ARRAY(0xae848ae0)

Profile for Mr. N. A. Carter > Reviews

Content by Mr. N. A. Carter

Mr. N. A. Carter "nichalandy" (Ross on Wye. Herefordshire. UK.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kensington SmartFitTM Easy RiserTM Laptop Cooling Stand
Kensington SmartFitTM Easy RiserTM Laptop Cooling Stand
Price: 12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Second one, 8 Jan 2014
I still use the first because it is sturdy, robust. It can be graduated to the right angle for typing.
The only fault is that the lip which supports the laptop at an angle for typing needs modifying as the Laptop falls off the stand when opening to operate

WD Elements 500GB USB 3.0 High Capacity Portable Hard Drive for Windows
WD Elements 500GB USB 3.0 High Capacity Portable Hard Drive for Windows
Price: 37.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Other`s, 8 Jan 2014
I have a couple of other hard drives it serves the purpose but nothing special.
For some reason the capacity has regressed to 39 GB

CostMad Adjustable Flexible Laptop Notebook Holder Stand Base - Rotate 360 without moving the base
Offered by Shop Monk
Price: 4.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Not ideal, 8 Jan 2014
thought this is what I needed but after receipt was not suitable for a full size Laptop OK for my smaller Netbook though.
Turntable was flimsy & useless if Netbook was connected to the mains.

Altura Night Vision Helmet Cover - Yellow
Altura Night Vision Helmet Cover - Yellow
Offered by HCCYCLESUK LTD
Price: 13.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good, 8 Jan 2014
Another great idea to be seen, which is So.... important in today`s ever growing traffic. Practical too!!
Easy to use.

Trust MUI Wireless Mouse for Windows 8 - Grey
Trust MUI Wireless Mouse for Windows 8 - Grey
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Definate 4 Me, 8 Jan 2014
So pleased with the other mouse & this one is even better with its clever side buttons to obtain a quick start.
The setup is quick & so easy to install, it all done automatically.

Accessotech Black Comfort Wrist Gel Rest Support Mat Mouse Mice Pad Computer PC Laptop Soft
Offered by SellerVision
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars winner 4 me, 8 Jan 2014
This has been a repurchase, not that anything is wrong with the first time I purchased it.!
To the contrary as I have a second Laptop I needed another as I had found the first one Just Ideal for my needs
after I began suffering with Arthritis in my wrists.
So it is Positive that I would recommend this even if you dont.

Logitech K400 Wireless Touch Keyboard - Black
Logitech K400 Wireless Touch Keyboard - Black
Offered by George and Freddie
Price: 25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart!!, 4 Jun 2013
What I do like is when the Logitech USB unifier was connected it found my Google homepage, so now all I have to do is simply press a button to get it.
As well as having this handy button shortcut I can have other shortcuts to my music, locking PC & sleep. The small screen to the right of the keyboard is convenient to right handed operators like myself so easy to move the cursor on screen.
The instructions that came with my keyboard were easy to follow & setup.

Ultrafire 800 Lumens Zoomable Cree Xm-l T6 LED Flashlight Torch Lamp
Ultrafire 800 Lumens Zoomable Cree Xm-l T6 LED Flashlight Torch Lamp
Offered by Buydealpe
Price: 7.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 4 Jun 2013
Although II do like it, disappointing that it did not come with batteries (or battery) or even some paperwork to say what single battery you could use. So will have to wait for my AA to charge, so can not properly review.
I was hoping it to be a match for the one I have on my handlebars, again I have ordered the wrong one but I will keep it.
Pleased I got it by the 4th June & not have to stay in.

PEDALPRO ADJUSTABLE BLACK ALUMINIUM REAR BICYCLE/BIKE/CYCLE CARGO RACK
PEDALPRO ADJUSTABLE BLACK ALUMINIUM REAR BICYCLE/BIKE/CYCLE CARGO RACK
Offered by SDE Online
Price: 9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy support, 16 May 2013
As I said in my revue of the M-wave carrier bag this item was used in conjunction for support.
Sturdy attachment from the seat pillar, but at the moment I have to use it without the adjustable section because when I do it pushes the saddler carrier bag to high for removal.
As it is a mountain bike with limited space for rear lights the space at the end of the tube allows one to carry a light.
I like the fact that the rack is firmly fitted to my seat post with a sturdy plate & four bolts & is not easily removed, unless you have the right spanner and can fumble to remove it quickly.
It can be used as a mudguard if one wants but can be fitted higher if one Has mudguards & the space.

BestDealUK Cycling Bicycle Frame Pannier Front Tube Saddle Bag Mountain Bike Black and Blue
Offered by Ultra Sales Global
Price: 7.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought in mind!!, 16 May 2013
I needed a bit extra luggage space & I thought that I could use this handy bag on my crossbar for my energy bars etc.. not big enough for my I pad but it does come with a slim mobile pocket ( not Android) & one of the side pockets can hold my portable battery pack to charge my phone.
So, it can be used for many things, with a little imagination & ingenuity.
I have a mountain bike so could not use the velcro strap around my handlebar tube, so stuck a velcro strip to my crossbar to hold it more secure of coarse I had the strap underneath the crossbar for security.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3