Profile for Samuel > Reviews

Zulu [1964] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stanley Baker
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars it is a great movie, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Zulu [1964] [DVD] (DVD)
I love the movie because it has great characters and my favourite part of the movie is when the battle starts. this is the best zulu movie i ever watched. my dad loves the movie too. This is my 2nd day watching this movie.
Samuel age 9

Charley's War: 1 August-17 October 1916
Charley's War: 1 August-17 October 1916
by Pat Mills

5.0 out of 5 stars Review by Samuel aged 8, 13 May 2013
I like the book; it's a good very good book. In the night I read for my daddy every night.
My name is Samuel and I'm 8 years old. I like to read.
This is my favourite part of the book-
When Charley and Weeper were punished to the wheel of a gun carriage, German planes were a few miles from the camp. They came suddenly, the German planes attacked the camp, as a German plane comes towards Weeper and Charley.
As the plane shot Weeper and another plane fires at the gas and a man says 'blooming heck'. The beast did not help them. But a few more minutes later, the beast has been hit. Charley helps Weeper get through the fire. Charley saw the beast asking for help. But he did not help him. And a few minutes later the beast was dead.

Charley's War: 2 June-1 August 1916
Charley's War: 2 June-1 August 1916
by Pat Mills

5.0 out of 5 stars Charley's War by Samuel, Age 8, 10 Feb. 2013
This is the best comic book. The German who looked out in no man's land said `the tommies are coming - thousands of them! But the machine guns were too hard to get them! But a man said GAAAAHHHHH! In Charley's Trench. Mick and Charley chat. I love this book and I got the book in 2012 but now it is 2013. And the characters I love is Charley, Jones and Big Rud.