Profile for krayg > Reviews

Hydroponic Garden
Hydroponic Garden
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for getting a tattoo, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Hydroponic Garden (MP3 Download)
I came across these when this album was playing when I was having my first tattoo. It certainly worked. Felt no pain and was completely chilled. I like this genre of music but this was the first time I had heard CBL. I will be catching up with the other albums very soon.

Made for Samsung' SAMGS2CCBL metal look Case - black - Galaxy S2 i9100'
Made for Samsung' SAMGS2CCBL metal look Case - black - Galaxy S2 i9100'

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, usable, stylish and affordable, 6 Dec 2011
I couldn't be happier with this case. The phone clips in and out with ease and has a nice tactile feel that makes the phone feel safer in your hand. One of the best features of the actual Galaxy SII is its slimline profile and the case does very little to diminish this. It keeps the camera lens and the front screen off surfaces, when laid down, so they are less likely to get scratched. The mesh effect looks good. Being a Samsung product it's not surprising it's of good quality and its is a good price too. Apparently, though I have not tried it yet, this case does not have to be unclipped when placed in a Samsung dock or cradle. If I have any complaint is that it is a pity the case does not give more protection to the top and bottom sides of the phone.

Now That's What I Call Xmas!
Now That's What I Call Xmas!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite a definitive album but probably the best, 13 Jan 2011
Looked around for a Christmas compilation that had all the favourites. This was the closest one. Disappointed with the versions of "Last Christmas" and "All I want for Christmas is You", and there was no Shaky! Anyway, I downloaded the additional songs I wanted and, with tracks from this compilation album, created my own playlists and burnt my own discs - job done. The bonus Christmas Carols disc is a nice addition.