose very quickly and the USB part then snapped off entirely, despite being left alone and used carefully. The low price is very tempting, but just bite the bullet and buy a slightly more expensive one (with a USB cord attached, if possible). You really do get what you pay for when it comes to this sort of product.

Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset
Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Best so far, 10 Nov 2013
I originally bought this headset as a temporary measure until I could get hold of a much more expensive wireless headset, but this has worked fantastically so far. It's comfortable, it's very sturdy, and good quality. I ended up sticking with these and saving all that money I had planned to use on a wireless set. The sound quality isn't muffled unlike a cheaper headset I bought, and I've been told that the microphone is very clear (the only issue being that it's often too close to my mouth, but it's adjustable and can be easily sorted). Highly recommended.

For 11" 13" 14" 15" 17" with 2 port USB hub adjustable laptop cooler fan, laptop cooler pad, laptop cooling pad, laptop cooling fan, cooling fan for laptop, PLUS Free USB 2.0 A Male to Female Extension Cable by pjp electronics®
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 10 Nov 2013
I only have one issue with this product: it looks entirely different to what I bought, and only has two fans as opposed to three. That aside, I bought this as a last resort and it has worked better than any other cooler I've used in the past. It removes a lot of heat (especially while playing heavy games), it's lightweight, and the included USB extension cord is especially handy.

It's not particularly noisy, unlike other coolers I've experienced. It loses just one star for not being the exact cooler I ordered, but for the price, it's still fantastic. I'd still recommend this product to friends and family.

Genius HS-400A Headband PC Headset with Rotating Microphone
Genius HS-400A Headband PC Headset with Rotating Microphone
Offered by Gasteiner Technologies Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother., 26 Oct 2013
The cheap price is tempting, but the sound quality on these is terrible. Everything comes through somewhat "blocked", as if speaking through a door or something. Go with something a little more expensive but better quality -- you get what you pay for.

Vitabiotics Feroglobin-B12 Iron Supplement Liquid 200ml
Vitabiotics Feroglobin-B12 Iron Supplement Liquid 200ml
Offered by Your247Chemist

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing stuff, 11 Mar 2013
I've been taking this for about a week now, and it's incredible how much better I feel already. I plan to keep buying this for as long as I need it.

I wouldn't go as far as to agree with the "delicious" taste, but it's not terrible. I can take it without having to mix it into things, at least!

Dandy Candy Haribo Star Mix Sweet Gift Cube
Dandy Candy Haribo Star Mix Sweet Gift Cube
Offered by Dandy Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 Feb 2013
This is a lot bigger and heavier than you'd imagine. It may be a little bit overpriced, but it's an amazing gift. Unlike a lot of similar products, the manufacturer isn't stingy on the sweets -- they really jam pack this thing. I'd definitely buy one of these again.

10 HEART Shaped FRENCH VANILLA Ecosoy Wax Melts for your Oil Burner
10 HEART Shaped FRENCH VANILLA Ecosoy Wax Melts for your Oil Burner
Offered by Total Trading UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, 16 Feb 2013
These are absolutely amazing. They smell gorgeous, unlike a lot of other vanilla scented candles and melts out there.

They melt quickly, but you're left with an oil that lasts ages instead. I've found that the smell travels throughout the upstairs AND the downstairs of my house, so it's not limited to one room. At around 20p per melt, you really can't go wrong. I'll definitely be stocking up on these. I've tried the caribbean coconut scented melts as well, and they're equally as wonderful!

Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Crème 57g
Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Crème 57g

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusual stuff, 11 Jan 2013
This stuff made my hands greasy, but not necessarily in a bad way. It does take a while to dry, but I absolutely love how soft my hands feel afterwards.

In the pot, the stuff smells incredible...but when I put it on my hands, it just smells like wax rather than banana. I'll still buy this again though.

10 HEART Shaped CARIBBEAN COCONUT Ecosoy Wax Melts for your Oil Burner
10 HEART Shaped CARIBBEAN COCONUT Ecosoy Wax Melts for your Oil Burner
Offered by whicksnwhacks

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to eat them!!, 18 Dec 2012
These smell absolutely incredible -- they're the best wax melts I have ever come across. The wax melts look bigger than pictured, meaning they last longer...the scent lasts hours. I will definitely be buying more of these, and I'll be looking into buying other scented melts by the same seller too.

More than worth it for the price!

Antique World Map Pocket Watch
Antique World Map Pocket Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Antique World Map Pocket Watch
This watch is absolutely stunning -- the photo doesn't do it justice at all. It's very light in weight, definitely pocket sized, the front easily clicks open, and the watch itself is smart. An absolutely perfect present. Honestly, I don't understand why it isn't priced higher.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5