Profile for C. M. Collier > Reviews

Content by C. M. Collier

C. M. Collier "myopia1" (Liverpool,england)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Go Stationery Kraft Typo Exercise Book - Pink
Go Stationery Kraft Typo Exercise Book - Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice,Not Too Special, 6 Jan. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Nice quality notebook;I do prefer spiral bound but this stays open well.I think it's a bit dear for what you get ;it's nice but I would expect something more special for £4.

Go Stationery Owls A5 Notebook - White
Go Stationery Owls A5 Notebook - White

5.0 out of 5 stars What's Not to Like?, 6 Jan. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Useful,pretty notebook that is spiral bound;I like these as they stay open.Lined pages,nice paper, good value,what's not to like?

The Crow Girl
The Crow Girl
by Erik Axl Sund

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Pick Up,Impossible to Put Down, 30 Dec. 2015
This review is from: The Crow Girl (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This massive book,(752 pages) was originally released in Sweden as a trilogy,and has been re-worked for the English market into a single volume.It does make for a heavy book,but the story is so addictive I'd be very frustrated if I had to wait to get the next book. I have rarely read anything that has had me guessing so much;every time I thought I had something figured out,I'd find I'd been completely wrong and would have to start again.
The story ranges over times and places and now I've finally finished it I feel exhausted.It's not an easy read by any means;there are descriptions of torture, and sexual abuse of children,but I had to find out what happened.I've given it 4 stars because some of the violence and abuse I found really upsetting,but it absolutely had me gripped from beginning to end.

Garnier Body Repair Anti-Dryness Restoring Lotion 250ml
Garnier Body Repair Anti-Dryness Restoring Lotion 250ml
Offered by cosmeticsdirect2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly What it Says on the Bottle, 30 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
On the bottle it states that 95% of women felt their discomfort soothed immediately,and 100% felt more comfortable after 24 hours,and I felt just the same.My skin had been really dry and itchy,and as soon as I put the cream on it felt better right away,and next day it was still feeling great.
Can't recommend this highly enough,and brilliant price too!

L'Oreal Paris False Lash Flutter Mascara Black 7ml
L'Oreal Paris False Lash Flutter Mascara Black 7ml
Offered by S.A.R.A

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Ordered Another One!, 27 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was a bit worried that this might make my lashes look too "false" but one coat looks really natural,like my own lashes but a lot more! Everyone says how nice I look,but no-one has noticed exactly why.I'm thrilled with the way the brush catches every little lash,even ones I didn't know I had!
Definitely worth the money;I've just ordered another one!

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Repair 10 BB Cream Medium 50ml
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Repair 10 BB Cream Medium 50ml
Offered by Look Beautiful

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like It Now, 27 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I wrote a negative review for this at first,but as I've used it more I've grown to like it.You have to be very careful when dispensing it as too much may well come out,but once you've got the hang of it it's OK.My skin does seem better,(I think I was putting too much on at first)and I've learned never to put any cream under it,as it will come off in annoying little rolls.
It had a funny smell at first,but that seems to have gone away,and I like it now.

SlimFast Powder Summer Strawberry - 438 g
SlimFast Powder Summer Strawberry - 438 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Does Work!, 26 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This tastes nice and really does work;it fills you up so you eat less .I am amazed that something so simple and easy can help you lose weight.I would highly recommend it.

Schmidt Anne Geddes Spring Awakening Premium Quality Panorama Jigsaw Puzzle (1000-Piece)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous High Quality Puzzle., 23 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have to admit I haven't finished this puzzle yet,so cannot confirm that,when completed,the finished puzzle can be lifted up vertically and still stay together,as the manufacturer claims,but as it is such good quality I have no doubt that this will be so.The pieces fit together so well and have been cut so accurately that there are none of those annoying backing bits from one piece stuck to another,and once put together they can't accidentally be knocked apart.
This is just the kind of jigsaw I like;really well defined shapes in the flowerpots but most of the pots have duplicates so it's not that easy.My advice would be,after doing the border,to try to complete the flowerpots at the ends of the top row,which are both unique.
I love Anne Geddes,and was delighted to get a chance to do this brilliant puzzle thanks to the Amazon Vine programme.I'm a bit busy right now,but I'm hoping once the festive frenzy has died down I'll have a chance to complete this gorgeous creation.If it doesn't hang by itself I'll update this,but don't hold your breath!

Liteway 5 W SBC B15 Candle LED Bulb, 40 W Traditional Replacement, 400 Lumens - Warm White

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended., 23 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This bulb has a normal bayonet fitting but it is a small bayonet,so would not fit into your average household light fitting,but is perfect for wall lights and some standard lamps.It lights up immediately and gives a pleasant glow;it's not dimmable but is supposed to last for 30,000 hours and has a 3 year warranty.It should well pay for itself;having said that I think the price is very reasonable to start with.Highly recommended.

High Purity Magnesium Complex by Nutravita - 90 Tablets - Made in the UK
High Purity Magnesium Complex by Nutravita - 90 Tablets - Made in the UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Made No Difference,but I Took Other Supplements as Well., 15 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am mainly vegetarian and take a lot of supplements as well,so I didn't feel any different after taking these tablets for a month.Maybe if they had been all I was taking I would have noticed a difference,but as it is I don't think I'll bother getting more.They do seem to be a good product,but maybe I don't need them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20