Profile for Mr. Beaumont > Reviews

Content by Mr. Beaumont
Top Reviewer Ranking: 858

Mr. Beaumont
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Recess - Taking The 5th Grade [DVD]
Recess - Taking The 5th Grade [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chuck Sheetz
Offered by globalmovies

5.0 out of 5 stars Taking The 5th Grade, 24 Nov 2014
Used to love watching Recess as a child & when i noticed this DVD i just had to buy it, it's still as enjoyable watching it now as it was back in the day.

In this DVD you get 3 stories T.J. Detweiler vs. the Board of Education, The Fifth and Sixth Graders Club, & Halloween. All very good stories that are built into a 1 hour episode.

Also as a bonus there is 2 normal episodes too, The Break In & The New Kid, which are in-fact the first 2 ever episodes of Recess from 1997. These 2 are just as funny & just as good as the new Taking The 5th Grade part of the DVD.

Premier Housewares Rill Forks - Set of 4 - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Rill Forks - Set of 4 - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Pack of 4 Forks, 24 Nov 2014
Due to the reviews I was expecting these to be rubbish, I only needed them for a weekend away so if they bent & fell apart it would of been fine. But truth be told they ain't that bad.

For the price I paid (£1.40 with free P&P) they are perfect, the 4 forks lasted the weekend away & they are now in the pet food cupboard & I use them for when it's feeding time for my dog.

They have been fine, don't bend or anything like that. They do look cheap & not very nice, but for what i have used them for they are perfect.

Robin Hood (Limited Edition Artwork & O-ring) [DVD] (1973)
Robin Hood (Limited Edition Artwork & O-ring) [DVD] (1973)

5.0 out of 5 stars Robin Hood, 24 Nov 2014
We had never seen Robin Hood before buying this DVD, but as we are fans of films from the 1930's right up till the late 1990's we knew it would be good. What we wasn't expecting was just how good.

I don't really want to say too much as it will give the story away for anyone who had not seen it before, but around 45mins into the film I was on the edge of my seat shouting "Nooooo".

And wow, what a awesome ending. All in all a really great film and Disney did not disappoint at all!

Robin Hood  [DVD]
Robin Hood [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wolfgang Reitherman

5.0 out of 5 stars Robin Hood, 24 Nov 2014
This review is from: Robin Hood [DVD] (DVD)

Westmark 7100 Cheese Cutter Roller Blade
Westmark 7100 Cheese Cutter Roller Blade

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheese Cutter Roller Blade, 24 Nov 2014
My Family used to always moan about me putting too much cheese in our sandwiches, which is very easy to-do when you use a normal / sharp knife.

I never even knew about "Cutter Roller Blades" but decided to buy one & have ago. After a few small mistakes it works perfectly & just the right amount of cheese for the sandwiches.

If you buy this & have never used one before please don't give up on it right away, try a few times & you will soon get the hang of it I'm very pleased with ours & bought another, just to keep as spare.

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen, 24 Nov 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
I joined the Frozen party pretty late. Most of the films I enjoy are from the past, anything from the 1930's right up till the later 1990's. But with the amount of people raving about Frozen I took a chance on it.

While the start did confuse me a little, after the first 10mins I was really loving it, both the sound & visual quality is outstanding, Disney got perfect people to play the voice over parts and as for the music....well you will be singing the songs for months on end they are so catchy.

The DVD is around 1 hour long & has full subtitles too.

Kettle Sea Salt With Crushed Black Peppercorns Chips 150 G (pack Of 12)
Kettle Sea Salt With Crushed Black Peppercorns Chips 150 G (pack Of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sea Salt With Peppercorns, 24 Nov 2014
One of the problems we have when buying crisps in normal shops is they only seem to sell rubbish / cheap stuff. It's only when you open a packet of Kettle when you can fully understand the crunch of the crisp, it takes me right back to when I was a child when my parents used to get "posh" crisps.

This is a box of 12 large packets of Crisps, but the packets are in-fact full. We have all seen Walkers on BBC Watchdog saying how they only fill there crisps half way as they want extra room so the crisps don't get broken. You get none of that rubbish with Kettle, they really are FULL packets!

The Sons of Mistletoe [DVD]
The Sons of Mistletoe [DVD]
Dvd ~ George Newbern

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sons of Mistletoe, 14 Nov 2014
This review is from: The Sons of Mistletoe [DVD] (DVD)
We really did enjoy The Sons of Mistletoe & it has such a beautiful ending.

