Profile for Miss Robinson > Reviews

Miss Robinson (Gloucestershire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Smiffys Elbow Length Gloves Black
Smiffys Elbow Length Gloves Black
Offered by TB3C(shipping 15-23 days)
Price: 1.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but okay, 16 Dec 2013
The gloves come up just past my elbows, as pictured. They are an odd stretchy material and mine smelt very odd! Okay for fancy dress but not fantastic!

Vtech Toot Drivers Garage
Vtech Toot Drivers Garage
Offered by Debenhams
Price: 43.00

3.0 out of 5 stars My toddler likes it, but it could be a lot better, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Vtech Toot Drivers Garage (Toy)
With lots of buttons for my eager son to press, it was always going to be a point of interest for him. My only bugbear with this is that no tracks come with the garage, so you can't make a loop for the cars, leaving it a little lacklustre and looking like half of it is missing! We ordered the small set of extra tracks, but you still can't make a successful track! We've ordered some more from the newly released "deluxe" track set, hopefully we can actually set up a track now!

Baroo Cot Bed Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set (Candy Swirl)
Baroo Cot Bed Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set (Candy Swirl)
Price: 22.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, washes well, 16 Dec 2013
This set is a lovely fit on my toddler's cotbed, the set washes very well & still looks lovely nice, months & several washes on!

Eddingtons Cookie Cutter Number 2
Eddingtons Cookie Cutter Number 2
Offered by ACE KITCHEN ESSENTIALS
Price: 1.89

4.0 out of 5 stars A little flimsy but it does the trick, 16 Dec 2013
Bought this for my son's second birthday, the cutter is a good shape but seems a little flimsy, I would be worried about damaging & misshaping it. There's no thicker rim side, which means it's a little uncomfortable to use. It does the job though!

York Weight Training Gloves - Large
York Weight Training Gloves - Large
Price: 7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I've bought my lifting fiancé a second pair!, 16 Dec 2013
I bought these for my fiancé to use when training at home. He suffers from terribly dry skin on his hands so protection is very useful. He uses them mostly with the York cast iron dumbbells & is very pleased with the durability and the fit.

Vaseline Pink Crest Lip Therapy Tin
Vaseline Pink Crest Lip Therapy Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little stocking filler, 16 Dec 2013
I bought this originally as a secret Santa gift, but swiftly found something better for my unassuming colleague. This is the kind of thing that is great as a last minute gift or stocking filler so I'll be holding on to it just in case, or I'll end up having it myself! Vaseline lip therapy really is the best around and especially useful at this time of year!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite!, 16 Dec 2013
Previously I've used Rimmel and Premae primers, I tried this after seeing it advertised on here. As someone with sensitive skin, I have to be extremely careful with what I put on my face, if have no concerns about the W7 primer. I've been using it for just over a week now and my face is unblemished & very happy. The primer is a translucent, smooth gel and gives a perfect base for my Rimmel True Match foundation. I've noticed my make up stays a lot better & a lot longer as a result. Primer is also brilliant for bringing out strong pigments in eyeshadows, use it as a base on your eyelids, it's great!

Smiffys Satin Charleston Headband with Feather and Jewel Detail (Black)
Smiffys Satin Charleston Headband with Feather and Jewel Detail (Black)
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd
Price: 1.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Not enough elastic, messes up your hair!, 16 Dec 2013
This looks great but for whatever reason, they haven't made it stretchy enough to be able to put it on your head without messing up your hair, very frustrating!

Gibsons Sweet Memories of the 1970's jigsaw puzzle. (1000 pieces)
Gibsons Sweet Memories of the 1970's jigsaw puzzle. (1000 pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas gift, 16 Dec 2013
I bought this for my Mum who grew up around the sweets on this jigsaw, she seemed very happy reminiscing (and wishing Curly Wurlys were still 3p!) I also bought the 1940s version for my Nana, who again, loved it!

1920s-Style Cigarette Holder
1920s-Style Cigarette Holder
Offered by Ray Online BIZ
Price: 1.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: 1920s-Style Cigarette Holder (Toy)
The holder looked okay, as others have said, it's covered in black sequins, but the white mouth piece did nothing but fall out of the end, constantly, I didn't take it to my 1920s themed party in the end, too much hassle trying not to lose the mouthpiece. I wouldn't recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20