Profile for Mrs VB > Reviews

Content by Mrs VB

Mrs VB (Gloucestershire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Hunger Games Mocking Jay Necklace in Antique Bronze (Supplied in a Gift Pouch) Detailed Engravings on Mockingjay

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 23 Sept. 2012
As a big fan of both THG and jewellery, this was a great choice for me. The necklace sits just above the rib cage, the pendant is just over 4cm wide in diameter. It looks amazing thanks to the antique bronze / gold finish & seems to be of very good quality. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

Kids II Bright Starts Lots of Links
Kids II Bright Starts Lots of Links
Offered by Toybroker-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Multiple Uses, 11 Sept. 2012
These links are so versatile, they can be used to attach toys to carseats, prams, cots, stairgates .etc, solely as an interesting mix of textures and shapes for your baby to enjoy and even teethers thanks to the different textures of the links. They're brightly coloured, strong and don't show any signs of wear, even though my 15 month old has had his teeth around them a fair few times! Great value.

Remington AC5011 Pearl Pro Ionic AC Hair Dryer
Remington AC5011 Pearl Pro Ionic AC Hair Dryer
Offered by Dynamic Sounds Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dries quickly and reduces frizz, 11 Sept. 2012
As someone with the most annoying frizzy / wispy / flyaway hair I was sceptical when I read the claims and some of the reviews of this hairdryer, but I was wrong. Teamed with Frizz-Ease, this dryer quickly dries my hair, leaving it smooth and considerably less wispy / frizzy than usual. The dryer is lightweight and fairly quiet. It has three heat settings, two power settings and a cool turbo button allowing you to tailor it to best suit your hair. I haven't had a go with the diffuser yet but the concentrated nozzle is fabulous at drying your hair straight!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2012 9:38 PM BST

Fluval Chi Cover/Lid
Fluval Chi Cover/Lid
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 11 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Fluval Chi Cover/Lid (Misc.)
When I bought my Fluval Chi my main worry was the fish jumping out of the top (they're a bit brave, or just plain stupid) so my first priority was to get a lid sorted, less than a minute later I had ordered this, a plastic lid designed & produced by Fluval themselves, and less than 48 hours later it arrived in perfect condition. It fits on the top of the tank well and slows down the evaporation rates in your tank, the gap between the middle of the lid and the pump / light bit allows you to feed your fish effortlessly and it still looks great.

This Is the Life
This Is the Life
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic album!, 11 Sept. 2012
This review is from: This Is the Life (Audio CD)
I had this album when it was first released but then managed to lose it somewhere along the way so I've just reordered it. With catchy songs, written & performed by Amy Macdonald herself, that have real meanings, this album was always going to be a winner. It's great for just chilling out, driving, housework & a million and one other uses. Buy it!

Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Offered by Groceries R US

5.0 out of 5 stars The best we've found, 11 Sept. 2012
Since my Son was born 15 months ago we have tried a number of different wipes including Huggies' main competitor and a few Supermarket own brand wipes too and have found Huggies Pure to be by far the best. With no added anythings, they're soft on baby's skin & don't cause any problems regarding rashes, irritations .etc. They are really wet which makes cleaning your baby up a lot easier, they rarely rip and they are lovely & soft. Give them a go, you won't be disappointed!

x1 Strand 10mm Hematite Round Beads Approx Over 40 Beads For Making Shamballas, Jewellery Making. Hole Size:1mm
Offered by Markylis

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful beads!, 11 Sept. 2012
I bought these to make a bracelet with, now I have them I might have to rethink my original plan slightly as I forgot just how heavy hematite is! These really are beautiful beads & are said to have great grounding powers as well as looking great & ever so shiny, so go mad with them!

Fine Silver Plated Pewter Skull With Roses Beads 10mm (2)
Fine Silver Plated Pewter Skull With Roses Beads 10mm (2)
Offered by BeadaholiqueUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great feature bead for a bracelet, 11 Sept. 2012
I ordered these with the intention of creating a bracelet for myself with one skull, a shamballa style bead and some haemetite. They arrived today (all the way from California!) and they look great & I'm sure they'll make a great feature bead when I get around to making my bracelet! The roses allow a quite gothic item to look pretty and they are of course, bang on trend! Very happy with my purchase, thanks guys.

We Bought a Zoo (DVD + Digital Copy)
We Bought a Zoo (DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Matt Damon

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming love story, 8 Sept. 2012
This is a lovely snuggle up on the sofa with your loved ones film. Yes, it's probably massively different from the true story it is based on but surely it would have to be in order to be entertaining enough! The love story of a heartbroken widower Matt Damon meeting Scarlett Johanson after buying a zoo where she is Head Keeper is a lovely one that will leave you feeling all cosy inside!

Definitely a must-watch!

Tommee Tippee explora easy drink beaker green
Tommee Tippee explora easy drink beaker green

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star product range!, 3 Sept. 2012
Since my Son started on sippy cups when he was around 5 months old (now 15 months!) we have always bought Tommee Tippee and we have never been disappointed. This cup in particular is 9-12 months, holds just over 300ml and doesn't leak at all thanks to the clever contraption in the lid, which comes out completely to allow full cleaning and even sterilising if you so wish. Brilliant product & available in a whole range of colours!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20