Profile for Mrs VB > Reviews

Nail Colors by Essie Midnight Cami 697 13.5ml
Nail Colors by Essie Midnight Cami 697 13.5ml
Offered by Cosmetic Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Midnight Cami, 22 Sep 2014
Another lovely Essie shade. Midnight Cami is a very dark navy which looks beautiful on and lasts really well. Lovely winter shade.

Essie Nail Polish Trophy Wife 15ML - LOU774
Essie Nail Polish Trophy Wife 15ML - LOU774
Offered by Fashiontrend565eu

5.0 out of 5 stars Trophy Wife, 22 Sep 2014
Lovely colour & great finish. Trophy Wife is a metallic turquoise / teal, great for all year round. Possibly my favourite Essie shade.

Essie Nail Polish Thigh High 15ML - LOU524
Essie Nail Polish Thigh High 15ML - LOU524
Offered by Fashiontrend565eu

5.0 out of 5 stars Thigh High, 22 Sep 2014
An absolutely beautiful Winter shade. Thigh High is a deep red and looks great. The finish is lovely, as with other Essie polishes. I can't wait to use this again now it's getting colder!

Essie Naughty Nautical - Summer 2013 Nail Polish Collection - Limited Collection (Naughty Nautical - 837)
Offered by UKDC

5.0 out of 5 stars Naughty Nautical, 22 Sep 2014
I love the Essie polishes and had to have this colour when I saw it. It's a beautiful Summer shade and looks great with a tan. I found it applies really well, as with other Essie shades, and lasts when paired with a suitable top coat, I use a Sally Hansen's chip-proof.

Essie Sand Tropez Nail Polish 15 ml
Essie Sand Tropez Nail Polish 15 ml
Offered by ADKNAILS

4.0 out of 5 stars Sand Tropez, 22 Sep 2014
I am a huge Essie fan, much to my bank balance's disappointment! This colour is a beautiful nude which looks smart and chips are barely noticeable. The polish dries really quickly and looks great. As another review stated, it can be a little streaky but it's fairly easily sorted with another coat.

Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand
Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand

5.0 out of 5 stars Curl-power, 7 Sep 2014
I tried out a friends, bought one then received one as a gift! This wand produces beautiful spiral curls with incredible staying power in seconds. I've never found a curler that retains the curls, this one does!

Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief!, 7 Sep 2014
Amazing breastfeeding relief - I'm fairly certain I would have wimped out if it hadn't been for this cream. I'd recommend it for all new mums who chose to breastfeed.

York 5ft (152 cm) Spinlock Bar
York 5ft (152 cm) Spinlock Bar

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for fun, 7 Sep 2014
This review is from: York Spinlock Bar (Sports)
Bought for my fitness fan husband (and I now use it also!) It's a great bar with a nice shiny finish, the grip is good and it's effortless to add, remove and switch up the plates. I spent ages debating 5ft or 6ft, it's really down to preference and your grip!

Models Own Nail Polish Lacquer - Champagne
Models Own Nail Polish Lacquer - Champagne

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect nails, 7 Sep 2014
I love this polish, the colour is very versatile - a kind metallic nude / neutral, it seems to be very chip resistant and dried extremely quickly.

Pack of 100 White Organza Gift Bags
Pack of 100 White Organza Gift Bags
Offered by Dragon Claw (15-25 shipping days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding favours, 7 Sep 2014
Bought to package our wedding favours and can't fault them. I only needed them to last a day, which they did with no problem at all. I'd recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20