Profile for Alessandro Bottazzi > Reviews

Content by Alessandro Bot...

Alessandro Bottazzi

Page: 1 | 2
Foaming Handsoap Sweet Water
Foaming Handsoap Sweet Water
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 5 Aug. 2013
Compared to the alternatives on the market, this is a very cheap foam dispenser even though the quality is high!

HIGH QUALITY NEW DQT PLAIN MEN'S SCRUNCHIE WEDDING CRAVAT GESCHOPPT, HANKY -  Red - One size
HIGH QUALITY NEW DQT PLAIN MEN'S SCRUNCHIE WEDDING CRAVAT GESCHOPPT, HANKY - Red - One size

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 5 Aug. 2013
Good material for both the cravat and the pocket square!
I didn't like the color and they have been very quickly and available to replace it for another one.

The Bleak Door: a science fiction thriller novel
The Bleak Door: a science fiction thriller novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 5 Aug. 2013
Excellent book! You are immersed since page one, I couldn't stop reading it.
A clever plot, interesting characters and a storyline that make me eager to know how it ended.

Highly recommended, it's a must!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2013 10:58 PM BST

Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces that Shape Our Decisions
Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces that Shape Our Decisions

2.0 out of 5 stars not so interesting, 25 July 2013
Having read much more interesting books on this topics I didn't find this one particularly interesting. This is only my opinion of course...

Intex Pillow Rest Queen Airbed Air bed with Built-in pump #66702
Intex Pillow Rest Queen Airbed Air bed with Built-in pump #66702
Offered by Stack 'm High Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money!, 25 July 2013
This airbed is "the" airbed. Extremely easy to inflate/deflate with the super-convenient built-in pump. It stays hard and inflated overnight and in my opinion is much more comfortable than some real mattresses. Nice bag to store it and protect it.
For this price is a real deal!

I would recommend this one to anyone looking for an affordable but at the same time high-quality airbed.

The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable
The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind-blowing!!!, 25 July 2013
In my opinion one of the best books ever. It really changed my way of thinking and open my mind to an entire new world of possibilities. Moreover it's very well written and easily readable to everybody.

They should make it a mandatory reading in all the schools. I would highly recommend it!

The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives
The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives

2.0 out of 5 stars Many books on this subject and this one does not stick out, 25 July 2013
I have read many books on this subject and this one didn't strike me as innovative or different. I felt like I was reading the same stuff over and over again. Probably because I had already read other books on the same subject.
I can't have an objective opinion on this one.

SKY DRX595 Set-top Box
SKY DRX595 Set-top Box
Offered by Silversole

3.0 out of 5 stars Works really well but mixes pay and free channels, 25 July 2013
Very good quality! Great on-screen display/menu and TV guide. Regular software updates and signal very clear.
The only drawback is that if you are looking for Freeview channels only you may have a problem as it mixes up free-to-view channels and Sky channels making it difficult to browse the TV guide. The management of the favorite channels is a little cumbersome.

What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Speed-reading People
What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Speed-reading People

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of work!, 25 July 2013
I love this book. It is concise but extremely concepts rich. It explains everything you need to know (and more) in a very nice and easy to remember way. I loved that fact that the author makes some real life examples that help you to understand even better and make the entire book more readable, given the subject.

I would recommend this product. I have read this book 4 times and I keep re-reading it every year.

NEW FOLDING LONG HANDLE DUSTPAN AND BRUSH SET (GREEN 282712)
NEW FOLDING LONG HANDLE DUSTPAN AND BRUSH SET (GREEN 282712)
Offered by PINK AND BLUE GIFTS

2.0 out of 5 stars handle too short, 25 July 2013
Very good dustpan, foldable and lockable to the handle; the handle though is too short and causes back pain after some time.

I would recommend this product only if you are a kid or a midget.

Page: 1 | 2