Profile for Miss P. L. Robinson > Reviews

Content by Miss P. L. Rob...

Miss P. L. Robinson "Paige :)" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Before You Go  (Impossible Love Series #1)
Before You Go (Impossible Love Series #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 14 May 2015
I couldn't put this book down. The story is so original, with twists and turns that kept you going. It was refreshing to read something so different, a book about love that doesn't jump into the sex in the second chapter! I didn't feel uncomfortable reading the intimate scenes - a dignified way of showing a connection growing between 2 people. Really brilliant read.

Falling to Pieces
Falling to Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 2 May 2015
This review is from: Falling to Pieces (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this book down, it was so encapsulating. You were a part of the character's world instantly. Teagan is such a powerful and painful character whose journey you really feel a part of!

The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)
The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 10 April 2015
Loved reading this book. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Well worth reading, the twists and turns keep you turning the pages. Would definitely recommend.

Hushabye (A Kate Redman Mystery: Book 1) (The Kate Redman Mysteries)
Hushabye (A Kate Redman Mystery: Book 1) (The Kate Redman Mysteries)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 10 April 2015
Loved reading this, it was refreshing to have the pleasure to read such a thrilling mystery. It kept you guessing at every turn of the page. Well worth the read!

Sara's Game (The Sara Winthrop Thriller Series Book 1)
Sara's Game (The Sara Winthrop Thriller Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down - best read in a long time, 26 Dec. 2014
I started to read the book on a whim because it looked different and interesting. From that point I couldn't put it down, I was hooked. It's so well written, the story has real strength and sustains your interest throughout. Sara is such an inspirational character, someone you believe and become a part of her life. Brilliant work, well worth a read!

Fresh Doubt (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thrillers Book 2)
Fresh Doubt (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thrillers Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic story!, 16 Nov. 2014
Such a well written book. I couldn't put it down! It sends you on a journey of twists and turns, revelations and guessing games. A true detective story. A highly recommended author, you won't be disappointed with this book!

Life's Perfect Plan (The Life Series Book 1)
Life's Perfect Plan (The Life Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreakingly amazing!, 5 Sept. 2014
I picked this book up last week and couldn't be more glad that I did. Like Sarah says in her letter, I needed plenty of tissues reading this book! I couldn't put it down, I was so hooked to know what was coming next. It flowed so easily, and read beautifully. I'm so glad Beth got her happy ending, I couldn't imagine what she went through losing Grant, then being pregnant after so many unsuccessful pregnancies. I loved Kate and Ella! They were such great friends that I want in my life, haha. Thank you Sarah, for sharing your story! :)

Holding Onto You (Never Letting Go Book 2)
Holding Onto You (Never Letting Go Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 28 May 2014
I loved this book, it had real depth for Adam's character and it was great to find out his POV. I enjoyed the book and couldn't put it down!
Thank you to the author for writing the second side to this wonderful love story. <3

Crash (Book One)
Crash (Book One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense., 12 May 2014
This review is from: Crash (Book One) (Kindle Edition)
I've always been a fan of post apocalyptic fiction and this book has definitely made me want to read more of Michael's work. The difference between this book and the majority of other post apocalyptic fiction is that this explores the reality behind what could happen if the banks and government did crash. I loved the intense and raw emotion Michael portrays, I was really hooked and just as Chris couldn't watch Charlie get harmed, I felt myself not wanting to read the harm of the dog, mimicking the characters' emotions, but I kept reading because the magic behind this book is that it keeps you hooked. Definitely worth reading. Thank you to the author for sharing such a real story.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2014 11:07 AM BST

Never Say Goodbye (Always Book 1)
Never Say Goodbye (Always Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 3 May 2014
I seriously couldn't put this book down (I finished it in a day). I could relate to Ella's depression at a personal level and I felt her struggles in her relationship with Luke and whilst she was at high school. Their destructive relationship kept me hooked, I wanted more from each page. The mixed emotions throughout were powerful, the love was raw and true. It was believable, relatable. It's a serious must read, you won't regret it. Thank you, Beth.

Page: 1 | 2