Profile for C. M. Collier > Reviews

Content by C. M. Collier

C. M. Collier "myopia1" (Liverpool,england)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AmazonBasics 200-Thread-Count Polycotton Fitted Sheet, King -  Graphite
AmazonBasics 200-Thread-Count Polycotton Fitted Sheet, King - Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Sheet, 22 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really could not class this sheet as "Basic" as the quality is so good.Elasticated all round,not just the corners,so the fit is excellent;the material feels comfy and soft,and the whole thing feels really well made.
Highly recommended!

Billy + Margot Strawberry & Apple MINI Nutritious Training Biscuits 100g, Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 19 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am always looking for nutritious,healthy dog treats and these dog biscuits are great!My puppy loves them and the best thing about them is that they are full of healthy ingredients,contain no additives and are wheat and gluten free!They are oven baked and the only ingredients they contain are oat,barley,chicken fat,apple,seaweed,linseed,strawberry,yeast extract and cinnamon so it's all good stuff!
It says on the pack that oats help diabetic and obese dogs to maintain stable blood sugar levels and help reduce feelings of hunger,linseed helps maintain healthy joints and seaweed is naturally rich in a variety of minerals so it is great to see all this info on the pack when choosing which treats to buy.
The only downside is that they are a tad expensive,£4.95 for 100g,but the treats are quite small and it says to feed up to 10 a day depending on dog size, so the pack should last quite a while.

Purina Pro Plan Dry Dog Food Small And Mini Puppy With Optistart Rich In Chicken 3 Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Loves it,I'd Prefer a Bit More Meat, 19 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Our puppy loves this food!It comes in a handy re-sealable bag,(not completely airtight as the shape of the bag folds in so leaves a tiny space open at the seal but otherwise it's great!) It does have a bit of a "dog food" smell but not nearly as bad as other brands I have tried and the kibble is small in size so handy for smaller dogs and puppies.
Although this food has a lot of added nutrients and vitamins,I would prefer to see a higher meat content in the food for this price.

Purina Pro Plan Dry Dog Food Medium Puppy For Sensitive Digestion With Optidigest Rich In Chicken 3 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 19 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Our puppy loves this food,and it comes in a resealable pack,which is a bonus.Highly recommended.

RSPCA FleaAway Spot On Solution for Cats, 50 mg
RSPCA FleaAway Spot On Solution for Cats, 50 mg

4.0 out of 5 stars 100% Profit goes to RSPCA, 11 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Well,I de-flead my cats yesterday and will update this if I find any fleas;I normally use Frontline,which works very well,but thought I would try this as 100% of the profit goes to the RSPCA.I found the individual pouches a little fiddly to open and the pouches very small;I dropped one,so I would take extra care if you have poor eyesight.
I found the stuff sank in very well,and my son asked if the cat had actually been done,as he normally would have a bit of sticky fur on the back of his neck for a while.No-one has shown any signs of irritation,so I'll keep an eye on them and get back to you if there are any problems.

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Revitalising Cleansing Wipes 25
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Revitalising Cleansing Wipes 25

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Big,Soft,Thick Wipes., 8 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Love these wipes; they are a good size and nice and strong.They really do leave my skin feeling and looking good.

Air Wick Cherry Blossom Pure Air Freshener 250 ml (Pack of 3)
Air Wick Cherry Blossom Pure Air Freshener 250 ml (Pack of 3)
Offered by House of Fragrances

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Scent,Really Nice., 5 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Wow,this smells really strong! I'm not complaining as Cherry Blossom is one of my favourite scents,and this spray is great.
Highly Recommended.

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Night Cream 50ml
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Night Cream 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Soft, 5 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am over 60 so maybe a bit old for this but I found it worked well for me.The cream is quite thick so I didn't need much,but what I did use sank in well.I can't tell about the fragrance as I have a bad cold at the moment and can't smell anything,but it has left my skin nice and soft.
Obviously it takes time to see the benefits,but so far so good.

Miore Women's 9 ct Rose Gold Blue Topaz 3 Prong Pendant with Chain of 45 cm
Miore Women's 9 ct Rose Gold Blue Topaz 3 Prong Pendant with Chain of 45 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Nothing Like the Pic!, 3 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This actually looks nothing like the large pic,.with the bright blue stone;look at the one with the girl wearing it instead.I thought it may be quite large and gaudy,but it's really really pretty in real life,small and understated.I genuinely love it and have been pleasantly surprised at how expensive it looks;so classy.

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Correcting Day Moisturiser 50ml
L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Correcting Day Moisturiser 50ml

4.0 out of 5 stars No Sunscreen, 30 Oct. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great cream in many ways;it makes my skin feel soft,is easily absorbed and has a very light,pleasant fragrance,but I was quite surprised to see that it doesn't contain any sunscreen at all,so you would have to add a sunscreen of your own if you're going out in the sun.This is a bit annoying,when all the other creams I've tried have had sunscreen included.I probably won't be buying any more of this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20