Profile for R J Steed > Reviews

The Italian Job [DVD] [1969]
Dvd ~ Michael Caine
Offered by FREETIME

2.0 out of 5 stars It is so quiet., 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Italian Job [DVD] [1969] (DVD)
Poor quality visual and very quiet audio. Seems like a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy. Wouldn't recommend.

Rexel ClassicCut CL100 Guillotine A4 Charcoal 10 Sheet Capacity and Self-Sharpening Blade

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 6 Sept. 2013
It is OK but there are issues with it. The blade does not lift up high enough and stay up to allow me to use both hands to place the item to be cut. There is a wide gap between the cutting edge and the top of the board so it is very difficult to cut narrow items accurately. I'll battle on with it but I wouldn't recommend it to others.

Candy Color PU Leather Bowknot Waist Belt Thin Skirt Decorative Belt Waistband For Woman Lady

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good value., 6 Sept. 2013
Received the belt very quickly. It is much better quality than I was expecting as it was so cheap. I love it.

Mega Delta Kite
Mega Delta Kite
Offered by Jac in a box

3.0 out of 5 stars I's big!, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mega Delta Kite (Toy)
From a distance the kite is big and colourful and exciting looking. However, close to, the quality of stitching is poor. The stitching started to come apart as soon as my son started to put the rods into the slots. I suspect I shall be making lots of running repairs. Wouldn't recommend.

Our Gift To You - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Our Gift To You - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift for someone who's tastes you are not sure of., 6 Sept. 2013
This is a convenient gift for all ages. There are plenty of cards to chose from and you don't have to spend them straight away.

Finding Your Element: How to Discover Your Talents and Passions and Transform Your Life
by Ken Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you think, 6 Sept. 2013
I bought this book to help me develop the skills and understanding to then encourage my own children to find their element.
It is a fascinating read. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Goo product, 6 Sept. 2013
My 11 year old son erected this goal by himself. He loves it. Too soon to tell if the netting will stand up to the weather but it seems substantial. We are looking forward to plenty of use.

Type S AZ11824 Backseat Organiser - Black
Type S AZ11824 Backseat Organiser - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 27 May 2013
Bought two of these for my twin sons. The straps aren't long enough or thick enough to secure the items to the car seats. the pockets are too small to actually hold anything worth having. Won't buy this make again.

Wwe Catch Ring Single Duvet Set Panel Print
Wwe Catch Ring Single Duvet Set Panel Print

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed., 27 May 2013
I Bought this for my son for Christmas. he is WWE mad and so i thought the duvet set would be perfect for him. Unfortunately the cotton is very thick and rather stiff so isn't as comfortable as hoped for. Also the pillow case is square, as used on the continent, and doesn't fit any of his pillows. Looks good but not comfortable.

Team Football Duvet Set Arsenal -
Team Football Duvet Set Arsenal -

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 27 May 2013
Bought this for my 10 year old son. He is pleased with the appearance and comfort. I am pleased with the price and the better than expected quality of the fabric.

Page: 1 | 2