Profile for D. kim > Reviews

Content by D. kim

D. kim "Shadow" (England/Wales)

Page: 1 | 2
Indorex Flea Spray
Indorex Flea Spray
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

5.0 out of 5 stars it does what it says on the tin, 3 Sep 2014
This review is from: Indorex Flea Spray (Misc.)
FANTASTIC, to pinch a phrase, it does what it says on the tin. I was being eaten alive by mouse fleas (Thanks to a Visiting cat who decided to leave us a thank you prezzy) I had also spent a lot of money on commercial and well advertised remedies, which of course are designed to keep you coming back for more, finally having had enough I decided to give this product a go, I was a little bit Leary of the price but it's well worth it. I have sprayed a two bed bungalow with the one tin and still have some left, I did the Bungalow in stages, after everyone had gone to bed, hold your breath, spray round the rooms edges first and then over the rest of the room, include any furniture, close the door don't disturb till morning and all the fleas are gone, to do bedrooms start in the morning, I sprayed over the beds and linen closed the door and again leave as long as possible, hey presto no more fleas. I haven't had to repeat the process and would recommend this brilliant product to anyone who has a flea problem. I haven't had breathing problems and didn't use protective gear to use it either. So buy it.

Johnsons Catnip Concentrated Spray 150ml 250g
Johnsons Catnip Concentrated Spray 150ml 250g
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars ????????, 12 July 2014
Our cat doesn't appreciate this product, she got caught out being silly on the spayed chair we set up for her and has avoided it ever since. Product is probably fantastic but you just can't persuade a animal that lives in the nether world for most of it's life to be silly.
You'll just have to try it for your self. Or your cat.

Professional Hairdressing Scissors 5.5 inch, DEEP BLACK + Case
Professional Hairdressing Scissors 5.5 inch, DEEP BLACK + Case
Offered by Sanguine Scissors Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 12 July 2014
WOW, watch it, these a fantastically sharp, so much so that I only squeezed my knuckle skin with these and I opened a cut which pored for ages. So.......... perfect for the job of cutting hair.
Comes with a nice care case too.

Bonmarche Womens Boot Leg Stretch Denim Jeans Black Size 18
Bonmarche Womens Boot Leg Stretch Denim Jeans Black Size 18
Offered by Bonmarche Official

3.0 out of 5 stars again?, 12 July 2014
Ok ordered these because I'm only allowed to where black at work, and I'm a jeans a T-shirt girl.
However they are not Black they are a grey weave, the look from afar is black but as you get up close you can see that they are grey.
They are also not heavy jeans, rather on the light side too.
So no good for work, and they are on the large side, not huge but you'll need a belt.
I have however kept them 'cause they are light for this weather and look smart for going out, so okay!!!!!!!

Womens/Ladies Plain White Underwear Briefs with Eyelet Cuffleg (Pack of 3) (WMS (hips: 38-40inch, 96-102cm)) (White)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

4.0 out of 5 stars saved, 12 July 2014
Mum Loves these, perfect for the older lady, or anyone who needs a comfortable fit.

Twinings Orange Crush (Pack of 8)
Twinings Orange Crush (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars yay, 12 July 2014
This is now the only way I can get this product as all the supermarkets have stopped stocking them.
Good price to cheaper than the rip off supermarket too. nice one.

Case cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (Ace II) i8160 - designer book wallet PU leather case cover + screen protector and cloth by 32nd® - Purple Rose
Offered by 32ndShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 July 2014
fast delivery, and perfect for my phone and work. I can take my plastic and cash with out worrying about bulky hand bags, and everyone loves the design. There are plenty to choose from and one to suit everyone. comes with the complete care package.
Brilliant Idea.

WMA Black Elastic Neoprene Knee Brace Fastener Support
WMA Black Elastic Neoprene Knee Brace Fastener Support
Offered by WMA

5.0 out of 5 stars No Way!!!!, 12 July 2014
This is a funny one, comes from china so can take a while to get here.
At first you think this is no good it's flimsy and small, no way was it going to fit my female chubby knees and if you're a big bloke you will be in trouble. However bare with it. The fabric will stretch and eventually go round your knee, and because it has two Velcro attachments you have the straps around the top and around the lower part of your knee cap. so the support is perfect. It has really worked for me so much so I went back for two more and at this price you need to give it a go.

Gildan DryBlend Childrens Unisex Jersey Polo Shirt (L) (Black)
Gildan DryBlend Childrens Unisex Jersey Polo Shirt (L) (Black)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

3.0 out of 5 stars sort sizing, 12 July 2014
Large in this company means 14/16.
It even says 14/16 on the shirt so why couldn't they put this on the order form.
Looks like a good shirt, not heavy at all so good for the hot weather, fast delivery.
But as it's in the wrong size, no one knows what it's like on.

Ladies Black Two Button Stretch Womens Hipster Trousers Sizes 6-16
Ladies Black Two Button Stretch Womens Hipster Trousers Sizes 6-16
Price: £10.95 - £12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite right, 10 July 2011
While the matereial is stretchy, the sizing isnt quite right, I'm a size 16 so these trousers should have been fine, however trying them on I found that these would be classed as on 'the small' side, be carefull if you are 'just' a size 'cause these are tight.

Page: 1 | 2