Profile for Twigs > Reviews

Content by Twigs

Twigs

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Ladies Soft Leather Satchel Handbag / Shoulder Bag with Adjustable Shoulder Strap ( Dark Brown )
Offered by SNUGRUGS

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, wrong dimensions!, 27 Nov. 2014
I was a little disappointed with this satchel, it wasn't at all how I expected it to be.

Let's be clear, the leather is decent quality with that lovely smell of authenticity and the bag is well made with robust fastenings. I cannot fault the workmanship of this product; however, the dimensions are nowhere near correct!

I bought the satchel as a makeshift briefcase for my laptop - a quick and easy way of fleeing school on an evening, without the faff of packing my tech gear away; just slip it into a large satchel and off I go. The dimensions advertised suggested the bag was an ideal size for my laptop and was duly confirmed with a tape measure. On arrival today, the bag immediately looked smaller than I had first thought it to be and my laptop fits (just) lengthways but is too wide in the width. Had the buckle arrangements been adjustable, I might have been able to get away with covering the top of the laptop with the satchel's flap and securing it with the fasteners, but they're not.

Having measured the bag for myself, it is 37cm long (across the centre length of the bottom) 24.5cm from the top of the bag to the base (down the side) and 9.5cm at its wides part on the side panel, a far cry from the 40cm x 33cm x 20cm that were suggested in the description.

I am still deciding whether or not to keep it, after all, it is a nice bag!

STAEDTLER single hole tub barrel pencil sharpener
STAEDTLER single hole tub barrel pencil sharpener
Offered by Avatar Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 15 Nov. 2014
They have, so far, survived the man-handling of 25 9-10 year olds, although the lids of one of them has come away from its mounting. They sharpen really well and enable the children to continue with their work, without leaving their seats to go to the bin to sharpen their pencils....result!

Pair of Natural Crystal Stud Earrings in Genuine 925 Sterling Silver 1.3 CARAT 5mm diameter 1.66g

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 15 Nov. 2014
They look a bit milky but that doesn't detract from the loveliness of these earrings. I really like them.

Totes Auto Umbrella Black
Totes Auto Umbrella Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a cheap brolly, 15 Nov. 2014
Bought this to turn into a Mary Poppins umbrella for fancy dress book character day at school.

It seems robust enough, though hasn't been put to the test in rain. It is a good size and the handle (before it became a parrot's head) was very comfortable to hold.

Laptop Bag Carry Case Sleeve iPad Notebook 14 15 16 inch Orange/Brown/Red/White Criss Cross Print 428
Offered by FASTDEALS

4.0 out of 5 stars More tan than orange!, 15 Nov. 2014
I bought this case for my laptop - Acer 5744 Travelmate. Although it measures exactly 15 inches in length, it is an extremely snug fit and doesn't sit exactly within the rigid frame. It does, however, zip up okay (just) with one of the corners jutting out. Because of this, there is no room left for my lead or my wireless mouse, even though there are adequate pockets inside the case. Had it been a tad larger and my laptop did fit squarely into the case, I would be able to fit everything in.

All that said, it is a robust case, easy to carry and quite attractive too.

Cute Black Cat - Daisy Charm by JSC Italian Charms Fits Nomination Classic Bracelet

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely charm, 28 Aug. 2014
The design and colour of this charm is true to the photograph and it fits beautifully with the other links on my bracelet. It is slightly raised from the link and one of the corners isn't quite flat, so it catches occasionally on my clothing. That said, I am glad that I bought it as it's a lovely little charm.

UPDATE: The cat has now 'fallen off' the link. I have contacted the seller and am awaiting a response.

DAISY CHARM by JSC Jewellery. Personalised Custom Made Etched Italian Charm - Any Name or Phrase - Fits Nomination Classic. Add you text as a gift message during checkout.
Offered by JSC Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent job, 28 Aug. 2014
I had my link etched with my name. It has been done well and I love the font that had been used. A lovely addition to my charm bracelet.

Happy birthday balloons Italian charm 9mm fits classic nomination bracelet
Happy birthday balloons Italian charm 9mm fits classic nomination bracelet

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely charm, 28 Aug. 2014
Bought as a gift which yet to be given, but it is true to design and colour. A lovely charm.

Red 40 Italian charm fits classic nomination bracelet
Red 40 Italian charm fits classic nomination bracelet
Offered by essence charms

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely charm, 28 Aug. 2014

Multi Gem Star - Daisy Charm by JSC Italian Charm Fits Nomination Classic Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely charm, 28 Aug. 2014
The design and colour of this charm is true to the photograph and it fits beautifully with the other links. It's a striking addition to my bracelet. I have recently bought several charms, but this one is, by far, my favourite. It stands proud of the link but doesn't snag clothing. I would highly recommend this charm.

UPDATE: The centre stone has fallen out of the mounting, leaving a dark hole. I have contacted the seller and am awaiting a reply.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13