Profile for nico > Reviews

Dr. Patrick Flanagan's, Hydrogen Boost, 500 mg, 60 Capsules
Offered by Better Yourself Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 May 2015
Amazing product

Manifest Your Millions: A Lottery Winner Shares his Law of Attraction Secrets (Manifest Your Millions! Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, and very informative book, a must read, thank you., 7 Sept. 2014
This book is amazing, a must read for anyone wanting to create the life of there dreams, thank you :-)

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There's Life After Death

5.0 out of 5 stars powerful life changing message from the world beyond ., 30 Dec. 2013
This book as filled me with answers that I feel I have been searching for on my own life's journey so far. It as given me new hope, and inspiration to live my earthly life to the full, and not to take this life as the be all, and end all. I think I have also known that their is so much more to life, than just this earthly realm, and this book as gone a long way in helping me understand that further, thank you so much to Annie, and Billy.

Discovering Many of Life's Mysteries, and Secret's on My Own Life's Journey So Far
by Philip John Nicholls

5.0 out of 5 stars Discovering many of life's mysteries and secrets on my own life's journey so far, 8 Oct. 2013
This book will definitely change your life forever, it will awaken you to a new world of endless possibilities, and wonders. It as filled my life with a new sense of happiness, and wonder about life itself, I cannot thank the author enough.