Profile for P. Smyth > Reviews

Content by P. Smyth

P. Smyth "raving loon" (Cuckooland)

IMPROVED NOW IN 16 GB + BLUETOOTH LélikTec® Avalon 10 Eco + DUAL CORE CPU& GPU - 10.1" Multi Touch Screen - DUAL CAMERA - HDMI output - 3D games accelerator Android 4.2.2 JELLY BEAN WiFi Tablet PC LCD 1024x600

1.0 out of 5 stars Hoax reviews, 14 Dec 2013
PLEASE READ the reviewers other reviews and a picture emerges. Your choice but you were warned. AVOID at all cost.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2013 3:11 PM GMT

Fluval Q1 Air Pump Dual Output - 2 x 2300 cc/min
Fluval Q1 Air Pump Dual Output - 2 x 2300 cc/min
Offered by FishAround Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars noisy and rattles, 22 Mar 2013
This lasted a week before started rattling. TONS of air in 350l I would say too much. VERY loud from new. SO SO DISSAPOINTED. I wish I'd bought the eheim now. Dont believe the blurb about quiet and warranty as this huge sized lump of a pump is simply dreadful.

Camping Water Carrier 20L Collapsible
Camping Water Carrier 20L Collapsible
Offered by Zoozio Tv

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 10 Feb 2013
Bought 10 of these to take my aquarium water with me when I moved.
Its true that they smell but you dont use a new kettle without rinsing several times either.
The could not be better for the price I paid.
Very easy to handle compared to the large drum alternative and 10 fit folded in a boot box nice and neat.
The only way to go in my opinion.