Profile for A Dorset lady > Reviews

Content by A Dorset lady

A Dorset lady "mint_ice_cream" (Dorset, England)

Belkin  Bluetooth USB Adapter - Class 2; v1.2 10m
Belkin Bluetooth USB Adapter - Class 2; v1.2 10m

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely incredible bit of kit, 7 Jun. 2006
This is compatible with my Sony ericsson k700I and I am going to be playing with it for a long time because it alows my phone to become a computer remote control which is great when listening to music and watching DVDs on my computer.

It is going to keep me entertained for a long time to come.

Its really small and there's a cool blue light on it which comes on when the computer is on.

I would recommend that every one in the world buy on of these, especially if you have a SE k700i, it's just so much fun!

Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife: Pride and Prejudice Continues (Pride & Prejudice Continues)
by Linda Berdoll

4.0 out of 5 stars not too bad, 23 May 2006
not too bad for a P&P sequel, quite alot of sex, not that explicit. I'm pretty sure, there are some american spellings (eg: compleat)and american words for things which are annoying but quite a good story, quite addictive when you get to some bits, you can't put it down. I liked it enough to buy the sequel as well, just waiting for it to be delivered.

A much better sequel than some other attempts although in this book some of the characters do take rather unexpected turns.

I would recommend it to P&P fans who like the raunchier side of things It's also a pretty big book and plenty long enough.

Buy it!

Sony DVPNS30 Multi Region DVD Player - Silver
Sony DVPNS30 Multi Region DVD Player - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars sony DVPNS30 multiregion dvd player, 5 Aug. 2005
this is a brilliant dvd player, it plays DVD-r/rw with no problem and I have yet to try out the multi-region feature but I will be soon. it is great value for money and just £7.00 more than a simple Philips version, in my opinion it is worth the £7.00 for the sony brand quality.
I would recommend it to anyone, an excellent piece of kit.
only down side is the lack of a supplied scart lead but not a big issue

Philips 14PT2666 14" Nicam Portable TV with FM radio
Philips 14PT2666 14" Nicam Portable TV with FM radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant TV, 5 Aug. 2005
I bought this tv because I needed new TV which was compatible with region 2 dvds, and the price was much lower than other similar quality brand 14inch tvs.
The FM radio is very good, it picks up a wide range of stations with good quality.
This TV is very light to carry, and the picture does not do it justice, it looks much better in real life.
At just £75 this TV is a bargain, I would recommend it to anyone!

Blue Murder: Series 1 And 2 [DVD]
Blue Murder: Series 1 And 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Caroline Quentin
Offered by BUDGETPRICES

4.0 out of 5 stars good series, 22 May 2005
I've been a fan of Caroline Quentin for a while, and this series encorporates police crime investigation and the relationship between Caroline Quentin's character, her ex/husband and her second in command in the police. There are complex story lines, with good crimes going on while DCI Janine Lewis (Quentin) raises her kids with just the help of her live in child minder. Overall a great series, just wished they had made more.

Stargate SG-1: Trial by Fire
Stargate SG-1: Trial by Fire
by Sabine C. Bauer
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, 22 May 2005
Although it was a little slow to start with, this was one of my favorite books out of the four that have been released. It is O'Neill focused which I liked and the author seems to have grasped the stargate idea well and I would recommend it to any fan, I hope they keep writing the books!

Stargate SG-1 - Season 4 [DVD]
Stargate SG-1 - Season 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Dean Anderson
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant the best season yet, 3 Mar. 2005
I was quite slow to join the stargate craze and infact I have bought the first 4 dvd boxsets within 2 weeks and have just finished watching them.
I would have to say that this season, number 4 was the best so far, there are some really funny episodes and the whole Carter/O'neill attraction thing gets some attrntion. The best episodes in this season are : Window of opportunity and crossroads. Window of opportunity has the funniest scene I have seen in a while. Teal'c and O'neill juggling - it is worth buying it just to see that episode.
Also Amazon offers a much cheaper price than other websites or shops, and with super saver delivery, all you pay is the price of the boxset.

Sony NW-E99 Network Walkman 1Gb - Chrome
Sony NW-E99 Network Walkman 1Gb - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant A***, 4 Feb. 2005
This is a great piece of kit, the battery lasts for an astounding 70 hours and as someone who also owns an ipod and mp3 player this definately comes out on top. The headphones are good, the memory is more than enough for me and although it is split into two 512mb chips that doesn't pose a problem.
Highly recommended.

Fearless: No. 1
Fearless: No. 1
by Francine Pascal

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant A***, 26 Nov. 2004
This review is from: Fearless: No. 1 (Paperback)
This is a great book, and all of the consecutive books are just as good, would recommend this book to anyone. I have read all the 32 fearless books available and they are still being written.
This book is a great read, there are great characters and its a real attitude book, Gaia, the main character is really believable as a real girl and the things that happen to her throughout the series just keep you reading.
Amazing author.