Profile for JohnJ > Reviews

Yonanas Frozen Dessert Maker
Yonanas Frozen Dessert Maker
Offered by No1Brands4You

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent machine., 18 Aug 2014
Makes excellent frozen deserts that come very close to real ice cream.
Yes there is a knack to getting it right, letting the fruit thaw for a while before using is a must and the riper the
bananas the sweeter it will taste.
You will also get a banana taste in some of the menus but I have made mint choc chip and
it tasted the same as the ice cream version.
Its also very easy to clean just put the parts into a bowl of water after using and then rinse off later.
Make sure you open it up after using as some of the ingredients will still be in the machine, just scoop them
into the bowl with a spoon.
I have an expensive blender which can also makes frozen deserts but I think this machine does a better job.

Hush Puppies Mens Belfast Oxford MT Oxford
Hush Puppies Mens Belfast Oxford MT Oxford
Price: £45.50 - £75.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., 15 Aug 2014
I do like these shoes for comfort and lightness, but you cant use them in even the slightest
amount of rain as they have no water resistance what so ever.
I can honestly say that Iv never owned a pair of shoes that let water in as quick as these.

Goodboy 100 Chew Twists 115 x 5-9 mm, 400 g
Goodboy 100 Chew Twists 115 x 5-9 mm, 400 g
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Best iv found,be careful when buying rawhide., 23 July 2014
They don't have a not fit for human consumption warning on the packet so that's a plus point for me.
They don't come from Thailand or similar countries that use horrendous chemicals to produce the rawhide
so that's another plus point for me.
To be honest on the whole rawhide doesn't have a good reputation and I was in two minds should I give my dogs it to chew or not.
But I do find it helps keep their teeth and gums clean better than any other chew product.
So I'm hoping that Goodboy aren't using a clever marketing ploy and are using quality rawhide sourced from America or
similar.
Any comments from Goodboy reps on this would be more than welcome.
5-9mm are more suitable for a small dog so get the bigger sizes if you have medium to large dogs.

Image 620 Digital Caravan TV Aerial Kit
Image 620 Digital Caravan TV Aerial Kit
Offered by World of Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant believe this works so well., 9 July 2014
Brilliant piece of equipment picks up the signal better than my roof aerial.
Would recommend.

Barking Heads Bad Hair Day Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 12 kg
Barking Heads Bad Hair Day Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 12 kg

1.0 out of 5 stars Greasy sticky sludge., 9 July 2014
Greasy sticky and foul smelling, that's how I would describe this dog food.
I use a cup to remove dry food from their bags and this crud even stained the cup yellow.
I didn't buy it from amazon and paid £47 for 12kg which is fairly expensive so was expecting a lot better.
To cut a long story short this stuff went back to where the ingredients came from, the skip.
Avoid.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2014 11:12 AM BST

Pedigree Dog Tins 400gm 24 for 20
Pedigree Dog Tins 400gm 24 for 20
Offered by Pet Connection

1.0 out of 5 stars Nasty Nasty Nasty., 5 May 2014
Remove the paper from the tin and mush it up with water, to this add a few vitamin and mineral supplements.
Next add some artificial meat flavours and sugars then shape it to look like pieces of meat.
Bin the unopened tin and feed the dog what you have just made as its better than what's inside the tin.
Please read and research the ingredients to be horrified.

Lily's Kitchen Wild Campfire Stew for Dogs 400 g (Pack of 6)
Lily's Kitchen Wild Campfire Stew for Dogs 400 g (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars The great pretenders., 25 April 2014
If this company really cared about dogs then they wouldn't put sodium selenite in their
foods.
The thing is the founder of Lilys Kitchen was on channel 5 (the truth about dog food) complaining about the nasty
rubbish that goes into our pets food.
Talk about a hypocrite.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2014 1:27 PM BST

Lily's Kitchen Homestyle Chicken and Turkey Casserole for dogs 400g (Pack of 6)
Lily's Kitchen Homestyle Chicken and Turkey Casserole for dogs 400g (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont trust them., 25 April 2014
If this is such a caring company who puts dogs before profit then why do they put
Sodium Selenite in their food.
I wonder what other nasty ingredients are in this stuff.
Its just a pity they don't practise what they preach.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2014 9:09 PM BST

Bonio The Original 650 g, Pack of 5
Bonio The Original 650 g, Pack of 5

1.0 out of 5 stars No longer an option., 19 April 2014
After watching a horrific TV show on what goes into pet food I decided to do some research into
the subject.
I now cook for my dogs and feed them a better brand of food that's made with natural chemical free ingredients.
Wont plug it here as I don't want people to think I'm just trying to promote one brand over another.
I honestly could bore you with endless pages on the difference it has made to my dogs already
no more grass chewing and so on.
The thing is I am now paying less monthly to feed my dogs than when I was buying crap.
Don't feed these nasty so called treats to your dogs.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2014 9:47 AM BST

Bakers Complete with Tasty Chicken and Country Vegetables 14 kg
Bakers Complete with Tasty Chicken and Country Vegetables 14 kg

1.0 out of 5 stars Vile garbage., 11 April 2014
I cant believe that people are still feeding this vile crud to their dogs come on people
read the ingredients.
Its full of sugars and flavourings so that your dog will gulp it down.
Waste oils and fats.
Animal derivatives, look up what they are to be shocked.
While your at it do some research on Propyl Gallate.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2014 5:19 PM BST