Profile for Marina Winkel > Reviews

Content by Marina Winkel

Marina Winkel "MW" (Denmark)

Mr Gum and the Goblins (BBC Audio)
Mr Gum and the Goblins (BBC Audio)
by Andy Stanton
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Oooooh delish, 26 Nov. 2012
My 6 yr. old boy absolutely loves all the mr. Gum stories and so do the parents ;-) Good english humor

Sara, Book 3: A Talking Owl Is Worth A Thousand Words!: Bk. 3
Sara, Book 3: A Talking Owl Is Worth A Thousand Words!: Bk. 3
by Esther and Jerry Hicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh so wonderfull, 28 July 2010
These SARA books are the best...they can be enjoyed by both children, teens and adults. People who do not care to hear about Abraham- Hicks still enjoy the inspiration of this series.

HIGHLANDER TREKKER HAMMOCK CAMPING/BUSHCRAFT/ARMY NEW
HIGHLANDER TREKKER HAMMOCK CAMPING/BUSHCRAFT/ARMY NEW
Offered by military and outdoor

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 28 July 2010
Really nice fabric, but quite short. Too expensive to buy out of England. Loved the colour.

Time [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Time [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good movie, 28 July 2010
Wauh, what a cool way to put light onto the question of identity. Who are we. What is our essence. It seems so natural a story from Korea, there is an asian touch here (offcause) that we in the west only recently are beginning to tap into. As a former Budhist watching this film felt like coming home to my village but they have evolved, and are more interesting to hang out with. I loved it.

Spirit AS042 Ladies bracelet watch
Spirit AS042 Ladies bracelet watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the design but, 15 Dec. 2008
I have gotten myself a rash for the first time in my life from the metal of this watch. 3 times i stopped using it and the rash stopped after a week, so I know for a fact that it is this watch. I guess I now have to look out for what they use is in the metal. Darn.
Here in Denmark we have classifications that help us prevent buying stuff like this.
I could'nt see the time on it any way...the hands and the background blurred out into eachother.
I still love the design though :-)