Profile for K. Wales > Reviews

Content by K. Wales

K. Wales "Kevin Wales" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Bug Clear Gun! for Fruit & Veg 750 ml Ready to Use Insecticide
Bug Clear Gun! for Fruit & Veg 750 ml Ready to Use Insecticide

5.0 out of 5 stars I sprayed spider mite under the leaves of my geraniums ..., 25 Sep 2014
I sprayed spider mite under the leaves of my geraniums. They are now pest free and regrowing new leaves so that I can overwinter them in the house and split them up in the spring. I am careful to remove all the dead leaves from the compost beneath the plants.

Weedol Rootkill Plus 3 Litres Ready to Use Weedkiller
Weedol Rootkill Plus 3 Litres Ready to Use Weedkiller

5.0 out of 5 stars It is also very easy to use and can be aimed so that other ..., 25 Sep 2014
Yes, it worked first time on bindweed which was growing out from between concrete and up the lining of my house to the air vent. It is also working on a blackberry which also grows from a crack in concrete doing the same thing.
It is also very easy to use and can be aimed so that other plants are not affected.

200MM BLACK DOOR AND GATE SPRING WITH SCREWS
200MM BLACK DOOR AND GATE SPRING WITH SCREWS
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug 2014
It is very robust and keeps the gate shut, so my dog is safe.

My Love: The Essential Collection
My Love: The Essential Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
I love Celine's singing. She is awesome.

EASYi - 4GB Hidden Colour Spy Pinhole Pen Drive Camcorder USB DVR Cam CCTV Camera & Sound Voice Recording

1.0 out of 5 stars it's useless and stopped working after a short while, 2 July 2014
it's useless and stopped working after a short while. So that was the end of that. Video was poor before it packed up.

Fish Blkood and Bone 3KG
Fish Blkood and Bone 3KG
Offered by Severn DIY

5.0 out of 5 stars It does a great job. My broad beans are fantastic, 2 July 2014
It does a great job. My broad beans are fantastic. I have 8 plants in a large tub with compost and the beans shucks are giant.

Transcend 8Gb SDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card
Transcend 8Gb SDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card

it works.

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
it works fine Ideal for what I want.

Masterplug Indoor Power BFG1-MS 4-Gang 13 amp Socket with 1 m Extension Lead (White)

It works fine.

IGENIX IG3700 COUNTER TOP FRIDGE WITH LOCK WHITE
IGENIX IG3700 COUNTER TOP FRIDGE WITH LOCK WHITE
Offered by Premier Products

4.0 out of 5 stars It works fine but I'm not happy that the lower part of ..., 2 July 2014
It works fine but I'm not happy that the lower part of the door can not hold things like cups, cheese etc., as they drop out on to the floor.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5