Profile for C. Thompson > Reviews

Content by C. Thompson

C. Thompson (Edinburgh, Scotland)

Nixon Men's Watch A140-BLACK
Nixon Men's Watch A140-BLACK
Offered by uhrenwatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas Gift, 27 Dec. 2010
I can highly recommend this watch. I bought it for my boyfriend's Christmas gift, and it was a huge success, he loved it! It is a great quality watch and Nixon is not such a common brand in the UK, making it rather unique.

Morphy Richards 40668 Turbosteam Iron Mulberry
Morphy Richards 40668 Turbosteam Iron Mulberry

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Iron!, 26 May 2010
This is a great iron, does the job very well indeed! I also LOVE the colour! Highly recommended!

Tyler & Tyler Vine Navy Cufflinks Set.Silver Finish.Boxed - Stiffner Length - 6cm
Offered by KJ Beckett

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 26 May 2010
This cufflink and collar stiffener set exceeded my expectations. It looks even better in real life than it does in the photo. They are of a superb quality and my boyfriend was thrilled to receive them as a birthday gift. Highly recommended!

Crocs Unisex Mammoth Polar Clog Berry 10839-68E-008 8 UK
Crocs Unisex Mammoth Polar Clog Berry 10839-68E-008 8 UK
Offered by Bells Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable Crocs ever!, 28 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Crocs Mammoth Unisex Clog (Shoes)
These crocs the most comfortable shoes I own! Fabulous! I would recommend that if you purchase these shoes, order the next size up. I usually take a 7 UK and ordered an 8 UK. This allows extra room for the fuzzy insole. Great product, highly recommended!