Profile for Tanya > Reviews

Tanya

Rosewood Options Dog Cage Extra Large 107cm x 71cm x 79cm
Rosewood Options Dog Cage Extra Large 107cm x 71cm x 79cm

2.0 out of 5 stars all 4 door clips broke within 5 months, 8 Feb 2012
This cage arrived quickly, was easy to put together and is quite sturdy. However a major problem is that gradually all 4 of the door fastening clips ( 2 for each door have broken). They are not sufficiently tough to cope with repeated use. I now have to fasten the door with string which is fiddily and unsightly.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2014 1:16 PM BST

Tara's Music Magic Snuggles in Scotland
Tara's Music Magic Snuggles in Scotland

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, catchy tunes, great for joining in, 8 Jan 2012
My children aged 5, 6 and 8 love this DVD and the accompanying CDs. I think they are particularly drawn by its simplicity; there are lovely, clear, catchy songs as well as old favourites. The children in the DVD are obviously having such fun that my children cannot resist joining in too. The settings are also beautiful, natural environments giving the whole experience a sense of being in times gone by. This is a DVD that doe not jar on my nerves as some children's songs do. The life-size, cuddly panda is a particular success with my family.

I recommend this DVDs and the 2 related CDs to families with young children and they also make great presents.