Profile for T. Kemp > Reviews

Content by T. Kemp

T. Kemp "TK" (Birmingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ELTD® PU Leather Cover Case For LG G Pad 8.3 With Sleeping Function & Stand Function (For LG G Pad 8.3, White III)

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, but does cover the speakers in one position, 10 Jun. 2014
Overall I'm happy. The case suits the tablet and feels well made.

In portrait mode the front cover rolls back to offer a nice grip for your left hand. This is really quite useful.

In landscape mode, the cover can be used as a stand to view from a shallow or steep angle. When viewing from a steep angle (e.g. to type on a desk) the cover works well.
However when viewing from shallow angle (to watch movies in bed while the tablet is on a bedside table for example) the cover blocks the speakers. It doesn't bother me too much and the sound isn't affected too much, but it's a serious design flaw (either by LG or the covers manufacturers) that should be pointed out.

Otherwise, I'm happy and would recommend the cover to friends. I'd probably purchase another if mine became lost or damaged.

Google Nexus 4 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 2-in-1 Pack By Terrapin

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, I would recommend, 21 Sept. 2013
Paid £1.99 delivered for 2 screen protectors. Have had one on for about a week now and it seems to be of good quality. There is the usual applicator card and cleaning cloth included. Screen seems to respond normally with the protector on.

iPhone 6S Screen Protector, TeckNet [3-Pack] Ultra Clear High Response 4H Hardness HD Screen Protector Film For Apple iPhone 6S and iPhone 6
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, 12 April 2012
went on easy enough. the right size and you get 6 of them. Can't really ask for much more for £2.50

Dock Connector Dust Caps for iPad, iPod & iPhone
Dock Connector Dust Caps for iPad, iPod & iPhone

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, 12 April 2012
I bought this for my ipod nano (6th generation) and it fits perfectly. Like the other reviewer says though - just make sure you get it the right way around. (Have a quick look and it is quite clear which way is correct). Perfect to keep dust and any accidently spilt drops of liquid out of the connection.

This Modern Glitch
This Modern Glitch

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 26 Nov. 2011
This review is from: This Modern Glitch (Audio CD)
If you liked "The Wombats: A Guide to Love, Loss and Desperation" then you will like this album. The sound of it is similar without being the same. I would recommend this album.

Who is Jesus?: An Introduction to Christology (Michael Glazier Books)
Who is Jesus?: An Introduction to Christology (Michael Glazier Books)
by Thomas P. Rausch

4.0 out of 5 stars informative, 6 Mar. 2011
I used this book for a uni essay about why Jesus was killed. I found this book very useful as it contained useful information for that kind of question. found it well written and easy to read.
HOWEVER if you are at uni and looking for ONE book on Jesus then I would recommend the cambridge companion to jesus.

EASYi - Red PU Leather Flip Case & Sock for Sony Walkman E Series (2010/2011 Model) 4GB 8GB 16GB (NWZE453B NWZE454B NWZE455B NWZE453R NWZE454R NWZE455R NWZE453P NWZE454P NWZE455P NWZE464R)

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 6 Mar. 2011
the item is ok. the red is quite light so be warned. i wanted to give the item 4* but couldn't bring myself to do it because the case obstructs you pushing the buttons a bit and can be quite annoying. I know its only a minor thing but it gets quite frustrating.

Computers and Blues
Computers and Blues

5.0 out of 5 stars It's grown on me, 6 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Computers and Blues (Audio CD)
At first I was a bit unsure as to whether i liked the album. However, after about 5 listens i feel compelled to write this review and recommend this album to any streets fan. Its different to previous albums, yet retains the unique sound that makes the streets so enjoyable.

Ladies' Turtle Charm, Sterling Silver, Model CRC21, by Chrysalis By Silver Willow

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy, 15 Dec. 2010
I bought this for £7.50 and I'm happy. I think the other reviews are a little critical of the item for the price. I don't think it's too small for a charm, probably just about right. It comes in a nice little pink presentation pouch thing which is a bonus. For £7.50, I really think this item is worth the money. Compared to some of the other charms on Amazon at a similar price, this I think is the best one.

Helix Mini Alarm - Silver PS1070
Helix Mini Alarm - Silver PS1070

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy, 20 Oct. 2010
bought this for my girlfriend and I'm happy. When I tested it, it was very loud and definitely get people's attention if you needed to use it. If you put it next to an attackers ear, it would probably put them off or at least make them move away for a second or two. I would recommend this product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2011 3:54 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3