Profile for Cath Davidson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Joseph Joseph Mash and Serve 2-in-1 Potato Masher - Green
Joseph Joseph Mash and Serve 2-in-1 Potato Masher - Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Joseph Joseph madher, 21 Oct 2012
Not a great fan of this I have to say. I have other JJ utensils which are great, but this is difficult to hold and awkward to use. Mashes well enough and sturdy, just difficult to hold.

Sweetbird Syrup Dispencing Pump
Sweetbird Syrup Dispencing Pump
Offered by Discount Office Supplies & Equipment

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweetbrd pump, 21 Oct 2012
This review is from: Sweetbird Syrup Dispencing Pump
Bought with my litre bottle of sweetbird coffee syrup. Fits perfectly and one full pump delivers a perfect serving of syrup to the cup. Seems sturdy enough, not much else to say about a pump.

Andrew James High Quality Grade 202 Stainless Steel Jug 600ml
Andrew James High Quality Grade 202 Stainless Steel Jug 600ml
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars 600ml jug, 21 Oct 2012
I bought this 600ml jug for use with my coffee maker. It is a good weight, pours well, is easy to clean and looks very stylish (if a stellar jug can look stylish lol)

2013 Red Year Wall Planner With Pen And Stickers Kit
2013 Red Year Wall Planner With Pen And Stickers Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great planner, 21 Oct 2012
Much thicker than Sasco or other such year planners. Great for the price. It took a while to arrive but other than that no problems.

Sweetbird Caramel Sugar Free Syrup 1 Litre
Sweetbird Caramel Sugar Free Syrup 1 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!, 21 Oct 2012
I have to say, being on a diet and loving my coffee this caramel syrup is gorgeous. I don't notice any after taste as I use sweetners anyway.

Delicious.

Neon UV Rainbow Bustle Tutu Skirt (Free Size (6 to 16))
Neon UV Rainbow Bustle Tutu Skirt (Free Size (6 to 16))
Offered by Blue Magik

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 8 Oct 2012
Got this for a carnival themed weekend, generous fit, great neon colour, well worth the money paid, great fun item.

Samsung LE37R88BD Replacement Remote Control
Samsung LE37R88BD Replacement Remote Control
Offered by Remotes Replaced

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 8 Oct 2012
Had this a few weeks now, it works well, although the back came off a little too easily so we have taped that now, much better than spending 30 quid on another official one. Works straight from the box, no programming codes.

Hunter Women's Original Gloss Wellies Violet W23616 5 UK
Hunter Women's Original Gloss Wellies Violet W23616 5 UK
Offered by Surfdome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wellies!, 8 Oct 2012
I had a pair of Hunter wellies many years ago and have never managed to find another make of wellies with the same level of comfort. I ordered these as Amazon warehouse deals had my size for just £40 bargin!

I bought the violet colour but was never really sure what the colour would actually be like as in every photo the shade seems to vary. I had hoped it wouldn't be the more burgundy end of the scale, and thankfully it wasn't, it is more a magenta colour for those who are interested.

They are slightly tight on the calf, my calf at the widest point measures 38cm, id say that's about the boots maximum. I'm hoping loosing a couple of stone will rectify that problem for me though, as my last pair were fine. I am a size 5 uk and ordered a 5, and they are a great fit, generous, not sure how some are coming up small.

Great wellies well worth the price (what's not to love at the price I paid!)

POT PAN LID ORGANISER HOLDER KITCHEN wall - CREATE MORE SPACE STORAGE- HOLDS SAUCEPAN LIDS
Offered by L P S

3.0 out of 5 stars not for cupboards with shelves., 29 Jun 2012
My cupboard where I store my pots (well all my cuboards really) have a middle shelf, but when this attaches to back of cupboard door the door won't shut, so I now have it attached to the wall.

It holds my lids well, I have round handled lids so they fit well in groove and are quite secure there.

Leifheit Comfortline Parat F2 Kitchen Foil and Cling Film Wall Mounted Roll Holder Plastic White - 10 x 39 x 19 cm # 25771

5.0 out of 5 stars dubious after reviews re: setting up., 18 Jun 2012
As my title says, I was dubious about this and setting it up. Maybe because of that I look extra special care to look at how it works and goes together. If you are in doubt look at the picture on the box.

There is no 'threading' through the slots (if you are doing this, your doing it wrong), just have your cling film (300mm) and foil (300mm) coming from the bottom up, as opposed to running from the top down, have both of these ready, slot the front on and the film and foil should be obvious where to pull.

Some people find that the freezer bags fall and unravel when taking off the front, I can only suggest that as you take frone off to re-fill you tip it towards you sto stop thism

Great product. Well worth the money!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6