Profile for Wariner > Reviews

Content by Wariner

Wariner (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)

Autobiography
Autobiography
by Morrissey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Autobiography (Paperback)
This book is excellent. Morrissey goes in depth about the court case and his feelings. There's nothing in this book that details his personal life. I recommend the hardcover version.

Saturday Night And Sunday Morning [DVD]
Saturday Night And Sunday Morning [DVD]
Dvd ~ Albert Finney

5.0 out of 5 stars Must own in your collection, 21 April 2011
One of the best British movies ever. I'm from Canada and normally would never watch these types of movies but there are so many funny scenes in them I start laughing. Some of my favorites is the one where Arthur puts a mouse in a co-workers area. Another is when he shot something at the nosy neighbour. I found out about these movies because Morrissey is a big fan and I decided to watch them. I am so glad I did. I also recommend Billy Liar, The Leather Boys, The L-shaped room and A taste of honey. The book for the L-shaped room is excellent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2015 6:58 PM BST

Dorian Gray [DVD]
Dorian Gray [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Barnes

1.0 out of 5 stars This is worst version I have ever seen, 7 April 2011
This review is from: Dorian Gray [DVD] (DVD)
I saw this movie or tried to watch it when I picked a copy up at my local library. The best version is the one with Hurd Hatfield and Angela Lansbury. This movie ruins the whole book. Don't buy unless you are a big fan of the stars in this movie.

exit smiling
exit smiling
by morrissey

5.0 out of 5 stars must have for Morrissey fans, 31 Mar. 2010
This review is from: exit smiling (Paperback)
This book is a must have written by Morrissey prior to becoming famous. A collector's item I also recommend James Dean is not Dead and New York Dolls written by Morrissey. The price is quite high but definitely worth it.

Morrissey's "New York Dolls"
Morrissey's "New York Dolls"
by Morrissey

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, 30 Mar. 2010
This will be an interesting read as it was written prior to The Smiths forming.

James Dean Is Not Dead
James Dean Is Not Dead
by Steven Morrissey (The Smiths)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for Morrissey fans, 30 Mar. 2010
This review is from: James Dean Is Not Dead (Paperback)
This is an excellent book to have if you are a big fan of Morrissey. I would also recommend the other two he wrote prior to The Smiths being formed. Exit Smiling and The New Yorks Dolls. I purchased those and found some positive reviews.