Profile for Mr. Beaumont > Reviews

Content by Mr. Beaumont
Top Reviewer Ranking: 644

Mr. Beaumont
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Little Spirit: Christmas In New York [DVD]
Little Spirit: Christmas In New York [DVD]
Dvd ~ Danny DeVito

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas In New York, 11 Dec 2014
Little Spirit: Christmas In New York is such a beautiful & cute little film...

When it first started I have to be honest, we looked at each other like "Oh god, what is this?" but after the first 5mins we started to get really into it and by the end we did have a tear in our eye.

We have watched it again and still love it. I think it was just how the animation is done is the reason why it look us 5mins to get used to it.

No extra's or subtitles in this film, it's a running time of 42mins, but for the price it is well worth it!

An Audience With Victoria Wood Special Edition [DVD]
An Audience With Victoria Wood Special Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ David G Hillier

5.0 out of 5 stars Audience With Victoria Wood, 11 Dec 2014
I wouldn't really call myself a "fan" of Victoria Wood, only because I don't know a lot about her. I've just finished re-watching Dinnerladies & remembered how much i love Victoria Wood & how very very funny she is, so after watching a few clips on YouTube I bought this, An Audience With Victoria Wood Special Edition.

It really didn't disappoint. Her stand up is very funny and as for the naughty songs - those are very funny too. What's interesting is this DVD, by Network, also has a few interviews from the 1980's (before i was even born).

So yep, very pleased I bought it and going to be buying a few more Victoria Wood DVDs now too!

The Christmas Choir [DVD]
The Christmas Choir [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Gedrick

5.0 out of 5 stars The Christmas Choir, 10 Dec 2014
This review is from: The Christmas Choir [DVD] (DVD)
I was expecting The Christmas Choir to be just a normal Christmas film having never seen it before. But it's much much more than that & so heart-warming you really can't help smile when watching it.

Peter works 24/7, it's Christmas & he has just been dumped by his girlfriend. Instead of just working & feeling sorry for himself he ends up doing a little bit of work with the local shelter & in-turn sets up a choir.

I don't want to give away too much of the film, but around 10mins before the end a shocking thing happens & you really will gasp. But don't worry, it really does have a nice ending!

Recess - Taking The 5th Grade [DVD]
Recess - Taking The 5th Grade [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chuck Sheetz
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Taking The 5th Grade, 24 Nov 2014
Used to love watching Recess as a child & when i noticed this DVD i just had to buy it, it's still as enjoyable watching it now as it was back in the day.

In this DVD you get 3 stories T.J. Detweiler vs. the Board of Education, The Fifth and Sixth Graders Club, & Halloween. All very good stories that are built into a 1 hour episode.

Also as a bonus there is 2 normal episodes too, The Break In & The New Kid, which are in-fact the first 2 ever episodes of Recess from 1997. These 2 are just as funny & just as good as the new Taking The 5th Grade part of the DVD.

Premier Housewares Rill Forks - Set of 4 - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Rill Forks - Set of 4 - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Pack of 4 Forks, 24 Nov 2014
Due to the reviews I was expecting these to be rubbish, I only needed them for a weekend away so if they bent & fell apart it would of been fine. But truth be told they ain't that bad.

For the price I paid (£1.40 with free P&P) they are perfect, the 4 forks lasted the weekend away & they are now in the pet food cupboard & I use them for when it's feeding time for my dog.

They have been fine, don't bend or anything like that. They do look cheap & not very nice, but for what i have used them for they are perfect.

Robin Hood (Limited Edition Artwork & O-ring) [DVD] (1973)
Robin Hood (Limited Edition Artwork & O-ring) [DVD] (1973)
Offered by media10media

5.0 out of 5 stars Robin Hood, 24 Nov 2014
We had never seen Robin Hood before buying this DVD, but as we are fans of films from the 1930's right up till the late 1990's we knew it would be good. What we wasn't expecting was just how good.

I don't really want to say too much as it will give the story away for anyone who had not seen it before, but around 45mins into the film I was on the edge of my seat shouting "Nooooo".

And wow, what a awesome ending. All in all a really great film and Disney did not disappoint at all!

Robin Hood  [DVD]
Robin Hood [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wolfgang Reitherman

5.0 out of 5 stars Robin Hood, 24 Nov 2014
This review is from: Robin Hood [DVD] (DVD)

Westmark 7100 Cheese Cutter Roller Blade
Westmark 7100 Cheese Cutter Roller Blade

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheese Cutter Roller Blade, 24 Nov 2014
My Family used to always moan about me putting too much cheese in our sandwiches, which is very easy to-do when you use a normal / sharp knife.

I never even knew about "Cutter Roller Blades" but decided to buy one & have ago. After a few small mistakes it works perfectly & just the right amount of cheese for the sandwiches.

If you buy this & have never used one before please don't give up on it right away, try a few times & you will soon get the hang of it I'm very pleased with ours & bought another, just to keep as spare.

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen, 24 Nov 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
I joined the Frozen party pretty late. Most of the films I enjoy are from the past, anything from the 1930's right up till the later 1990's. But with the amount of people raving about Frozen I took a chance on it.

While the start did confuse me a little, after the first 10mins I was really loving it, both the sound & visual quality is outstanding, Disney got perfect people to play the voice over parts and as for the music....well you will be singing the songs for months on end they are so catchy.

The DVD is around 1 hour long & has full subtitles too.

Kettle Sea Salt With Crushed Black Peppercorns Chips 150 G (pack Of 12)
Kettle Sea Salt With Crushed Black Peppercorns Chips 150 G (pack Of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sea Salt With Peppercorns, 24 Nov 2014
One of the problems we have when buying crisps in normal shops is they only seem to sell rubbish / cheap stuff. It's only when you open a packet of Kettle when you can fully understand the crunch of the crisp, it takes me right back to when I was a child when my parents used to get "posh" crisps.

This is a box of 12 large packets of Crisps, but the packets are in-fact full. We have all seen Walkers on BBC Watchdog saying how they only fill there crisps half way as they want extra room so the crisps don't get broken. You get none of that rubbish with Kettle, they really are FULL packets!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20