Profile for MJ > Reviews

Content by MJ

MJ (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing, 3 Jan 2014
I started this book thinking it would be a lot like the hunger games because it became popular around the same time. I couldn't have been more wrong. It is such a gripping plot and brilliant characters. You get sucked into the book and never want to come out again. I love this book and am really looking forward to the next in the series.

Erebos
Erebos
Price: 2.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Un-put-down-able, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Erebos (Kindle Edition)
In the book Nick can't stop playing Erebos. In real life I couldn't stop reading Erebos. Lots of twists and a brilliant plot always gets you asking questions. Who's this person in Erebos who's that one. I was just as curious as Nick to find out who every one was. I was always wondering what's the aim of the game.Who created it. What are these tasks for. I loved it brilliant read!!

Gallagher Girls 03: Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover
Gallagher Girls 03: Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover
Price: 2.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 20 Jan 2013
I have been flying through these books got a bit bored In the middle but finished it in the end brings lots more mysteries to Cammies world

Secret of the Shadows
Secret of the Shadows
Price: 3.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret of the Shadows, 30 Dec 2012
A brilliant book very gripping five stars unputdownable. Tyler Lawless is a fantastic role model second in the Tyler Lawless series

KitSound XDOCK Clock Radio Dock with 30-Pin Adapter for iPod and iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S/iPod Nano 5th Gen and iPod Touch 4th Gen - Black
Price: 29.23

1.0 out of 5 stars stops working after power failure, 28 Mar 2012
I bought two of these, one for each daughter, and they worked for just over a year. We've had two power failures in the past 3 months. After the first one, one of the units just died - wouldn't turn on. Wouldn't charge. Dead. We had another power failure today, second one dead. Wouldn't buy another.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2012 8:54 AM BST

Yogalates for Weight Loss [DVD]
Yogalates for Weight Loss [DVD]
Price: 5.82

5.0 out of 5 stars To each her own, 26 Mar 2012
I don't understand why some people seem to take personal offence at what is, after all, just an exercise DVD. Find it too easy? Simple solution - don't use it! Find one you do like! Exercising to a DVD is a personal thing - you probably do it all alone in your own home. You'll either like this DVD or you won't, and if you don't, well I won't be offended.

Yogalates does what it says - combines yoga and pilates. I like it. If you have ever been to a body balance class, yogalates is very like that. Most of the time, I have to follow the beginner because some of the things Louise Solomon does require greater ab strength than I have, but it's inspiring to look at her and think that I could learn to do that too. On the rare occasions when I can do the more advanced exercise, it feels wonderful. In the beginning, I felt I was looking at the screen too often and missing out on the nice flow from pose to pose, exercise to exercise, but as you work with the DVD more, you can listen to her without having to check what she's doing as often.

I find the time passes really quickly and though I end each session feeling relaxed, I never worry that I haven't worked hard enough. I like it that I can do a 30 minute work out in the morning to get my day going.

Breville SHM2 Twin Hand and Stand Mixer
Breville SHM2 Twin Hand and Stand Mixer
Price: 45.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all round machine, 26 Dec 2011
I've just bought my second Breville stand mixer. My first one just died after 6 years of cakes, meringues, gingerbreads, royal icings, etc. and I honestly believe that it did it's duty valiantly the whole time. The bowl is very useful for lots of things, not just as a mixing bowl: it's a good size and goes in the dishwasher. The mixer can easily be used without the stand, though the stand is handy when teaching kids to bake as they don't really have the strength to hold the mixer. If you are beating small amounts (e.g. 2 eggwhites) the stand doesn't work very well and the bowl isn't the best shape, but it's easy to take the mixer off and use a different bowl. Good product and rated a best buy on Which?

Green Leather Pouch Case Xylo-Cover with Pull Up Cord: for the Apple iPhone 4 / 3GS / 3G / 2G Mobile Phone.
Offered by Xylo Uk
Price: 3.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 15 Oct 2011
I bought this as a replacement for a red one that I used until it fell apart. The style has changed, though and it's not as snug fitting. The inside is made from a very slippery fabric and my iphone4 falls out unless I'm very careful.

HP 363 Multipack High Capacity Cartridges Full Set of 6 compatible Printer ink cartridges for Photosmart 3100, 3108, 3110, 3210, 3300, 3308, 3310, c5150, c5180, c6150, c6161, c6180, c6280, c7180, c7280, c8180, d7145, d7155, d7160, d7163, d7345, d7355, d7360, d7363, 8200, 8230, 8238, 8250, Printer Double Capacity inks X1 Black, X1 Cyan, X1 Magenta, X1 Yellow, X1 Light Magenta, X1 Light Cyan
Offered by DELCOMCOMPUTERS & WANTMOREINK
Price: 5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - don't hesitate, just buy them!, 22 Jan 2011
I admit that even having read the other reviews, I held my breath when I inserted the first cartridge. My HP D7360 whirred and coughed (as it always does) and when it stopped, voila! showed a full ink cartridge. So much cheaper than the HP brand. However, we'll have to see how long it lasts. I normally replace each cartridge about twice a year. Will this one be as good?

Wee update - the cartridges are just running out so they are lasting just as long as the HP ones. I'm delighted with these and just about to order my second batch. Good product!

iTALKonline SOLID BLACK WAVE Part Silicone Gel Crystal/Hybrid Hard Case Cover Protector for Apple iPhone 4 4G HD
Offered by iTALKonline-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for the money, 4 Nov 2010
It's not a bad case, but not a great one either. I liked the case I had for my 3Gs which was a little more robust than this one. This wouldn't provide much protection for the screen if it were dropped face down, and there is no screen protector included with it. On the plus side, the case feels nice in the hand and makes the phone easier to pick up and grip. Easy access to all the buttons and very easy to fit. Considering the price, a pretty good product.

Page: 1 | 2