Profile for Bluey1976 > Reviews

Quantum Break (Xbox One)
Offered by Turbotrance

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, lots of fun, 29 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I didn't quiet know what to expect from this, I had heard that people were raving over the graphics although I did wonder about the game play.

I agree that the graphics are good for a console although did find the 'on rails' type of game play a little restrictive, no real way of doing things your own way you basically follow the script.

Saying that though, it is very well done and I did have fun working through the missions, surely I can't be the only one who played this through thinking "this would make a very decent movie"

Marvel Captain America Civil War Slide Blast Armour
Marvel Captain America Civil War Slide Blast Armour

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Marvel toy, 29 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Great toy, if your kids love Marvel and all things superhero related, this will be a real winner. I just cannot tire of being attacked by the foam bullets, whether I have just gotten out of the shower or am preparing dinner, nothing beats the sensation of having a foam bullet lodged into your ear hole or worse!!!!!

My son is very happy with this as the trigger mechanism is easy to use and not too hard to pull back, he also appreciates its accuracy although I don't :)

Igenix IG301BL 2 Slice Toaster, Black
Igenix IG301BL 2 Slice Toaster, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good basic toaster, 17 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This toaster performs well, it manages to toast the bread well without missing the end (a fault with many cheap toasters) It has various settings enabling you to choose how well toasted you like your toast. It's a no frills toaster although I can't honestly fault it.

Logitech M171 Wireless Mouse - Blue
Logitech M171 Wireless Mouse - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for simple use, 17 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Although sitting in the budget price range for computer mouses, the M171 is a decent enough choice. It is a basic mouse which is suitable for general duties (word processing, internet browsing and general Windows navigation) The range is good, I use it on my sofa at approx 2 meters from my system and it suffers no drop outs or problems of any nature.

If you are considering gaming with this mouse, forget it! It's far too small and light for this task.

Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Frank the Fire Engine
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Frank the Fire Engine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ride along suitcase., 20 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Smashing little suitcase, must admit it was a little smaller than I was expecting although the build quality is fantastic. Airports in particular are dull boring places, this suitcase will keep your youngsters occupied which is very welcome.

There is enough room inside for a couple of weeks worth of clothes, its deceiving from the outside although once opened there is loads of little areas that you can store stuff.

Time will tell if the wheels will stand up to the weight of our youngest riding it about although I will update in a few months with the answer.

Disney Princess Spin and Swim Ariel Doll
Disney Princess Spin and Swim Ariel Doll

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for deep baths, 9 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As reviewers have all ready mentioned, this is more suitable for full baths, if the water is too shallow, it won't work very well at all.

The product is nice and bright and has so far survived several uses without any damage. The toy is probably more suitable for the ages of 4-5 due to its repetitive nature.

The doll spins well in the water.

AEG SB5700BK 5 Series Blender with TruFlow Stainless Steel Blades, 700 W
AEG SB5700BK 5 Series Blender with TruFlow Stainless Steel Blades, 700 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Aesthetically please, powerful and quiet, excellent, 9 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
First impression were that of real quality, unlike many blenders of this design, the AEG features a glass jug which gives it a premium look. its pretty tall although you won't mind having it displayed on your worktop as it has that premium look.

The second thing I love about this blender is the noise, or rather the lack of it! I have owned a few over the years and this one is far quieter which is a bonus.

The blades are easily removed making cleaning a doddle, be very careful as the blades are extremely sharp!!

The performance is excellent, be advised that you shouldn't use the device for longer than 2 minutes and you must factor in a 10 minute cool down time or you will burn the motor out. The blender cuts through ice like a warm knife through butter, therefore I couldn't imagine it struggling with anything else.

Very impressed with this blender, just bought a book with recipe ideas and can see this getting a lot of use.

Huggies DryNites Boys Pants 4-7 Years, Designs May Vary - 6 Packs ( Total 6 x 10 Pants)

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job well with no leaks, 5 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These pull up pants are the best you will find, they store a full nights worth of bladder contents and keep our little'n comfortable until the morning. Due to the nature of the design, it helps kids feel more grown up as it enables them to use the toilet by themselves if they are still awake by simply pulling them down like pants.

I can't ever remember these leaking, can't really ask for any more than that.

3M LX550 Vertical Adjustable Laptop Riser
3M LX550 Vertical Adjustable Laptop Riser

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, your neck and shoulders will thank you, 5 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When I unboxed this device, my first thought was WOW, all that money for a few bits of plastic... someone's making a killing here! I followed the easy instructions to assemble the stand and after 5 minutes I was ready to go. It was at that moment I started to appreciate the design and understand why it was assembled from a plastic material as opposed to something more expensive. The designers have thought of everything here, you have separate attachments for other devices like a mobile phone for example, the cable management is superb, you can easily hide away all of your leads and bulky power pack behind the device and it's fully adjustable, whether you are 6'10 or 5'1, you will find a height which is comfortable.

To make the most of this product, you really need to use a separate keyboard and mouse, its not practical to try and use the laptops keyboard and touchpad, this device is all about using the correct posture, sitting up straight and not having to use your neck, failure to use separates, totally negates the benefits.

My wife is a teacher and had spent the morning typing up school reports, she had complained that morning that she could not work for long periods as her neck and shoulders were aching, that afternoon we set this up to see how much help it offered and it was fantastic, she finished her reports off and felt fresh (well as fresh as you can be) She was very impressed.

Now, going back to that plastic, the reason it makes so much sense is because you will not always want to use it unless you were typing for prolonged periods so you ideally want something light that can be put away quickly, were this device really heavy, it would become a pain and probably wouldn't get as much use as it does.

The LX550 is excellent, you won't be disappointed.

TP-LINK TL-WPA4530KIT AV500 Powerline AC750 Wi-Fi KIT, Range Extender/Wi-Fi Booster/Hotspot with AC Pass Through, Multiple Ethernet Ports, Starter Kit/Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, highly recommended., 5 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was very happy to discover that this nifty little device worked exactly as it stated straight out of the box. First you need to ensure that your router is connected to the sender unit (which is plugged into the mains) You then need to plug in the receiver near by in order to pair the devices (simply a matter of pressing the pair button on each of them until the green light indicates a solid connection) You are then free to move the receiver to a more suitable socket for use. Its important to note that both the receiver and sender must be on the same electrical ring, if not, they won't work.

I wanted to use this device to improve the performance of my Amazon Fire stick which is located in my bedroom, the video performance was very bad with lots of buffering which rendered the device useless, I hoped that the TP-LINK could solve that problem. I wasn't able to install it in the same room due to a lack of power sockets so plugged it in outside the room in the hallway. Another potential problem was that the firestick does not support an Ethernet connection so it would be reliant on the wireless signal... to be honest I did not hold out much hope of a successful outcome. I scanned for the newly created wifi hotspot and to my delight, it was showing with maximum bars, this gave me hope as I had only previously seen 2 bars when connecting to the router downstairs. I entered the WPS code which was supplied with the device and it connected up nice and quickly. Tried to stream an HD video and it was absolutely perfect.

I have been using this solution now for 2 weeks and I have NEVER seen a single instance of buffering, it works perfectly. So highly recommended, great bit of kit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20