ARRAY(0xa9b3efc0)

Thomas & Friends: Sticky Situations [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Angelis
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas....., 20 April 2014
I am currently working my way thought all the of Thomas & currently on series 4. But I wanted to see this new CGI/computer Thomas so bought Sticky Situations for 3. I don't feel it's worth anymore than say 5 as you can buy a FULL series for that price (what I am doing at the moment), but for a taste of CGI Thomas, 3 is not that bad.

In this DVD you get the following episodes....

Stuck On You
Spencer The Guard
Gordon & Ferdinand
Charlie & Eddie
Henry's Health And Safety
Diesel's Special Delivery

1 hour 17mins long including all 6 episodes & the parts with Mr Perkins talking in-between the episodes.

Bonus:
Going Backwards, 3mins short real-life clip on how a steam engine can go backwards & forwards.
Guess Who? 2 small puzzles & you can guess who they are.

Dedicated Follower Of Fashion
Dedicated Follower Of Fashion
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dedicated Follower Of Fashion, 20 April 2014
Dedicated Follower Of Fashion has been in my head all week since hearing the song on an episode of ITV's Heartbeat I was watching. A really awesome tune. Don't really know what else I can say....

Thomas & Friends - The Complete Series 3 [DVD]
Thomas & Friends - The Complete Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Angelis
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas, series 3, 20 April 2014
The biggest change from the first 2 series to series 3 is that Michael Angelis took over as narrator. The first 1-2mins of the first episode might be a little strange at first, but don't worry, you will soon get into it.

The nasty engine Deisel is back in episode 8 and in episode 14 we meet a NEW diesel engine called Mavis, while at first she is abit of a pain, she mellows out by episode 16 and everything is well again on the island of Sodor.

Disk:
Episode 23 – Bulgy, 25 November 1991
Episode 24 – Heroes, 1 December 1991
Episode 25 – Percy, James, and the Fruitful Day, 10 December 1991
Episode 26 – Thomas and Percy's Christmas Adventure, 25 January 1992

Naturediet Lamb 390 g (Pack of 18)
Naturediet Lamb 390 g (Pack of 18)
Price: 14.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Sure......, 20 April 2014
Normally I buy my girl Naturediet Chicken, but this time went for the lamb, some of them did look "off" so I put them in the bin. Normally Naturediet are really good & maybe this one just a one-off. This is why I have given them 4 stars instead of 5 I give the chicken.

Boys On Film 4 - Elliott Tittensor: Limited Edition Cover [DVD]
Boys On Film 4 - Elliott Tittensor: Limited Edition Cover [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elliott Tittensor
Offered by The Gay & Lesbian Cinema Store
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The 4th Boys On Film!, 20 April 2014
Out of all the short films on Boys On Film 4 – Protect Me From What I Want, the best one and the one I enjoyed the most has to be Trevor, the first one, it was just WOW, so so good, in-fact after it finished I watched it all over again lol

Loved Protect Me From What I Want too, it even has a lad out of the BBC's Waterloo Road in it. As for Steam, that film confused me, not sure if I'm too thick to understand it or something. But it went way over my head!

My Name Is Love, such a powerful short film, I wont say anymore as I don't want to ruin it. But it is very powerful.

I have to admit that I did find Postmortem a little boring. As for the rest, Breath, Heiko, Vandals & Wresting, nothing wrong with them, I did enjoy them, but nothing special. Nothing stood out for me, But like I say, I did enjoy them.

Trevor, USA, 18mins long

Heartbeat - The Complete Eighth Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Durr
Price: 19.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbeat - Series 8, 16 April 2014
I like to think of Heartbeat – Series 8 as “phase 2” of Heartbeat. It's the first FULL series without the old gang, Nick, Kate etc. But that doesn't mean it's bad, I really do enjoy it. Sgt Raymond Craddock joined in the last episode of series 7 so we have a new Sgt, we meet Gina's Aunt Mary for the first time.

Jackie Lambert comes in as a love interest for PC Mike Bradley. We say goodbye to Dr Neil Bolton in a very explosive episode. Plus we start to see a lot more of David Stockwell which is nice too.

All in all a very enjoyable series :)

Disk 1:

Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bean, 16 April 2014
I have had Mr Bean Vol 4 for just over 4 years now and still love it now as much as I did when I first bought it.

In this DVD you get 3 episodes: Do It Yourself Mr. Bean, Back To School Mr Bean & Tee Off Mr Bean. You also get 1 episode of the Mr Bean cartoon show as an extra too.

If I was to buy Mr Bean now I would buy the “Mr Bean: The Whole Bean - Complete Collection [DVD]” that came out just a few months ago. But back in 2010 I was very happy to buy it and still happy with it now.

Thomas & Friends - The Complete Series 2 [DVD]
Thomas & Friends - The Complete Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ringo Starr
Offered by Leisurezone
Price: 6.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Over 2 hours & 30mins of Thomas!, 14 April 2014
In series 2 of Thomas & Friends we get another 26 episodes, that's just under 2 hours and 30mins of Thomas from 1986. In episode 4 we see Trevor, the Traction Engine, In episode 8 we see Duck & in Episode 9 we meet Percy all for the very first time.

In episode 13 we meet Diesel, a nasty engine who is mean to the other engines, but luckily he does not stay and in episode 14 he gets sent away. It's amazing how little things like this is teaching our children right & wrong without them even knowing!

We also meet the twins, Donald & Douglas, while in episode 19 we Daisy for the first time, and just to make sure we know she is a girl she is covered in make-up haha

All episodes also have full subtitles.

Disk 1:

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters [DVD]
Dvd ~ Logan Lerman
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sea of Monsters, 14 April 2014
I have to admit I'm not really into this type of film. But decided to take a chance on the 1st Percy Jackson film and really enjoyed it. So then I bought this one, Sea of Monsters, and this was so much better. While I did enjoy the first one this had something special about it.

I forget his name. But the lad with the one eye, I loved him so much, at times I even felt a little sorry for him. Shame this will be the last Percy Jackson film, but am really hoping at some point they do make a 3rd one.

This is also helped me too, to not just stick to my own type of films, but to try new styles too :)

Dream On [DVD]
Dream On [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lloyd Eyre-Morgan
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 8.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, wow, wow!, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Dream On [DVD] (DVD)
Normally when I watch a film I will also be tweeting, facebooking, txting etc. at the same time. But not with this one. Dream On was amazing, I sat down and watch it all in one sitting without even checking my phone. For me, with my very short attention span, must mean it's some film.

When you read the reviews & look at the back of the DVD it sound just a nice little film, two lads fall in love on a campsite in Wales, plan to meet-up again a year later to follow there dream to run a bar in Australia, and one doesn't show....BUT It's much much more than that.

When Paul & George do fall in-love it happens in such a beautiful way, there is none of this "Oh a fancy another lad", it's just so god damn romantic. It's not two lads falling in love. It's two human beings coming together, as they belong together.

Really I should not admit this, but I could really connect with Paul, the shy lad from up north who is not really street wise. As that is me, and as for George, the lad from down south who, at the start of the film, has so much confidence. Just such an amazing film.

I have noticed Dream On has had a couple of 1 star reviews here on Amazon about it having a low-budget feel. While I can see why those people feel like that. For me the low budget makes it even more amazing & special. This type of film would not work with a multi million pound budget.

All in all just a totally awesome film that everyone should watch at some point in there life.

PS: It does have a sad ending and I did have a tear in my eye too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20