Profile for H. Green > Reviews

Content by H. Green

H. Green "Imperfectly Perfect" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Lovely Crystal Surround Hinged Septum Clicker Ring - Pierced & Modified - 1.2mm Clear
Offered by Pierced And Modified

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 16 July 2014
It's stunning!

It really is, one of my friends was wearing a hinged septum clicker and it was so beautiful I wanted one, low and behold I found it on Amazon and it really is beautiful, looks great in.

It's a tad difficult to open I had to use my jewellery pliers to open it but at least it's kept securely in place once it's in and it's a lovely shape, more of a D shape which means it's snugly fits round the nose and doesn't dangle down or get in the way.

A very pleasant change to my horse shoe :)

New Black Unlocked Cubot GT72 4.0 inch Android 4.2 Smartphone Dual Core Mobile Phone Dual Camera GPS WiFi Capacitive Touch

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone Shame About The Network Issue, 25 Jun 2014
Great phone, has a good few bells and whistles which considering the price is amazing.

Sad thing is it just will not work with a 3 sim card :( works fine with an EE sim but not 3 which me and my daughter are on so back it goes as it's not unlocked to any network.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2014 6:38 AM BST

GFM Cartoon Messenger Bag (Design No: 3740-KEKCS) A4 Folders, School , Travel, Holidays , Leisure (Design No: 3740-KEKCS)
Offered by GFM Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy and Fabby, 18 Jun 2014
Plenty of room in this bag, it's huge although I don't know if it would fit an A4 file in it or not as I use it for everyday use not school.

It has so many pockets and each zip is multicoloured which makes it unusual plus it's tokidoki style which is one of my favourites.

I bought 3 different styles of this bag I was so pleased with it!

Tisserand Tea Tree + Deep Cleansing Skin Wash
Tisserand Tea Tree + Deep Cleansing Skin Wash

5.0 out of 5 stars Zit Blasting Awesomeness, 29 Oct 2013
Even though I'm 42 I get spots :( but I this product keeps my skin zit free. It's quite expensive (I feel so anyway) so even though it's for all over body and hair use I use it for my face only.

It contains skin purifying tea tree, grapefruit, lemon essential oils and extract of chamomile. It is free from parabens and synthetic fragrances and is marked vegan.

I highly recommend it!

Beadalon Beading Mats - Prevent Bead Rolling 12 x 9 Inch (Set of 3)
Beadalon Beading Mats - Prevent Bead Rolling 12 x 9 Inch (Set of 3)
Offered by BeadaholiqueUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect..., 14 Aug 2013
I'm quite new to beading but so far I love it and have come to find that a beading mat is a beaders best friend! It stops my beads rolling off and holds my product in place whilst I thread the beads on and / or am knotting. I bought the 3 pack so I could have more than one thing on the go. They're not very expensive and they're a godsend, if you craft these are a must!

AZATOM® UFO Docking station portable speaker for iPod & iPhone / Built-in High power rechargable battery / Remote Control / Unique design / Quality sound with bass port technology
Offered by 4 COOL TECHNOLOGY

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful!, 14 Aug 2013
It's compact and only £29.99 it must not be up to much right? WRONG! This little nicely made docking station looks like it is much more expensive than what it is and the sounds quality (and loudness) is out of this world! I highly recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 8 April 2012
Beautiful bra which is much appreciated by a 40 year old woman whom has a smaller chest!

It is nice to find a small one which does not have Snoopy etc on it!! LOL

It washes really well too and the size I ordered 32AA is correct, bang on a 32AA. Good quality and up to now has beaten the usual cheap high street brand I buy for a but more money!!

So good I ordered 4 and am contemplating ordering more.

2 X Travel Plug UK Shaver Adaptor/Plug Compatible With Shaver,Toothbrush,Continental - Lifetime Warranty
Offered by ShaniTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 19 Jan 2012
Good value for money and they work! Safety tested, nice and clean looking - sounds strange I know but my old adaptors looked dirty and cheap when I bought them new from a reputable shop, which put me off slightly.

I do not know what else to say, sorry, just try them and you won't be disappointed.

Higher Nature 1000mg MSM - Pack of 90 Tablets
Higher Nature 1000mg MSM - Pack of 90 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 2 Dec 2011
I was very skeptical when I was told about the uses of MSM!

It was recommended by books and word of mouth for my spinal and joint pain (along with my usual prescribed pain killers - I consulted my GP before taking this product) plus I have hyper-pigmentation on which I used a smashing cream but sadly a chemical in it was banned in the UK so I used a safe cream which did not work as well.

It is well over a year since I started taking MSM and it does help the pain plus it has faded my melasma (hyper-pigmentation). I stopped taking it for a few weeks and within 4 weeks I was aching more and my brown patches came back - lighter than before but still noticeable.

Now I am back taking it! It really is amazing.

There is a book available on Amazon UK on the wonders of MSM and many articles online about what it can help with however I would say ask your GP or health professional first.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boho dress, 23 April 2011
...or a hippy dress as I call them!

Been wearing dresses like this for years and I absolutely love them and this dress is no exception. You have to be careful to wash it as advised on the label, I hand-wash mine (although some do use the washing machine which I think is a no-no) and when almost dry I twist it up - exactly like how it came - to make sure the crinkle stays crinkled!

It might not be for all tastes but if your into boho style fashion or are a bit of a hippy at heart then I highly recommend it.

Another beautiful dress by Joe Browns that I'm ever so glad I got now the sun is shining.

Page: 1 | 2