Profile for Mr. I. Hunter > Reviews

Content by Mr. I. Hunter

Mr. I. Hunter (Scotland)

Galaxy S6 Edge Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] Galaxy S6 Edge Case Bumper **NEW** [Ultra Hybrid] [Crystal Clear] Air Cushion Technology Corners + Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for Galaxy S6 Edge (2015) - Crystal Clear (SGP11419)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

Samsung Simple Cover EF-DT800B screen cover for tablet
Samsung Simple Cover EF-DT800B screen cover for tablet
Offered by Handyparadise UK (Tax included)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 9 July 2015
Excellent protective cover for Samsung tab s. Delivered fast as well, good value for money.

Command & Conquer: Kane's Wrath (Expansion Pack) (PC DVD)
Command & Conquer: Kane's Wrath (Expansion Pack) (PC DVD)
Offered by GameXchange_Web

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 July 2015
Great game, and came on time so well happy with service as well as game.

Tech21 T21-4427 Evo Check Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 - White
Tech21 T21-4427 Evo Check Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 - White
Offered by total digital stores

1.0 out of 5 stars Developes a yellow tinge after a few weeks., 22 Jun. 2015
This product develops a yellow tinge, so doesn't look nice after a few weeks. I don't smoke or live in a smoke environment.
I think it's uv damage as far as I have read on the net. So wouldn't recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for what you get!, 16 July 2014
Good quality product and charging cable is long so very handy. Would recommend buying this product.

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (Released 2013) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Wave the Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to the bad press as I nearly did., 19 Oct. 2013
These screen protectors fit great, it just takes a bit of effort as it would with any screen protector. If you just throw it on and hope for the best it won't work, you need to prep screen as in clean it with the screen cleaners provided and I use my first screen protector to take of fibres that are hard to see on the screen then start from the bottom button.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Region Locked Smartphone - White
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Region Locked Smartphone - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good phone apart from the fact it's region locked., 9 Oct. 2013
Great phone to use and very fast, I would recommend it.
And hopefully Samsung in the near future will update the software to unlock region lock.

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality Samsung Galaxy S4 Crystal Clear Screen Protector (Pack of 6) Retail Packed - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Wave the Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service ., 19 May 2013
Quality product, didn't wait long for them to come threw.
I would advise anyone looking for good quality screen protectors to buy these.

LG Optimus 3D P920 Sim Free Touch Screen Android Mobile Phone - Black
LG Optimus 3D P920 Sim Free Touch Screen Android Mobile Phone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars LG WELL DONE!, 13 Oct. 2011
Excellent phone, very impressed with it, I think at first the LG name tag swayed me a bit, but when I got it up and running I was shocked at the speed and quality!
I worked for a mobile phone company for 5 years, seen god knows how many phones, I have had all the iPhones that have been out so far except 4s, but since getting the LG I honestly would say I find the LG a better phone!
The operating system is sound, you can change nearly anything on the phone to suit you, live wallpapers are great!
3D games are great and also pictures and video.
Silly things like email alerts, on iPhone you can't change email alert (unless jailbreak done) which I couldn't hear half the times on the iPhone, and one of the main things is MUSIC! On an iPhone your locked to iTunes, on the Android system I can just Bluetooth music or connect to any computer and transfer music, with iTunes you need to be in sync with your own computer!
Also bluetooth on the iPhone is useless, you can only use on a headset.
Downside to LG is battery, only if you use the video and games alot though.
Honestly LG is a great phone, all these reviews saying it's chunky and not a nice design are talking rubbish!
Go into any mobile phone store and have a mess about and see what I mean, I noticed in most stores I went into before buying, as soon as I showed an interest they would say na it's a crap phone, then try and sell me an iPhone or samsung, it wouldn't surprise me if more than half of them haven't even picked it up and actually had a mess around with it, I think most of them just think it will be like the first LG mobile phones that where out, and just write it off.
Hope that doesn't upset to many iPhone owners! :-) the only reason I compare to iPhones is because it's all I have had in the past few years.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2012 7:41 PM GMT