Profile for Robina Sansom > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
aQuiz - Trivia Quiz!
aQuiz - Trivia Quiz!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not bad for a freebie, 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: aQuiz - Trivia Quiz! (App)
It's not bad for a freebie! Split into categories with quite a good mix of easy and harder questions. Same questions don't seem to come up too regularly either. Not sure what the country of origin is as some of the phrasing is odd and doesn't look massively professional but it's free so I'm pretty happy with it.

My Horoscope Pro
My Horoscope Pro

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: My Horoscope Pro (App)
You get a horoscope for each day which was so ambiguous it made almost no sense at all. May have well said you will meet a tall, dark, handsome stranger today. I have deleted it, glad I didn't pay for it. I know it's only for fun but even at that level it was rubbish.

My Fortune Teller
My Fortune Teller

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: My Fortune Teller (App)
Absolute rubbish, don't waste your money. Didn't work properly and as cheap entertainment it's not worth even downloading. I deleted it within 5 minutes of downloading it

Kate Moss Vintage Eau de Toilette for Women - 30 ml
Kate Moss Vintage Eau de Toilette for Women - 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this fragrance, 14 Mar. 2014
I really love this, I bought if for myself but my daughter liked it so much she asked for it for Christmas. A musky , floral smell, really nice and a brilliant price.

Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted, 14 Mar. 2014
I downloaded this then deleted it as it didn't do what I wanted. Found one called Fat Secret instead which I preferred

Series Streaming
Series Streaming

3.0 out of 5 stars There is good and bad, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Series Streaming (App)
The good is it gives me some options of what I can watch that aren't available on TV. Golden Girls and Charmed for instance but haven't found a link that works yet for CSI or NCIS. This is a case for a lot of the links, although I haven't tried them all yet. Not sure if it's not compatible with my tablet (which is possible) or just bad links. However when it does work its good and just about worth the 89p!! I didn't pay for it anyway it was a promotional offer from Amazon so basically I'm happy!

Asus MeMo Pad ME172V 7-inch Tablet (Grey) - (Via WM8950 1GHz Processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB Storage, WLAN, Webcam, Android 4.1)
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I new then what I know now!, 14 Mar. 2014
I bought a very cheap tablet for £40 on a voucher site, the camera didn't work properly although everything else was great so I returned it and got my money back. I decided to pay a bit more and get something fairly decent and plumped for the Asus memo pad.Most of the reviews I read were positive but what they don't tell you is that Adobe Flash are not allowing their software to play on Jellybean 4.2 which is what this tablet uses. Therefore you can't play ITV player and Channel 5 on demand on it and there are several other apps which aren't compatible. Apart from that I like it, but all in all as I don't really want to use the camera I was probably better of keeping the £40 one and saving £50.

MGDRx Eye Bag for Blepharitis
MGDRx Eye Bag for Blepharitis
Offered by CostMad-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the miracle I was expecting!, 14 Mar. 2014
I bought this on the recommendation of my optician but not really seen any benefit. He said I had bits of eye makeup behind the eyelids and this would be good for bringing it to the surface so that I can remove it. I was told I would have gunk to wipe away after I had used it but nothing so far. As the bag is warm it is nice and refreshing on tired eyes though!

The Doris Day Christmas Album
The Doris Day Christmas Album

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 19 Jan. 2014
Well you can't get much more classic than Doris Day for Christmas songs in my opinion. Childhood memories I guess but such a beautiful voice!! Enjoyed most of the album few tracks were unfamiliar and I can't say I enjoyed them all that much but for the most past it was what I was looking for. Would recommend to anyone who likes the archetypal Christmas song.

Mad About You - Season Two - REGION 2
Mad About You - Season Two - REGION 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 18 Oct. 2013
I bought this as a present for my daughter who is mad about mad for you!!!! and already has season 1, so it will always be a winner. I would recommend this to anyone who loves this type of 'cheesy' US comedy!

Page: 1 | 2