Profile for Frieda > Reviews

Content by Frieda

Frieda (Surrey)

Page: 1 | 2
The Independent Schools Guide 2012-2013: A Fully Comprehensive Guide to Independent Education in the United Kingdom
by Gabbitas

4.0 out of 5 stars Valuable to anyone contemplating private education., 17 Nov 2013
New to the field of private education I took the advice of a friend and read this guide. I found it easy to understand, very informative and certainly of value to anyone contemplating this form of education for their children.

The Independent Schools Guide 2011-2012: A Fully Comprehensive Guide to Independent Education in the United Kingdom
by Gabbitas

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely helpful, 14 Nov 2013
Having considered private education for my children the Independent schools Guide has been instrumental in helping me to choose schools for both of them. Easy to read, full of excellent, comprehensive information.

The Meaning of Liff
The Meaning of Liff
by Douglas Adams

4.0 out of 5 stars It made me smile, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Meaning of Liff (Paperback)
Not quite as funny as I'd hoped but very entertaining . Strange place names, interesting descriptions, good to read out to friends and family and nice to pick up and browse when you need cheering up!

Bring It On
Bring It On
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Yes!, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Bring It On (Audio CD)
Loved this when it first came out, still love it. Refreshing, fun, great atmosphere. An altogether good album with a unique sound.

Marvel's Avengers Assemble [DVD]
Marvel's Avengers Assemble [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Downey Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous, 3 Jun 2013
Having seen this movie in 3D I did wonder how it would be on my tiny tv but need't have worried. The action translated well and I was once again caught up in the fast moving sequences and amazing CGI . Loved the characters although still thought the main baddie a bit of a wuss! If you loved Iron Man, Thor and Hulk this is a winner!

Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes
Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes
by Eric Litwin

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, 17 Dec 2012
Great story, teaches counting and colours and there is a music download too. Brilliant and so loved by recipient that she takes it to bed.

Birdie's Big-Girl Shoes
Birdie's Big-Girl Shoes
by Sujean Rim

5.0 out of 5 stars For my shoe obsessed grandaughter, 17 Dec 2012
Beautiful story about a little girl who wants to wear her mother's high heels. My grandaughter took it to bed with her she loved it so much!

True Romance (1993) [DVD]
True Romance (1993) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christian Slater

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Mayhem, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: True Romance (1993) [DVD] (DVD)
When i bough t it I'd forgotten how funny it is. Brilliant acting, great storyline if you like movies about drug dealers !

Europe '72
Europe '72
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Deadhead, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: Europe '72 (Audio CD)
This was the album that introduced me to The Grateful Dead who I thought I hated. After some time I realised that I couldn't be without it and many others. Some really beautiful songs and some that just need to played loud and sung to! Absolutely amazing guitar playing and that piano!

Fujifilm JX530 ( 14 MP,5 x Optical Zoom,2.7 -inch LCD )
Fujifilm JX530 ( 14 MP,5 x Optical Zoom,2.7 -inch LCD )

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 17 Mar 2012
Having spent a lot of time researching a neat, small camera with wide screen and a decent zoom I decided on the FinePixJX530 to replace my ancient Olympus and have not regretted my choice. Small, light, easy to use, just right to slip into my pocket I've been pleased with the image quality and ease of download to my computer. As a practising artist I use a lot of photographic reference and this has made my life so much easier. A good, all round camera, fun to use and a nice, shiny red. if you are looking to buy one, go for it and its so "beautifully priced"!

Page: 1 | 2