Profile for Mr. Beaumont > Reviews

Content by Mr. Beaumont
Top Reviewer Ranking: 431

Mr. Beaumont
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Malcolm in the Middle: The Complete Second Season [DVD]
Malcolm in the Middle: The Complete Second Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frankie Muniz

5.0 out of 5 stars Malcolm - Season 2!, 8 Mar. 2015
Season 2 of Malcolm In The Middle has a total of 25 episodes, well 24 plus 1 Flashback episode. It's also the season we see Caroline Miller (Malcolm's "overly earnest" teacher) leave. It's a shame a I really liked & enjoyed her character.

But on the plus side this season we also have the award winning Bowling Sliding Doors-style episode. While it can be a little bit confusing at first, stick with it. I really enjoyed watching how Lois & Hal both treat the boys when the other one isn't around.

It's a shame this DVD has no subtitles & the picture quality is not "amazing", but it's watchable & those 2 small problems didn't take away my enjoyment of the show!

Disk 1:

Series 2 – Episode 25, Flashback, 20th May 2001

Midnight Memories
Midnight Memories

5.0 out of 5 stars Midnight Memories!, 8 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
We really did enjoy Midnight Memories, the 3rd album from One Direction. Right from the start you can tell how much the lads have come on from both the 1st album, Up All Night, and the 2nd, Take Me Home.

The band have released 4 songs from this album including Best Song Ever, Story of My Life, Midnight Memories, & You & I. The video for You & I also won at the 2015 Brit Awards. So yep, all in all this is a really good album & we still listen to it now.

Track Listings
12. Something Great
13. Little White Lies
14. Better Than Words

5.0 out of 5 stars Lorenz Crunchips - Red Chilli, 5 Mar. 2015
Sometimes I get a little bit bored of normal crisps, and that's the good thing about Amazon, they have loads of different ones & if you are lucky, can pick-up a real bargain.

What you are buying here is 1 case of Lorenz Crunchips Flat Red Chilli 175G, 16 large packets in total. I'm not really sure why they call them "Red Chilli", as it tastes like normal Walkers chilli, but are a fraction of the price of Walkers which is really good.

As for the best before date, well i can't really say. I bought mine from "Amazon Grocery Warehouse Deals" with a 1 month date, hence the cheap price i paid. I would buy them again, while not at full price, i would pay a cheaper price for them again as they are very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lorenz Crunchips - Red Chilli, 5 Mar. 2015

The Emperor's New Groove [DVD] [2001]
The Emperor's New Groove [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ David Spade

5.0 out of 5 stars The Emperor's New Groove, 5 Mar. 2015
I have never seen The Emperor's New Groove before, but I watched Chicken Little yesterday and loved that, so decided to watch The Emperor's New Groove today. I have to be honest, I felt it wasn't as good as I had hoped it was going to be from reading the description on the back on the DVD case.

Please don't get me wrong, I am not saying it was bad, it is still a great film and deserves the 5 stars I have given it, I was just expecting more music.

I think the main problem was that maybe I was expecting it to have more musical numbers in it with a title of Emperors New Groove and with it kicking off with such a big musical based number as well, plus after watching Chicken Little yesterday which had some great song parts in it. However even with the lack of musical segments I did enjoy it, some parts I found very funny. I don't want to give too much away, but when Emperor Kuzco (when he is in donkey form) and Pacha are in the cafe pretending they are husband and wife, well that part had me in stitches.

So overall, while It was not really what I was expecting it to be I did enjoy it & will be watching it again in the future.

Emperor's New Groove [DVD]
Emperor's New Groove [DVD]
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Emperor's New Groove, 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Emperor's New Groove [DVD] (DVD)

Just William - The Complete Series [DVD] [1977]
Just William - The Complete Series [DVD] [1977]
Dvd ~ Adrian Dannatt

5.0 out of 5 stars Just William, 5 Mar. 2015
I had never seen or even heard of Just William before buying this DVD set. Growing up in the 1990's I missed out on all the classic TV of the 70's & 80's, so very grateful to Network for releasing gems like this.

Like other Network releases this has no subtitles, but as always they have crammed the full 2 series, including the Christmas special onto this 4 disk set. It did take me 2-3 episodes to fully get into the show, but once I did I really did enjoy it. It was also very strange to see Bonnie Langford as a young girl, as I only know her from Dancing on Ice.

So yep, really did enjoy it & will be watching it again I'm sure!

Disk 1:

NEW BUTANE GAS BOTTLES CANISTERS FOR COOKER HEATER BBQ CAMPING REFILLS CANS 4PK
NEW BUTANE GAS BOTTLES CANISTERS FOR COOKER HEATER BBQ CAMPING REFILLS CANS 4PK
Offered by Bargains Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 Pack Gas Canisters!, 5 Mar. 2015
I own a small Portable Camping Gas Cooker that uses Gas Canisters, but wasn't 100% sure which ones to buy (it's all confusing). So instead of buying a large 24 pack i decided to buy this pack of 4 "NEW BUTANE GAS BOTTLES CANISTERS FOR COOKER HEATER BBQ CAMPING REFILLS CANS 4PK".

While I have to agree with one of the other reviews that money wise these are not very good value. But like i said above, i wanted to be sure these gas canisters worked & was the right ones.... and yes, they are fine. I have already gone ahead & bought a bigger pack now i know they are the correct one.

Time wise - mine lasted a good 15-20 meals in my Portable Camping Gas Cooker, with a average cooking time of 10mins per meal. Oh and just on the off-chance it helps others, my gas cooker is a "Ultimate Products Ltd Gas Cooker BS433140"

Malcolm in the Middle: The Complete First Season [DVD]
Malcolm in the Middle: The Complete First Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frankie Muniz

5.0 out of 5 stars Malcolm in the Middle - Series 1, 8 Feb. 2015
It's always nice to go right back to the start with TV shows, and Malcolm in the Middle it's no different. The first thing I noticed was how young they all look, including Malcolm, Reese & Dewey. As for this DVD itself, there is full English subtitles, & also a documentary on the show along with a few other little extras.

Disk 1

Series 1 – Episode 14, The Bots and the Bees, 7th May 2000
Series 1 – Episode 15, Smunday, 14th May 2000
Series 1 – Episode 16, Water Park, 21st May 2000
Extras
Malcolm Vision (a few bloopers)
A Stroke Of Genius (50min documentary on the show)
Season One Promos (7mins of Fox trailers for the show)
Dewey's Day Job - portrait of Erik Per Sullivan (5mins documentary on Erik away from the show)
Cold Opens (4 alternate show openings)
Season One Gag Reel
Deleted Scenes
Behind The Middle (preview of season 2)

Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green
Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Breville Personal Blender, 8 Feb. 2015
My old blender broke down a few months ago & I bought this one just to use on a temporary basis until i got a better one, and then keep this one as spare.

But this one has been so good that I've started to use it as my main one & no longer looking for a better one. It's very easy to clean, it's perfect for my smoothies & milkshakes, very happy with it.

As for the price, well you can't really beat it, i highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20