Profile for L. Scott > Reviews

Content by L. Scott

L. Scott "Les" (UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars D800E Battery grip, 26 Oct 2013
What a bargain, the package arrived today and I was more than satisfied with the product especially considering the price. The finish is an exact match to the Nikon finish it is nice and light and very strong. It mounts securely to the base of the camera and I have no movement between body and grip. The inclusion of two batteries is fantastic, the have both charged and stayed cool during charging (a good sign as some 3rd party batteries get hot during charging).

Take my advice if your after a grip for your Nikon D800 or D800E then you won't go far wrong buying this one and saving yourself £200+ on a genuine Nikon Grip.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND ~ Red Queen - Adult Costume Lady : LARGE
ALICE IN WONDERLAND ~ Red Queen - Adult Costume Lady : LARGE
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney Alice in Wonderland Red Queen Ladies Costume, 21 Oct 2011
I originally found this item as being one the cheapest around. I was not disappointed either, item as described and reasonably good fit, although I am between 14-16 but went for the larger size 16-18, and found it comfortable. Like all fancy dress items I had read that some are a bit on the small side, so going the next size up meant that I could ensure a reasonably good fit.
Great costume, looking forward to wearing it!
Thanks again

The Warriors [Blu-ray] [1979]
The Warriors [Blu-ray] [1979]
Dvd ~ Michael Beck

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't wait just get this, 31 Jan 2010
I have seen this film on the big screen and classic VHS. I did not expect the BLU-RAY to be much of an improvement but I was totally blown away! The quality of the transfer only reflects the quality of the original recording media and the BLU-RAY version is stunning. If you are into your cult films and don't want to pay a fortune then this film fits the bill. If you have seen it in the past and are unsure on the purchase I can assure you that you won't be disappointed this is a terrific film to own on BLU-RAY.The Warriors [Blu-ray] [1979]