Wasn't really sure what to expect from a TV Movie, but it was really good. It's not a blockbuster so don't expect anything massive, it's just a really sweet / cute little film.

I wont give the story away, but at the start there is a character you really hate, but by the end you love her, I know I did, such a sweet movie.

Total running time 1 hour & 30 mins, no extra's & no subtitles.

Mickey's Christmas Collection (Once Upon, Twice Upon, Magical Christmas, Celebrate Christmas)  [DVD]
Mickey's Christmas Collection (Once Upon, Twice Upon, Magical Christmas, Celebrate Christmas) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mickey Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey's Christmas Collection, 13 Nov 2014
Celebrate Christmas With Mickey, Donald & Friends

As a massive fan of Disney shorts from the 30's to the 60's this DVD was amazing. Both the sound & visual quality is outstanding & yes, it even includes subtitles. This DVD also has a running time of 50mins, not the 45mins it says on the Amazon website.

Santa's Workshop, 10th December 1932
The Night Before Christmas, 3rd Dec 1933
On Ice, 28th September 1935
The Cookie Carnival, 25th May 1935
Pluto's Christmas Tree, 21st November 1952
Donald's Snow Fight, 10th April 1942
Ferdinand The Bull, 25th November 1938

Mickey's Magical Christmas

We really did enjoy Mickey's Magical Christmas. It's pretty much a 1 hour episode of Donald Duck losing his Christmas spirit & all his Disney friends try & help him feel it again.

Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Horace Horsecollar, Clarabelle Cow, Mortimer Mouse, Pluto, Ludwig Von Drake, Scrooge McDuck, Three Little Pigs, Chip and Dale, Gus Goose, J. Audubon Woodlore, Max Hare, Toby Tortoise, are just some of the Disney friends included in this DVD. The list really is endless!

You also get a few extras on this DVD too including:
The Sounds of Christmas
Sing Along Song: Deck the Halls
Sing Along Song: Sleigh Ride

Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas

Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas was a really good watch, just over 1 hour long it's a story of Donald Duck's nephews wanting it to be Christmas everyday and they start to learn why it's only once per year & what Christmas is really all about.

The 2nd part of the DVD is about Goofy and his son trying to get his Christmas letter to Santa. Some fools says how Santa is not real, but luckily by the end of the story the real Santa shows up & everything is right with the world again.

The 3rd & last part of the DVD is about Mickey and Minnie trying to earn money so they can buy each other a nice, expensive present & finding it hard, with a really good lesson to learn at the end, I wont say what as I would give the story away.

All in all this was a really nice DVD to watch and it will be coming out again next year!

Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas

Not sure if it was the animation or what. But we didn't enjoy Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas as much as the first one, Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's bad as we did enjoy it, just not as much as the first.

Story 1: 'Belles on Ice', figure skaters Minnie and Daisy are best pals, but each one thinks she is the star of the big ice show.

Story 2: 'Christmas: Impossible', Huey, Dewey, and Louie realise they may be left off Santa's good list this year - but with no time left to mend their ways, their only possible course of action is to break into Santa's workshop and write their names on the list themselves.

Story 3: 'Christmas Maximus' finds Max mortified with embarrassment by the over-the-top antics of his dad, Goofy, when he brings his college girlfriend Mona home for the holidays.

Story 4: 'Donald's Gift', Donald Duck just wants to stay at home and avoid the hassle of Christmas, but Daisy and the Nephews drag him out to the mall.

Story 5: 'Mickey's Dog-Gone Christmas', Pluto runs away in shame after accidentally destroying Mickey's prized Christmas decorations - and inadvertently ends up on a train to the North Pole.

I'll Be Home For Christmas [DVD]
I'll Be Home For Christmas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jonathan Taylor Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll Be Home For Christmas, 13 Nov 2014
When I ordered this DVD, I'll Be Home For Christmas, I didn't know what to expect due to the mixed reviews. But in truth it ain't that bad. I enjoyed it.

To be blunt it's a film about Jake Wilkinson (Jonathan Taylor Thomas) trying to get home by 6.00pm Christmas eve as hes dad is giving him the family vintage Porsche.

It ends up being a nightmare, but luckily he gets some help & learns a few life lessons along the way.

Does he get home? Well I wouldn't like to say as that would spoil it. But one thing I will say it take a chance on it, as at the end of the day it is just a nice little film!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20