Profile for Cath Davidson > Reviews

White Cake Sparkles
White Cake Sparkles
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

3.0 out of 5 stars Cake sparkles..., 9 Feb. 2011
These are very fine, much finer than the glitter sparkles you buy in the supermarket. I did find they tasted a little bit funny, and they were very dry and tended to stick to the roof of your mouth after a bite of cake. Looks lovely though :)

Hooping4Life Black and Fluorescent Pink Medium (40") Weighted (625g) Exercise & Dance Hoop with Hooping instructions
Offered by Hooping4Life

3.0 out of 5 stars Great item but..., 9 Feb. 2011
after using the Hula Hoop at my circit training class, I decided I'd like one of my own, so I ordered this one, being unsure of weights, I thought this would be ideal for a beginner, which it is, but unfortunately, for me it is too light. As soon as the package arrived i knew this was too light. It works well, just not what I want/need, so I've now ordered a much heavier one.

If your completely new to hooping this will probably do, but I feel the slightly heavier ones are easier to use. That's probably just personal preference though.

101 Running Songs
101 Running Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 7 Feb. 2011
This review is from: 101 Running Songs (MP3 Download)
Had listened to my "Running Trax" albums so often I was sick of them all. This album is fantastic for getting up and running, I'm just new to running, but already find that I need to have a good choice of music. These albums cover decades of music including Queens Don't stop me now, Wham - Wake me up before you go go, Billy Idol - Rebel yell,Van Morrison - Brown eyed girl, Jackie Wison - Reet Petite, Appollo 440 - Ain't talking 'bout Dub, Groove Armada - I see you baby, The Ting Tings - That's not my name, Katy Perry - I kissed a girl, and oodles more - a really great selection over five disks - well worth the money, something that will take me quite a while to get sick off :)

Professor Layton and the Lost Future (Nintendo DS)
Professor Layton and the Lost Future (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 18 Nov. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've done the previous two Prof. Layton games and loved them too, so couldn't wait to pre order this.

I'm not a "big" gamer but do love these puzzle games, my daughter and I fight over who's turn it is to play it.

The puzzle mix I'd say was just right, some taxing ones, some near impossible ones and some easy ones, although i have to confess to getting my daughter to do the sliding puzzles for me - not to great with them lol. Liking the story line so far too - I'm about half way through it at the moment.

Bring on the next one :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2011 6:37 PM BST

21cm Pandora style charm bracelet complete with 15 mixed 'ICE BLUE beads and charms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bracelet, 5 Jan. 2010
This bracelet is gorgeous, great quality and a nice heavy feel to it - I have ordered another one to mix and match the beads to fill the bracelet.

I'm not one for "big" names so can't compare with the real Pandora, but as a beaded charm this is gorgeous.

Yonex SHB 71 EX Badminton Shoe, Size UK8H
Yonex SHB 71 EX Badminton Shoe, Size UK8H

5.0 out of 5 stars Yonex Badmington shoe, 1 Aug. 2009
Excellent shoe, Well made, good grip and my son is still wearing them after having had them for months, he usually goes through trainers in a month or so.

EA Sports Active: Personal Trainer (Wii)
EA Sports Active: Personal Trainer (Wii)
Offered by Clearance Game Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Sports Active - FAB!, 1 Aug. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
After having tried the Wii Fitness Coach and not getting on that well with it, I was unsure about buying this, but I can honestly say its the best thing I've bought for my Wii yet. I love the Wii fit, myself and family have great fun evenings in on it, but this is proper "grown up" fitness.

I'm working on the 30 day challenge at the moment on easy but you can then repeat doing medium or hard if you so wish. If you don't want to do the 30 day challenge you can work from one of the numbers combinations of pre-set excersies or make up several different combinations of programs that suit your likes, fitness or time limit. It looks like the combinations are almost endless. You can if you want use your Wii fit board (which I was gutted you couldn't on FC)but you can turn the setting on or off as you like and receive a different version of the same excercise.

Well worth the money (Amazon is the best price I've seen), great fun AND a workout...what more could you ask for.

Real Food from Your Slow Cooker
Real Food from Your Slow Cooker
by Annette Yates

5.0 out of 5 stars Crackin little book!, 22 Jan. 2009
I got this book for my slow cooker after trawling the internet looking for simple, tasty food. Its a small basic paperback with no pictures but WOW! its fantastic - I've been using by book for about a year now and the all the recipe's are great. We love the soups, pork in cider, macaroni, lasagne.

I've recently bought the 150 best slow cooker recipe's and I dont like it at all - This little book is all you need for tasty, filling, warming family meals.

Canon PIXMA iP4000 Colour Bubble Jet Printer
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Colour Bubble Jet Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!, 17 Aug. 2005
I am also an ex-Epson owner, I've had two now and both have been ok, but this... this is something else. I can't believe how fast it prints and how quiet it is. I can get a 4x6 printed in glorious quality in about 45 seconds!!!!!
The photos (using Canon paper) are STUNNING! they come out (quickly) looking like they have just come from the developers.
It is quite large, but well worth putting up with! The original inks are cheap to replace, and the two paper trays are very handy for having photo paper in one, and printer paper in the other.
Don't bother with Epson! or LEXMARK not a patch on this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6