Profile for Alsatian1 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Disenchanted
Disenchanted

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun and interesting, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Disenchanted (Kindle Edition)
This is a nice little book to pass the time with. An interesting and humouring read, lacking slightly in depth but then I think that's the intention. Quite a few funny bits.

MB KNITTED SOFT FEEL CAP BEANIE HAT - 14 COLOURS (MB7500) (ROYAL BLUE)
MB KNITTED SOFT FEEL CAP BEANIE HAT - 14 COLOURS (MB7500) (ROYAL BLUE)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good hat, 13 Dec 2013
Very good quality beanie, comfortable to wear and I like being able to have a big turn up. Strong royal blue colour too.

Beechfield Dolomite Scarf in royal
Beechfield Dolomite Scarf in royal
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable and good colour match for my uniform, 13 Dec 2013
Decent enough quality, and royal blue is perfect match for my uniform. The only thing I don't like is the slightly cheap looking tassles which look like the scarf has been briefly dipped into a shredder.

Globe Trotters LH151 High Quality Mens Black Smooth Leather Gibson Safety Shoe With Steel Toe Cap (UK 9/EURO 43)
Offered by Tiger Safety

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the money, 13 Dec 2013
Solidly made, durable, smart but uncomfortable. That's how I would sum up these value smart safety shoes. I found these generally fitted well, but over the course of a day rubbing was a problem in a few places even with thick socks. If these fit you properly you will have an amazingly strong shoe that looks the business, for me however I have had to revert to my trusty trainers for work.

OCTAVE® Unisex Wrist Warmers Fingerless Gloves Regular Length - Keep Your Hands Warm and Fingers Free [Royal Blue, Small/Medium]
Offered by Octave Collection

2.0 out of 5 stars Loose shape quickly, 13 Dec 2013
These are poor quality, fleece material wrist warmers. After just a few wears, the thumb hole loses shape, and the garment as a whole becomes slightly too loose to be effective. Also, for royal blue, this is a very light colour, I was expecting something richer to go with my uniform. I would like to say that at least they were cheap, but at 6 quid no they're not! I usually try to find at least one positive thing about a product to write a review, but really don't think there is anything to say here.

Mens Army Action Work Trousers Size 28 to 52 (30 Waist / 31" Reg Leg, Black)
Mens Army Action Work Trousers Size 28 to 52 (30 Waist / 31" Reg Leg, Black)
Offered by sakclothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for price, 13 Dec 2013
For the money, I was expecting something flimsy that would fall apart within a few weeks. The material though is very thick, and the stitching is solid. Lots of pockets, and certainly looks smart with the sewn in crease. I have stopped wearing them however for work, as I used to wear jeans and I just can't get used to the heavy and slightly inflexible nature of these trousers. I feel they are for more industrial jobs than what I do. Fit is superb though.

Simmer Ring
Simmer Ring
Offered by Bargain Genie UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Simmer Ring (Kitchen & Home)
Decent materials used, and handle feels nice to hold. Bought for a tagine as a combination gift for xmas. Ok value for what it is, and makes a tagine much more versatile.

Nylabone Dura Chew Big Chew Beef Bone
Nylabone Dura Chew Big Chew Beef Bone

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved by my dog, 13 Dec 2013
The minute I opened the box my dog knew it was something for her. Once I'd got it out of the packaging, she nabbed it off me and went straight to her bed and spent a good half an hour chewing on it. Very loud when dropped on laminate flooring however, but small price to pay for a fantastic boredom buster.

Silver Plated Rugby Balls High Quality Cufflinks
Silver Plated Rugby Balls High Quality Cufflinks
Offered by GIFT SEARCH

3.0 out of 5 stars An Ok gift for a rugby player, 13 Dec 2013
These cufflinks are decent enough for the price. A novelty item certainly, but my brother likes things like that and I'm sure he'll appreciate them. The presentation box is a nice touch and makes it more of a present.

Fiat Panda 2012 Onwards Quality Tailored Car Mats
Fiat Panda 2012 Onwards Quality Tailored Car Mats
Offered by GB Car Mats

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent set of mats, 13 Dec 2013
These mats are much better quality than I was expecting. At the time of purchase, these were £10.98 vs Fiat official mats for near £50!!! Ok, the fiat ones have branding on them, and are thicker but these are well made and for the price, I'm not complaining about the thinness.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10