Profile for Mrs. S. J. Jones > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. J. Jones

Mrs. S. J. Jones "Mantra lady" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Paleo Ketogenic Vegan Smart Moves: Avoid Dieting Mistakes (Paleo Ketogenic Vegan Diet, Paleo Ketogenic Vegan for Beginners, Diabetes Diet, Anti-inflammatory ... (Best Paleo Ketogenic Vegan Meal Prep Ever)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not vegan, 29 Jun. 2016
Am a bit dumbfounded at the moment. Was exoecting a vegan book only to find chicken and fish dishes!!!

Car Seat Belt Strap Adjusters Comfort Support Clip Safety Aid Pack of Two
Car Seat Belt Strap Adjusters Comfort Support Clip Safety Aid Pack of Two

3.0 out of 5 stars Cuts to back of hand, 29 Nov. 2015
I used this to secure belt in my lap, have cut myself a few times as i have turned the wheel and let my hand run past the clip. Have but some material over it with velcro to stop it cutting the back of my hand.

Its great for keeping the belt away from my neck but was tough to close over two thicknesses of belt but i did do it.

Braun MPZ 9  Juice Extractor
Braun MPZ 9 Juice Extractor
Offered by sotel-electronics

3.0 out of 5 stars European PKU!!!, 4 Mar. 2014
I have now had this for 6 weeks but am unable to use it as it had a European plug on it!

Magical Places of Britain
Magical Places of Britain
by Rob Wildwood

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful book, 27 Feb. 2014
some great suggestions of beautiful places to visit. from their map i notice that they all seem to be to the left of the map, wonder whats wrong with us on the right!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2016 1:49 AM GMT

Lifemax Infrared Medical Lamp
Lifemax Infrared Medical Lamp

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 27 Feb. 2014
this is great, and my feet have far less problems after using it and has helped my husband with his psoriasis too

World Food Cafe: Quick and Easy: Recipes from a Vegetarian Journey
World Food Cafe: Quick and Easy: Recipes from a Vegetarian Journey
by Chris Caldicott

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived quickly, 27 Feb. 2014
some great pictures of where you visit but would have preferred more pictures of the food. otherwise really pleased and looking forward to trying some of the recipes now i have the herbs and spices to hand

Higher Nature MSM Rose Lotion 150 ml
Higher Nature MSM Rose Lotion 150 ml
Offered by Higher Nature Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 15 Oct. 2013
love the smell, and my ankles and wrists stop hurting within minutes of putting it on.
Leaves lovely soft skin too.

Henri Cartier-Bresson: 002 (Masters of Photography)
Henri Cartier-Bresson: 002 (Masters of Photography)
by Henri Cartier-Bresson

3.0 out of 5 stars Photographs., 31 Oct. 2012
Not much reading, there is a list in the back with short descriptions of each picture, but mainly it is just pictures, most of which you can find on the Internet.
Guess I was expecting some tutoring as well as

Fifty Shades Freed
Fifty Shades Freed

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle, 31 Oct. 2012
Kindle to the rescue, I was on holiday, read the first two books and looked everywhere to get the third with no luck.

Thankfully amazon sold this on kindle and I was able to download it to finish the story while relaxing. I'm one that loved this trilogy, a bit ott with the sex but it was easy reading and a good story

Compost: How to Use, How to Make, Everyday Tips (Green Guides)
Compost: How to Use, How to Make, Everyday Tips (Green Guides)
by Rachelle Strauss

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple, 4 July 2009
Very interesting, i read loads of books on how to start a compost bin and none explained the sticks etc at the bottom, no wonder i never got a really good one going.

also the bokashi bins i never read that you then put them on the compost bin, i thought that was it that all my waste would be turned to gold within 4 weeks,

AND people are always telling me that wasps have no use to us whatsoever, i always said they wouldnt be here if they didnt have a purpose.

everything is explained simply and step by step so even i got confidence to try a new way of recycling my kitchen waste.

and the snails in my garden will now be finding a new home in my compost bin saving me from having to sacrifice a few plants

Page: 1 | 2