Profile for Mrs Joan Old > Reviews

Content by Mrs Joan Old

Mrs Joan Old

Page: 1 | 2
OfficeWorld 364XL 5 Color High Yield Ink Cartridges for HP Photosmart 7510, 7520, B8550, B8553, B8558, C5380, C6380, D5460, D5463, C309a, C310a, C310c, C410b, C510a, C510c
Offered by IfreeMall

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the black cartridge in so far and I'm very happy with it, 29 April 2016
I've only put the black cartridge in so far and I'm very happy with it. My printer told me that I was using a non-HP cartridge but I just pressed OK and it continued to load. My printer is showing the Estimated Ink Levels from this cartridge too, unlike other non-HP cartridges I have used in the past. I've put a date on the label so I can see how long it lasts, but at this price I'm not too worried if it isn't quite as long as my previous HP ones.

Cast On, Bind Off
Cast On, Bind Off
by Ann, Leslie Bestor
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy to follow the written instructions, 17 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Cast On, Bind Off (Spiral-bound)
Really easy to follow the written instructions, with great close-up photographs. The book is laid out in different categories so you don't have to search for the technique best suited to your project.

25 x Strong Large Grey Mailing Postal Bags 17 x24" Mailers
25 x Strong Large Grey Mailing Postal Bags 17 x24" Mailers
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jun. 2015
Good quality and strong.

Silver Gingerbread Dough Biscuit Cake Cookie Cutters Dog Bone--Can Be Used with Sugar Craft, Cookie Dough, Chocolate, Jelly and Other Polymer Clays
Offered by JMKY-Mall

Folding Tables UK 6FT Folding Table, Extra Strength, 400KG Load Capacity with Securing Pins, 2 Year Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jun. 2015
Easy to put up single handed. Very stable.

CND Solar Oil Nail and Cuticle Conditioner 15 ml
CND Solar Oil Nail and Cuticle Conditioner 15 ml
Offered by DEAKING

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 Jun. 2015
Great stuff and a really good price.

100pcs Knitting Mix Color Craft Crochet Locking Stitch Needle Clip
100pcs Knitting Mix Color Craft Crochet Locking Stitch Needle Clip
Offered by Universal Color

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality. They are a bit stiff to open ..., 16 Jun. 2015
Poor quality. They are a bit stiff to open and the ends could do with being pointier to make them easier to insert. Some broke when I used them as the plastic is quite brittle. Much prefer the Clover ones although they are much more expensive.

Eddingtons Brown Squirrel Cutter
Eddingtons Brown Squirrel Cutter
Offered by ACE KITCHEN ESSENTIALS

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this to make special 2nd birthday dog biscuits for ..., 21 Mar. 2015
Bought this to make special 2nd birthday dog biscuits for my daughter's dog who loves squirrels. The neck area is very narrow and I had trouble ejecting the biscuit mix without the heads falling off, but perseverance won the day.

Tulip Needle Company Etimo Rose Crochet Hook-Size 7.5/4.5mm
Tulip Needle Company Etimo Rose Crochet Hook-Size 7.5/4.5mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the Best, 21 Mar. 2015
Really comfortable, soft, ergonomic handle. Simply the best I've ever used. This was a replacement for one that got chewed by my daughter's puppy. Was so glad I could get a pink one to go with the rest of my lovely set in it's pink striped and zipped case.

Q-Connect KF01138 Cutting Mat A1 - Green
Q-Connect KF01138 Cutting Mat A1 - Green
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price, 10 Dec. 2013
Very large mat. Nice and thick. Would have like it marked out in inches, but for this price I'm not too picky.

Page: 1 | 2