Profile for Lee Webb > Reviews

Content by Lee Webb

Lee Webb (southampton)

Lowepro Napoli 5 Soft Leather Digital Camera Pouch - Black
Lowepro Napoli 5 Soft Leather Digital Camera Pouch - Black
Offered by CameraKing (Shipping from UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal case for Canon Ixus 220 HS, 24 July 2011
I decided to order this case after reading a couple of favourable reviews from ixus 220 owners. I was slightly concerned that it would be a tight fit but it turns out that it's perfect. As a previous reviewer has mentioned, it is a tight fit and you probably won't fit a memory card into the memory card pocket but that doesn't bother me.

The case itself is excellent quality. It feels and smells like leather and is described as leather on the packaging, and the inside is suede; it amazes me that they can sell it so cheaply. The magnet closure is ideal for me as I can remove the camera quietly, for instance to take a picture of my kids without diverting them away from what they were doing as often happened with the Velcro case of my previous camera.

The only downside is the hole for the camera strap; you cannot remove the camera if you insert the strap through this hole. Not a problem, I just feed the strap out to the side when closed.

If you have an ixus 220 I can recommend this case.

Edit: This case came from Fotosense and shipping was pretty quick.

Under A Blood Red Sky/Live At Red Rocks
Under A Blood Red Sky/Live At Red Rocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Priced Better Last Week, 1 Jun. 2009
This is a great package, as are all the U2 Remasters, but Amazon, what's happened to your pricing? This was only £14.96 last week. It was on my shortlist to order, but not at £24!

The other deluxe packages have gone up steeply too.

The Second You Sleep
The Second You Sleep
Offered by marvelio-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great danes, 4 Feb. 2004
This review is from: The Second You Sleep (Audio CD)
This is a fantastic album. I really can't recommend this cd enough. If you like Coldplay then buy this album now. It really deserves to be heard.