Profile for Paros > Reviews

Baird T. Spalding... as I Knew Him
Baird T. Spalding... as I Knew Him
by David Bruton

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 6 Jan 2013
I have read the books by Baird T. Spalding and so found this book gave a very interesting slant on him, but did not let it put me off the inherent message In his books.

SUNWIRE - IPAD 3/THE NEW IPAD FLIP CASE COVER STAND PINK PU LEATHER 360 DEGREES ROTATION - FREE STYLUS AND SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by e4deal UK
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 6 Jan 2013
The colour didn't match the online picture ! But apart from that is useful in positioning in the best way, though the iPad seems to slip out of the lowest 'rung'.

BioAstin, Hawaiian Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 60 Gel Caps
BioAstin, Hawaiian Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 60 Gel Caps
Offered by High Street
Price: 13.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jan 2013
Took it when on holiday in summer and though I am fair skinned and didn't use sunscreen I didn't get sunburnt! - brilliant! Other health benefits more subtle.

Never Mind the Balkans Here's Max Pashm
Never Mind the Balkans Here's Max Pashm
Price: 12.04

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 6 Jan 2013
Preferred it when first heard on radio, but for some reason just didn't enjoy it as much when I bought CD

I Believe My Heart
I Believe My Heart
Offered by Hagewitt
Price: 46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: I Believe My Heart (Audio CD)
I think she has an amazing voice and am only surprised that I haven't heard more of her - a great album!

Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism, ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Depression, Schizophrenia
by Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride
Price: 12.57

5.0 out of 5 stars enlightening, 25 May 2011
I have been finding this book extremely informative about the imppotance of good bacteria in the gut for general good health and the negative, knock on effect of how processed foods, antibiotics among other things,can seriously damage it and effect the next generations as well as leading to extreme cases such as Autism etc. and mental wellbeing. Well worth reading just to help one look at how best to maintain and improve one's own health and family and friends.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 13, 2011 4:26 AM BST