Profile for loriann Paris > Reviews

Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy
Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy
Price: 15.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Alot smaller that shown, 17 Feb 2013
I thought this would be as big as it looks on the picture displayed ,but it so isn't. Two toddlers could not fit onto it. My 18 month old who is quite small can just fit. She still enjoys it though.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 17 Feb 2013
These are quite handy little measuring cups. Great for space saving and does what it says on the cover. Recommended

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wakes me up in the Morning!, 17 Feb 2013
I love showering with this. I've heard some ppl say it drying but I haven't experienced this. I love this tingly peppermint feel I get when I bath in the mornings after my workout. In the evenings I add some to my hot face cloth to steam my face a bit....ahhhhhh feels and smells soooo good.

Lumie Bodyclock STARTER 30 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Sunrise and Sunset Features
Price: 53.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I wait so long to get one, 17 Feb 2013
I love this Lumie light! I can't believe I delayed getting one for so long. I am no longer grumpy in the winter and struggling to get out of bed in the mornings. I wake up at 4:30am to workout and I have no problem doing so once my light go on, We also use it as a lamp... i love it!

OXO Good Grips Hand Held Mandoline Slicer
OXO Good Grips Hand Held Mandoline Slicer
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 17 Feb 2013
I use this so much! it slices everything and has three different thicknesses. It's also very easy to store and clean.

Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g
Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g
Price: 14.11

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I've had!, 17 Feb 2013
This coconut oil is so great I use it on everything I possibly can. My hair, body, nails, cooking....worth the money.

Pair of 100% Charmeuse Silk Pillowcases (CHOCOLATE) 50 cm x 75 cm - RRP 70
Pair of 100% Charmeuse Silk Pillowcases (CHOCOLATE) 50 cm x 75 cm - RRP 70
Offered by Jasmine Silk
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Fabric, 17 Feb 2013
This is a great fabric. Very comfortable to sleep. The finish is not very good for the price but I guess they charge you for the silk which is good. I'll recommend.

Zeta Vooom Stroller Complete with Foot Muff and Raincover (Plum Hearts and Stars)
Price: 92.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Good everyday stroller, 17 Feb 2013
we bought this stroller to use at nursery when we drop the lil'one off because our Stokke was to big for the tiny shed at our nursery. It works great. Very easy to assemble, fold and a good height for pushing. If you are looking for a cheap everyday push chair i'll recommend this one.

Organic Dark Brown Sugar, 24 oz (681 g)
Organic Dark Brown Sugar, 24 oz (681 g)
Offered by STRATTON UK
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 Feb 2013
I use this mostly as a beauty product to exfoliate my face, lip and body with a bit of oil. It works great for this purpose.

Suma Organic Almonds 1 kg
Suma Organic Almonds 1 kg
Price: 17.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutritious and Delicious, 17 July 2012
I make my own almond milk for smoothies etc. I thought i'd give Suma organic almonds a try and I am so happy I did. I soaked them over night and they tasted beautiful and crunchy to eat and when I blended them I could for the first time taste the flavor of almond almost like an almond essence flovor in my milk. Love it love it love it. Will be buying again and again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2013 12:42 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2