Profile for Freya > Reviews

Content by Freya

Freya (Derry. N. Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Man in the Mist: An Agatha Christie Short Story
The Man in the Mist: An Agatha Christie Short Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 15 Feb 2014
What can I say. Any Agagtha Christie fan would enjoy this. Immediate delivery to my kindle. Great price. A1 Seller.

Vitamin D3 5000 iu - 360 tablets - Purest and Highest Potency Vitamin D. Best for Strengthening Immune System and Bones. **100% UNCONDITIONAL Money back Guarantee** Portion of Every Purchase Donated to Multiple Sclerosis Charity
Offered by Epsilon Creations

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 21 Jan 2014
Having bought Vitamin D3 for a few years, I have found this seller gives the best value for money. Delivery is very fast too. I'd recommend him to everyone. He is an A1 seller. I've had MS for many years and as sufferers lack Vitamin D, it is important to feed the body and this is the right dosage. I will be shopping here again. Thank you very much.

Photo Snowglobe - Insert your own picture
Photo Snowglobe - Insert your own picture
Offered by MyPhoto

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 26 Dec 2013
I have other photo snowglobes and this is a great addition to my collection. Delivery was very fast and price was great.

Rubik's Cube
Rubik's Cube

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Rubik's Cube (Toy)
My grandson wanted this as he'd never heard of the Rubik Cube. He hasn't figured it out yet but enjoys trying. Thank you.

Philip's Pocket World Atlas
Philip's Pocket World Atlas
by PHILIP'S

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 26 Dec 2013
Bought this for myself and it's just what I needed. Small enough for my handbag. Can refer to it easily as it's the right size with all I need for references.

Ladies Nordic Soft Coral Fleece Pyjama Lounge Wear With Hood S/M 10-12 Grey
Ladies Nordic Soft Coral Fleece Pyjama Lounge Wear With Hood S/M 10-12 Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 3 Nov 2013
These pyjamas are great as I love to keep warmin bed. Can loll around the house at night before bedtime. Great buy.

Tech air 15.6 inch Laptop Case with Shoulder Strap and Optical USB 2 Button Mouse
Offered by Electronics and Gadgets Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 14 Sep 2013
Bought this for my husband's new laptop. He loves it as it is ideal for everything he needs for laptop

Sony ICFC218S Clock Radio (Silver)
Sony ICFC218S Clock Radio (Silver)
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 23 Jun 2013
Love this clock radio. Price was excellent. It's so simple to use and time is in big figureswhich makes it esy to read in the dark. Delivery was quick.

All I Want for Christmas is You, a Holiday Romance (Fate with a Helping Hand Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy., 3 May 2013
Lovely story. Wallowed in the simple romantic storyline..Love the free kindle books. Would recommend to others. Ideal for holidays to relax by the pool.

Andrew Barton Straight Answer Paddle Brush
Andrew Barton Straight Answer Paddle Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 3 May 2013
This brush is excellent for tatty hair. Just right for my grandaughter. No more tears. Price was really good. Very happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3