ARRAY(0xab186a44)

Profile for Miss J. Gillespie > Reviews

Content by Miss J. Gillespie

Miss J. Gillespie "Arianrhod" (Aberdeenshire Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards
Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards
Price: 9.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Just another DV deck, 11 Sep 2013
One of the earlier Doreen Virtue deck and it is a bit more unique as having a specific healing with angels (no archangels, ascended masters or unicorns in the deck for once.) In the Messages from your angels deck, there were ascended beings and unicorns in the deck.

If you want another DV deck then you'll love it. It is a version hum hay sort of deck for me.

Messenger Oracle
Messenger Oracle
by Ravynne Phelan (aka. Michele-lee Phelan)
Price: 10.26

5.0 out of 5 stars This deck is amazing. Well done Ravynne for a fantastic deck, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Messenger Oracle (Paperback)
If the art seems familiar (if you have seen some of the cards), you may have the amazing Oracle of the Dragonfae by Lucy Cavendish. The cards are glossy and a little bit smaller than the usual Blue Angel cards. But these cards can pack a punch and are excellent for readings. Although I must say that for me, if the querant (the person asking the question to get their reading on) has asked a question before. The deck does react to it by not giving you a reading or it becomes gibberish!

I love this deck!

Nature's Wisdom Oracle
Nature's Wisdom Oracle
by Mindy Lighthipe
Price: 19.31

5.0 out of 5 stars This deck is utterly amazing, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Nature's Wisdom Oracle (Paperback)
Mindy is a fantastic artist and I would recommend this deck to everyone who would love a nature based deck. It just seems to speak to you as the artwork is fantastic and you can get some fantastic reads off this.

In terms of the cards themselves, the are of a Hay House DV deck in size and Schiffer must use some amazing cardstock, it is a glossy sheen but you can shuffle this incredibly well. A fantastic deck and I am glad I bought it.

Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards
Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards
by Toni Carmine Salerno (Pack of Cards)
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I would choose this over a Doreen Virtue Angel Deck., 11 Sep 2013
After owning the "Messages from your Angels" deck by Doreen Virtue and not liking it, I set about wanting to purchase another Angel deck to have an angel deck in the reading decks.

I got the deck and Oh my goddess, do I resonate with this deck or what? It is your usual Blue Angel / Hayhouse size of deck and is of a good quality cardstock. The artwork is a gazillion times better and you can feel there is a more vibrant feel to the card I mentioned at the start.

If you want an angel deck with a difference, then this card is a must get as you get 3 for one. So it is an amazing deck and would recommend it to other people!

Conscious Spirit Oracle Deck
Conscious Spirit Oracle Deck
by Kim Dreyer
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars There isn't enough stars for this deck., 11 Sep 2013
After seeing this deck be used on a reading channel. I feel like I should get this deck. So ordered it.

Woah! If you have other oracles, ideally about the size of the Universal Wisdom Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno. The cards are of good quality card (none of the fears you get when you know you deck may bend when shuffling it) and they have a lovely matt finish with a sheen. The artwork is truly stunning as is the messages obtained from the deck.

If you are looking for a goddess based deck without the "Virtue" then this is an ideal deck to have.

Universal Wisdom Oracle (Oracle Card Series)
Universal Wisdom Oracle (Oracle Card Series)
by Toni Carmine Solarno
Price: 14.30

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite decks, 25 Aug 2013
I own a good amount of Blue Angel Publishing oracles and this was my first deck of Toni Carmine Salerno's. I can't say much more than reading with this deck is a treat and it pulls me in.

The cardstock is good and sturdy and the artwork is lovely.

My other TCS Decks:

Gaia Oracle (another must have oracle)
Magdalene Oracle (Brilliant oracle must have)
Angels, Gods and Goddesses (a good deck, but doesn't have the same effect on me.)

Now got my beady eyes on the Wisdom of the Golden Path. I kept going back to it. Lets see. But if you are wanting to start with a Toni Carmine Salerno deck. I would suggest this one as a first deck of his.

Gateway Oracle Cards
Gateway Oracle Cards
by Denise Linn
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed with this deck, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Gateway Oracle Cards (Cards)
After having Doreen Virtue decks which were not great quality, I said to myself no more Hay House decks. I ended up recently purchasing this deck and my what a deck it is. I love the art and it reads really well.

The cards are thicker stock and not have the gilded edges and easy to shuffle. So glad I bought this deck, may get other decks by the author. Impressed with this deck!!

Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck)
Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck)
Price: 11.70

1.0 out of 5 stars Never disliked a deck so badly., 1 Jun 2013
Such a shame, my first oracle deck and it feels like it is pushing against my energy, ending up selling this on as I can't use this deck.

Card meanings too vague, and why is there unicorns in an "message from your angels" deck, not unicorns or fairies or whatever. The cards are the usual hayhouse stock and these cards were not stuck together as the newer decks are, and also doesn't have the gilded edge of the cards. Artwork is the usual mixture of artists.

Wasn't satisfied with this deck and will no longer purchase Doreen's or any more hayhouse oracles any more.

Journey Oracle
Journey Oracle
by Adrienne Trafford
Price: 19.29

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing deck!, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Journey Oracle (Cards)
Just recently obtained this deck and all I can say is wow, wow and wow! The cards are about the size of a normal tarot deck and the cards are nice and thick! The colours make this deck a pleasure to read with as I am currently doing weekly reads with this deck on my facebook page.

In terms of the readings themselves, I have been pleasantly surprised on how accurate this amazing deck is! I would recommend this product to bits! Unusual artwork and practical down to earth advice as opposed to some wishy washy meanings of other decks.

Put this deck on your wishlist! you won't be disappointed!

Archangel Michael Oracle Cards
Archangel Michael Oracle Cards
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best offerings from Doreen!, 12 May 2013
I own a good few decks of Ms Virtue's and I say this is one of the best cards of them. I am amazed on the connection I have to the cards, It is a much much different experience to other decks I have reviewed on Amazon.

The products are what you'd expect from DV, good sturdy cards, large cards which are easy to shuffle, gold around the edges and again sticky together cards, which when you open the cards, you get some of the gold on you.

I have used this deck a few times and I feel this is the pick of the bunch for me. The energy and artwork is what I would expect with someone of DV's stature which is more than can be said for other decks of hers I own and as a consequence, been quite soured with.

I would recommend this deck to everyone who feels connected to AA Michael and there is a card which art is roughly how I have seen him.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4