Profile for geg > Reviews

Content by geg

geg

Page: 1 | 2
Mens Combat Military Black Army Patrol Hiking Cadet Work High Leather Boot All Sizes (UK 11)
Offered by MC Products Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice boots. Not for me though - they were ..., 20 Jan. 2016
Very nice boots. Not for me though - they were for my son. He said they were a bit tight.

Fire TV Stick Streaming Media Player
Fire TV Stick Streaming Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but seems limited., 3 Jan. 2016
The fire stick works much better than I was expecting. I would like it more if I could get more apps from other sources. It seems to be a bit fenced in like the kindle tablet is ie unless you are clever at side lining you are in the Amazon monopoly. Have ended up subscribing to Amazon Prime but that turns out to be cheaper than I thought. Haven't finished learning it yet so shall wait and see.

Vktech Mini Portable 150Mbps 3G/4G Hotspot WIFI Mobile Wireless USB2.0 Router
Vktech Mini Portable 150Mbps 3G/4G Hotspot WIFI Mobile Wireless USB2.0 Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, 21 Dec. 2015
This worked really well once I worked it out. Instructions in a fairly bad translation. The wifi key and the password for adjusting settings of the router I got confused over so spent hours messing around. Turned out it was staring me in the face so my fault

Style B Black Size 8 - NEW WOMENS SNOW BOOTS LADIES FUR CALF LINED ZIP WINTER SKI MOON RAIN BOOTS
Offered by ShoeGeeks

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but size probably small fit, 21 Dec. 2015
I liked these boots but they were more like a size 7 than an 8.
Also not sure they would resist too much water.

FlipaClip - Cartoon animation
FlipaClip - Cartoon animation

5.0 out of 5 stars I have loved using flipaclip, 10 May 2015
I have loved using flipaclip. Once I got the hang of it - and that wasn't that difficult. I am still on the free version. I am thinking about geting the full version. It's good because you can see the frame before faintly below the one you are working on so you can get good movement. I'm no expert on animation but it's definitely good fun.

Paperama
Paperama

4.0 out of 5 stars good idea, 17 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Paperama (App)
Quite good for a bit of time passing. So far so good. Probably good for the brain.

Beowulf
Beowulf
by Kevin Crossley-Holland

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Beowulf (Paperback)
Beautiful illustrations.

Corfu (Globetrotter Travel Pack)
Corfu (Globetrotter Travel Pack)
by Mike Gerrard

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Aug. 2014
Useful maps but a bit generalized - good for history.

Android App Inventor for the Absolute Beginner
Android App Inventor for the Absolute Beginner
by Lakshmi Prayaga

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the right version of the app to go with it., 24 Aug. 2014
It's good but you need to make sure you have the right App to go with it as there are a few updated versions since this book was written. It's a good way to learn.

Dry Glazes (Ceramics Handbooks)
Dry Glazes (Ceramics Handbooks)
by Jeremy Jernegan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great photos and lots of glze recipes, 24 Aug. 2014
Lots of glaze recipes. American though so some of the ingredients are a bit different if you live in a different country. Very informative though. Techniques too which is good.

Page: 1 | 2